Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um... does this witch not know that some fragrances can actually be toxic to dogs??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Oooh he’s smelling my perfume, look at me”... yes, and I’m sure you’d be the first one complaining if your poor little dog gets ill. God I feel so sorry for that puppy.

Another picture of the puppy being USED to promote Giorgio Armani. Is this a joke???? I am so completely astounded. If that perfume has been sprayed and Boe ingested some that was on the lid etc, he could become violently ill. But try and sell your perfume because you desperately need the money Vic. How disgusting.
Ugh. Exploiting a poor puppy who doesn’t have a vote to shill perfume is apparently sadly A-okay to Miss Vicky.

also LOL that she says she bought those perfumes to her dog. Oh sis. No one believes that. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Um... does this witch not know that some fragrances can actually be toxic to dogs??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Oooh he’s smelling my perfume, look at me”... yes, and I’m sure you’d be the first one complaining if your poor little dog gets ill. God I feel so sorry for that puppy.

Another picture of the puppy being USED to promote Giorgio Armani. Is this a joke???? I am so completely astounded. If that perfume has been sprayed and Boe ingested some that was on the lid etc, he could become violently ill. But try and sell your perfume because you desperately need the money Vic. How disgusting.
WTAF?? I swear these influencers are just tasteless clowns.. have you ever seen a perfume advert with a dog (even if it's cute) as a prop/background? I've seen adverts with flowers, jewellery, beautiful interiors, celebs/models as a face of perfume etc.. Is she trying to be oh so innovative? Or not sure that her face can sell a perfume, so just using her puppy?? Will she now shove this puppy into every ad? Honestly i have no words, this is simply laughable..

WTAF?? I swear these influencers are just tasteless clowns.. have you ever seen a perfume advert with a dog (even if it's cute) as a prop/background? I've seen adverts with flowers, jewellery, beautiful interiors, celebs/models as a face of perfume etc.. Is she trying to be oh so innovative? Or not sure that her face can sell a perfume, so just using her puppy?? Will she now shove this puppy into every ad? Honestly i have no words, this is simply laughable..
It angered me so much. Certain essential oils can make pets really badly ill. She’ll soon be complaining if he’s ill on her precious floor or carpet or whatever 🙄 she needs to STOP using this dog for content. She’s probably the sort of person that would use a baby for content - just pure sickening

Reactions: 13
Took the day off work to phone bank in PA, FL and OH for Biden.

Miss Vicky? Getting a non-essential face treatment when she‘s supposed to be heading into lockdown. Textbook definition of selfish white privilege.
“Would get them every month if I could fit it in”

More like “I only get a free one every once in a while, and I’m too cheap to pay for my own tit. Why should I pay for anything? I have all these followers, but guyeeeeezzzz I’m not an influencer, I’m a content creator”

duck off Vicky, there’s more going on with the world right now than your facial. Raise awareness for free school meals, or even the urgent situations occurring in Turkey, Nigeria etc. My dislike for her grows more and more with every day that goes by.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Took the day off work to phone bank in PA, FL and OH for Biden.

Miss Vicky? Getting a non-essential face treatment when she‘s supposed to be heading into lockdown. Textbook definition of selfish white privilege.
INSUFFERABLE.

And thank you for phone banking ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See she’s been buying herself more Bulgari jewellery despite her own line coming out less than a month ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's face it, she probably accepted a free facial just days before the salon has to close with no income for 4 weeks!!

Reactions: 14
Let's face it, she probably accepted a free facial just days before the salon has to close with no income for 4 weeks!!
Yeah remember the big song and dance she made about supporting beauty businesses after 1st lockdown? Did she pay for one nail appointment and call it job done?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So we're about to go into lockdown for four weeks and this is the time to go and get a facial where you're in close contact with someone (who may not want to be there but can't not be) and can't wear a mask? Seriously wtaf?

Reactions: 10
So... she’s thanking people for posting their gifted tacky earrings? Why? 🙄 is she this desperate for engagement and views???

Let’s face it, she’s got the puppy for content. The puppy won’t stay a puppy forever, so there’s that. She’s picking up “gifts to herself” that were obviously either given to her for free OR for a heavy discount. She’s buying Bulgari jewellery rather than promoting her own collab, which I’m assuming she gets commission on. If she worked SO HARD on it, why isn’t she flogging it every day?

It’s so desperate and ridiculous. She needs to stop using animals, stop with the whole “look what I bought myself” when it’s obvious it’s gifted and actually try to look bothered about her “collabs”.

I wonder if she's stymied by anxiety about the election by now or whether she's just tiktokking in the attic in gifted Bulgari.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, she’s got the puppy for content. The puppy won’t stay a puppy forever, so there’s that.”.
Sadly the puppy will stay puppy sized and I think she did that on purpose to maintain the “cute” element for her content. Dachshunds notoriously have bad backs because of their structure and that their little legs can’t support them well. Getting miniature ones - as Vic has done - is known to be cruel. They are specifically bred as “midget” dogs for the cute factor but it’s not good for their health. It’s so so so devastating. For someone who “loves” animals she sure is selfish as fck when it comes to her own choice of pet/family member and it’s health.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sadly the puppy will stay puppy sized and I think she did that on purpose to maintain the “cute” element for her content. Dachshunds notoriously have bad backs because of their structure and that their little legs can’t support them well. Getting miniature ones - as Vic has done - is known to be cruel. They are specifically bred as “midget” dogs for the cute factor but it’s not good for their health. It’s so so so devastating. For someone who “loves” animals she sure is selfish as fck when it comes to her own choice of pet/family member and it’s health.
It’s actually mentally sickening that she’s done this. My best friend loves these dogs, she wants to own one one day and she’s done her research, and she would never touch a miniature if her life depended on it.

Thinking of you guys out in the states as well - hopefully you get the answer you’re looking for (assuming you voted Biden 😂) and that this tango twit is out really soon 💖

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I’ve never commented on Frows thread before I’ve come over from Lydia Millen’s thread.
I am honestly so angry that Frow and her husband have gone and bought a dachshund and have clearly done zero research on the breed. As a dachshund owner it is beyond infuriating for me to watch her parade this poor pup all over social media and ignoring all of the basic care advice for this particular breed. A lot of her advice is coming from that clown Josie (fashion mumblr). Another one who has done zero research on the breed and whose dogs are in an awful condition. Frow is treating the pup like a fashion accessory and is going to end up encouraging her followers to be just as irresponsible. I’m almost certain she has purchased this puppy from an unlicensed or unregistered breeder there is no way she could have gotten that puppy as quickly as she did if she went through the proper channels.

Sorry for the rant, I am just very passionate when it comes to looking after pets correctly, especially dachshunds as they are a breed close to me heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.