Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this comment. YES VICKY!! Please tell us all about your ethically bred and sourced Doggie!! 😉🤗🤗
Just looked at this posters stories and she has now been blocked by the account! 💀 so not only are they deleting comments but blocking anyone who isn't fawning over them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just looked at this posters stories and she has now been blocked by the account! 💀 so not only are they deleting comments but blocking anyone who isn't fawning over them
Wow! 😲 That wasn’t even a mean comment. She seemed genuinely interested.

I guess that’s our answer tho. Vicky 100% did not go through a reputable and responsible breeder. She supports puppy mills.... which is a shame not just for his parents but because that means Boe’s been poorly bred and could have unnecessary health issues down the line.

RAMBLE TIME:
All this talk makes me want to share a positive story tho and hopefully it’ll brighten your day. ♥ I’ve worked with a rescue for years and we able to rescue several dogs from a horrible puppy mill. I took in one of the moms as a foster. She was skin and bones, had been repeatedly bred and lived in horrifically l confined conditions where she never even got to touch grass. She came to me in her own filth.

When I brought her home, she was so CONFUSED by the dog bed and anything soft as it was all so foreign to her. Watching her blossom, shed her painful past and embrace the good things about life was such a rewarding experience. I was honestly THIS close to adopting her, but then an application came in from this perfect family. She now lives on a horse farm with two kids, running and playing freely to her heart’s content. Her family absolutely worships her. They send me videos periodically and it’s honestly such a gift to see her so happy knowing where she came from.

So Vicky, since we know you read here - please learn that your selfish whims have consequences. That cute puppies from backyard breeders and puppy mills have moms and dads that are horrifically abused. They’re also 100% why we have a surplus of doggies in need of a home.

PLEASE find it in yourself to really THINK through these decisions you make. Be smarter. Be better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I guess that’s our answer tho. Vicky 100% did not go through a reputable and responsible breeder. She supports puppy mills.... which is a shame not just for his parents but because that means Boe’s been poorly bred and could have unnecessary health issues down the line.

RAMBLE TIME:
All this talk makes me want to share a positive story tho and hopefully it’ll brighten your day. ♥ I’ve worked with a rescue for years and we able to rescue several dogs from a horrible puppy mill. I took in one of the moms as a foster. She was skin and bones, had been repeatedly bred and lived in horrifically l confined conditions where she never even got to touch grass. She came to me in her own filth.

When I brought her home, she was so CONFUSED by the dog bed and anything soft as it was all so foreign to her. Watching her blossom, shed her painful past and embrace the good things about life was such a rewarding experience. I was honestly THIS close to adopting her, but then an application came in from this perfect family. She now lives on a horse farm with two kids, running and playing freely to her heart’s content. Her family absolutely worships her. They send me videos periodically and it’s honestly such a gift to see her so happy knowing where she came from.

So Vicky, since we know you read here - please learn that your selfish whims have consequences. That cute puppies from backyard breeders and puppy mills have moms and dads that are horrifically abused. They’re also 100% why we have a surplus of doggies in need of a home.

PLEASE find it in yourself to really THINK through these decisions you make. Be smarter. Be better.
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing ❤

Reactions: 7

RAMBLE TIME:

Couldn’t have said it any better, my love 💖 thank you for caring about a defenceless animal and taking it away from that awful situation. And thank you, more importantly, for recognising that the dog may have been better suited to a family with more land etc. That shows that you’re a lovely, empathetic human being.

V, stop blocking people who don’t agree with you. You’re the one that wanted this life - you’ve got it. There are ALWAYS going to be people that disagree. There are going to be us who aren’t storming onto your pages hurling insults, but we aren’t falling at your feet. We see through your bullshit and if you don’t like it? Get another bleeping job.

Reactions: 8
You guys were talking earlier about the dog being used for advertising. Just checked her Little Boe Instagram stories and the whole thing is just thank yous from all the free stuff the dogs been gifted!! I wouldn’t be surprised if in a few weeks we get a video sponsored by the place she got the dog and it turns out he was gifted! 😂

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
As much as I like Victoria, she 100% has purchased the dachshund for the cute factor. Does she even know what IVDD is? I know her & Alex have been round dogs since being a young age but this poor puppy isn't an Instagram accessory.

Reactions: 7
I suspect she probably knew of the ethics surrounding puppy mills, it's been talked about, it's caused problems with bigger influencers. She probably chose to ignore it all, for the sake of obtaining an instagrammable dog asap. Shady, vapid twit.

Reactions: 13
I'm waiting to see how she finds tenuous links between the dog and ads like Oddbox and Spotify next. Anything to get those likes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay I have a migraine and am exhausted here in the states but Alex and/or Vicky writing copy like they’re a baby dog begging for free tit is seriously one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen on the internet.

I also now think of Boe as an indentured servant to their greed. Wow they are tragicccccccc!! 😬😬😬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
These two losers are so embarrassing begging for free tit all day everyday. Buy your own you bleeping cheapskates!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay I have a migraine and am exhausted here in the states but Alex and/or Vicky writing copy like they’re a baby dog begging for free tit is seriously one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen on the internet.

I also now think of Boe as an indentured servant to their greed. Wow they are tragicccccccc!! 😬😬😬
The real crime is that they used Comic Sans.
Jokes aside. This is really pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know, it's not acceptable.
I think I am over her. I will unfollow her now anywhere I followed. The Comic Sans drove me over the edge 😂
No, for real. I can't with her any more. That poor dog. First she bought a highly unhealthy breed, probably from a mill and now this bs. The cookie post is disgusting and so pathetic. She has no shame.

Reactions: 12
These two losers are so embarrassing begging for free tit all day everyday. Buy your own you bleeping cheapskates!
THIS. She earns HUNDREDS of thousands a year “allegedly”. So what the duck?! Why expect things for free?!?!

Imagine if you could get a mortgage gifted 😂 these twats would take it and STILL insist they paid for it.

Did anyone see the posts where she’s started tagging things she bought herself? She clearly reads here. In that case: bye Vicky, better start applying at Primark hun

Reactions: 12
THIS. She earns HUNDREDS of thousands a year “allegedly”. So what the duck?! Why expect things for free?!?!

Imagine if you could get a mortgage gifted 😂 these twats would take it and STILL insist they paid for it.

Did anyone see the posts where she’s started tagging things she bought herself? She clearly reads here. In that case: bye Vicky, better start applying at Primark hun
It's absolutely bizarre! I get that these influencers are sent free stuff all the time. But to also actively beg for more is just cringe beyond comprehension. Can't buy your own dog food? Don't have a dog then! Sad, pathetic existence and so far from the high end boss babe image she's striving to achieve.

Sometimes I see small businesses publicly shame these beggars and it gives me hope that this is not the way forward. All this 'Guyssss where can I get this from/need recommendations! Hint hint hint' Oh do duck off and google it yourself!

• Heart
It's absolutely bizarre! I get that these influencers are sent free stuff all the time. But to also actively beg for more is just cringe beyond comprehension. Can't buy your own dog food? Don't have a dog then! Sad, pathetic existence and so far from the high end boss babe image she's striving to achieve.

Sometimes I see small businesses publicly shame these beggars and it gives me hope that this is not the way forward. All this 'Guyssss where can I get this from/need recommendations! Hint hint hint' Oh do duck off and google it yourself!
To your dog food point: it’s not great to constantly be changing a dog’s food based on the free food they get sent and any paid partnerships they promote. That’s just irresponsible. It’s one thing if their vet suggests it, but otherwise they shouldn’t be doing that.

• Heart
Honestly can't believe she's treating her poor new puppy as means to just get free tit. I adopted my cat four years ago and I cannot imagine using him the way she's using this dog. It is sickening and she should be ashamed of herself.

Also, what was the thought process when she posted that story about the election? "Let me take this selfie where I've got a rat's nest on my head and what I think are bedroom eyes and use it to pretend I care about what's happening in the US right now:

*FYI I'm in the UK but I have been glued to my screen this whole week. I can't even imagine how stressful it must be for everyone who is actually there so sending lots of love your way 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.