Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went just in a drug store here in Germany when one of the women working there told everyone that he won. And everyone (except me, I'm socially awkward, lol) cheered. Concrats to everyone voting for him. You all did it.

Thank you for the love form Germany!! 💙💙 It’s been a whirlwind fight but it’s been such a rewarding one (which I can safely say now!!!). It’s really a beautiful thing how many people during a pandemic rallied against Trump. Not just donations either - but investing lots of time. I’ve been on so many Zoom rallies and events to get people to register to vote, then phone banking with others over zoom, texting, driving people to the polls. In a year when no one can be together, it’s been remarkable how much togetherness the campaign against trump has brought and I can say on behalf of 75+ million Americans we will ALL be sleeping a lot better moving forward!! 💙🤗🍾🎉

The work is not done by any means but it’s nice to feel like we’re not living in a constant anxiety attack over the orange monster and the steady stream of news alerts that come with his evil policies and moral bankruptcy.

Oh gosh I am so happy we get to evict him! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s letting the puppy WALK OFF HIS LEAD?!?!?! What?!?!?! Is she a moron?!

You are supposed to train your dog to do this in STAGES, let alone when they’re not even meant to be walking.

Is anyone else cringing at this mantra tit on her Instagram? Since when did she give a tit about anyone but herself?

• Angry
Reactions: 15

You are supposed to train your dog to do this in STAGES, let alone when they’re not even meant to be walking.

Is anyone else cringing at this mantra tit on her Instagram? Since when did she give a tit about anyone but herself?
Why is she always trekking through others’ property?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Does a dog that small need a long walk?? I’m not a dog owner, so genuine question! Would just assume such a small dog would only need about 20 mins three times a day or something! Whereas they look like they are going on a trek with the poor little thing

Reactions: 9

tit, I’d be more worried about the dog being off leash because some enterprising coyote (do you have those in England?!) or raccoon or some other predator can snatch up that little dog for a midday meal.

Plus, who knows what sorts of stuff he could pick up and get sick on or he could fall into a hole with those stubby legs. They just seem so oblivious. Unless this is all for the ‘gram to look like doting pet parents.

Reactions: 8
tit, I’d be more worried about the dog being off leash because some enterprising coyote (do you have those in England?!) or raccoon or some other predator can snatch up that little dog for a midday meal.

Plus, who knows what sorts of stuff he could pick up and get sick on or he could fall into a hole with those stubby legs. They just seem so oblivious. Unless this is all for the ‘gram to look like doting pet parents.
No real predators that would be out and bold enough here. Foxes, but I've never seen one out of the city go anywhere near people.

As for the latest post to grid, Boe is all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I DETEST the way she is milking this dog thing (keeping the name secret until next week, puhlease :rolleyes: ) and worse, treating it like a fashion accessory. I've seen newborn babies with fewer toys/crap! I am NOT interested in seeing dog biscuits and chew toy hauls...how does that fit in and follow on from high end beauty and fashion? She's going to become an even bigger bore (and her doggy voice is going to be just as annoying as her baby husband voice). Oh and I was wondering how someone could save around £500 on 2 Christmas trees, then I looked at the website she mentioned...has she really spent £1600+ on 2 trees? I think she has. She's not even living another life to me, she's on another planet entirely. Dear doggy, please pee and poop all over the Cath Kidston and Liberty prints. Then we'll discuss pulling down the Christmas tree onto those "beautiful guys" hallway tiles 🙏😂
I am new to this community and just want to say how delighted I am to have found such likeminded people ❤
I’ve been following Victoria for a few years now and how absolutely tone-deaf she has become infuriates me. Between the new dog that is being used as another accessory (clearly can’t handle him either because we need to hear about it every time he pees on the floor), her jewelry line launch during a pandemic (people are losing their jobs Vic) and her completely false “cutesy” personality that she uses to seem like such a nice person. We all see straight through it and I think it’s such a pity what a shallow person she’s become.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

We don’t have anything really dangerous in England, but one thing we do have that people forget about are some poisonous fungi, spiders and adders that could really hurt a puppy 😔 she’s just so reckless with the poor little dog. The walks look too long for him to go on as well. His poor lil legs.

He’s so sick of her tit already. She’ll probably get another dog before long, I can see what her game is 🙄

And V, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ADOBE. No one is buying it!!!

Reactions: 12
Even if it was an adult heavy walks are not good for this breed, is not a collie for duck sakes. Whar worries me is all the people who comment on her feed agreeing with her and basically saying she is great, just means there are more people out there stupid as duck just like her. Everything turns around the puppy now, some sky ad here and adobe there where is premium fashion content Vic? The brands stopped answering the phone and emails than now you and your witch have to live from a poor dog?

Vics Adobe partnership is so pointless for Adobe. What percentage of her audience need professional software to edit videos? There may be a smaller percentage wanting to edit photos, but they’ve already been bled dry purchasing FROW presets! Who is the target market for Adobe? Cause it ain’t me, let me tell ya

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does a dog that small need a long walk?? I’m not a dog owner, so genuine question! Would just assume such a small dog would only need about 20 mins three times a day or something! Whereas they look like they are going on a trek with the poor little thing
I’m not sure how old he is but you are recommended to walk your pup for no longer than 5 minutes per month of life twice a day. So a 3 month old pup should get no more than two 15 minute walks per day.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure how old he is but you are recommended to walk your pup for no longer than 5 minutes per month of life twice a day. So a 3 month old pup should get no more than two 15 minute walks per day.
Thanks! Good to know, I’m surprised they’ve got him loose in a field as their garden looks big enough to give him a runaround. But appears he’s got to fit in with their plans ☹

• Sick
Reactions: 10
A little dog like that should only being going for probably 10 mins max at a time. When their that little it can be so bad for their growing joints to walk them too far.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Vics Adobe partnership is so pointless for Adobe. What percentage of her audience need professional software to edit videos? There may be a smaller percentage wanting to edit photos, but they’ve already been bled dry purchasing FROW presets! Who is the target market for Adobe? Cause it ain’t me, let me tell ya
And the professionals who do need it would probably get it through work, or if they’re self-employed, through some sort of professional association discount that would be better than 16%.

And V, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ADOBE. No one is buying it!!!
I’m a brand director and Adobe Creative Suite is basically as commonly used a software as Word and Excel. It’s such essential, must have software that it is so odd to me she is even shilling it. 16% off is not a great rate either. She and Alex must not have any professional certifications. (Shocker!!)

Then there’s the reality she is NOT a tech blogger and Alex does her work anyway... MAYBE he would be a reasonable salesperson from the photography aspect, to garner interest from those breaking out into photography and wanting to get their tools together.

100% any creatives, PR or marketing professionals who follow Miss Vicky already have their own professional plans.😅

Also - What does this have to do with Fashion again??? 👀

Last edited:
I've just finished watching her house updates blog and I don't know about anyone else but the living room is........ claustrophobia inducing. It's like an IKEA display room where they cram as much in as possible.

Screenshot_20201108_235227.jpg
Screenshot_20201108_235113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG. She states that her and Alex always say her jaw looks a different shape because her teeth were offcentre. That’s utter bullshit. Admit it’s because you got Botox. I get Botox in my jaw and have a similar structure to her. So I can see when it’s worn off on her just as it wears off of me. I’ve noticed it’s not looking at slim as when she was travelling and it’s poking out a bit more again. I don’t know why she can’t just say yes I’ve had lip fillers etc

Also I’ve had jaw reconstruction surgery and braces due to an underbite. And unless you do that or fillers. Simply getting braces to straighten them doesn’t change the jaw shape.
She’s just full of BS

Reactions: 16
I've just finished watching her house updates blog and I don't know about anyone else but the living room is........ claustrophobia inducing. It's like an IKEA display room where they cram as much in as possible.

View attachment 304173View attachment 304174
The IKEA one looks decent at least you can watch tv properly there and a decent space between the sofa and the coffee table but for some reason Vicky house gives me horror movie vibes of how bad is decorated the position of the tv the paitings specially the one in her make up room, is like she is trying to make her house look bigger putting a bunch of tit together.

She definitely used some of Lydia's begging techniques to pay for absolutely nothing in the house.

The only thing that I like is that she isn't changing her sh*t every few days like Lydia does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.