Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, Victoria can go duck herself with her so called worry over the US election. As an American, I don’t want her love and light as ACTIONS are what count. If she really cares, she can start donating money to the senate run off races in Georgia. Otherwise, please slither away and leave us in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly, Victoria can go duck herself with her so called worry over the US election. As an American, I don’t want her love and light as ACTIONS are what count. If she really cares, she can start donating money to the senate run off races in Georgia. Otherwise, please slither away and leave us in peace.
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 I'm in the US and agree! it's easy to hate on Tr*mp. He's the worst. But to actually post about things like the Georgia runoffs and why that matters requires educating yourself which Frow likely won't do.

Another UK influencer called shade on UK influencers who love to post about American politics but refuse to say anything about UK politics. Assumed Frow was who she was referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“Welcome back to a new vlog” does my head in! You can’t be welcomed back to something new

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they brought the puppy up whilst they were moving big bits of wood around, then banished him for weeing on the carpet (so they were definitely not keeping an eye on him), then let him CRY for what seemed like ages whilst they faffed around with the bedding! Drove me mad!

She says all the soppy stupid stuff like he's her baaaaaby and her heart is so so so full you guys, but she doesn't want to do any of the work to actually raise an animal to be happy and healthy. How can he feel secure if he gets abandoned every time he does something she doesn't like?

I really thought a dog would make her change her ways, realise what is actually important, but nope, he's just another handbag for Vic to use for a few posts and shove in the cupboard when she's done.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think that's my last vlog for a while, I just find everything she says and does irritating at the moment and especially the bits about the dog. When did lots of you tubers decide to only vlog? I remember when a vlog was a once in while thing for most of them, not their only content. And videos used to be 10-15 mins max. I remember them apologising for videos that went as long as 20 mins. Now it's basically 30-60 mins of watching them open freebies, buy new stuff and complain about how they need time off from filming themselves opening said stuff.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think that's my last vlog for a while, I just find everything she says and does irritating at the moment and especially the bits about the dog. When did lots of you tubers decide to only vlog? I remember when a vlog was a once in while thing for most of them, not their only content. And videos used to be 10-15 mins max. I remember them apologising for videos that went as long as 20 mins. Now it's basically 30-60 mins of watching them open freebies, buy new stuff and complain about how they need time off from filming themselves opening said stuff.
I actually liked longer vlogs. But it is now either constant shilling or constant complaining. It got boring fast. With the dog she just overdid it. I am over her. She is such a hypocrite. That begging for cookies thing. I think the dog is even too young to eat cookies anyway.

Reactions: 12
When they brought the puppy up whilst they were moving big bits of wood around, then banished him for weeing on the carpet (so they were definitely not keeping an eye on him), then let him CRY for what seemed like ages whilst they faffed around with the bedding! Drove me mad!

She says all the soppy stupid stuff like he's her baaaaaby and her heart is so so so full you guys, but she doesn't want to do any of the work to actually raise an animal to be happy and healthy. How can he feel secure if he gets abandoned every time he does something she doesn't like?

I really thought a dog would make her change her ways, realise what is actually important, but nope, he's just another handbag for Vic to use for a few posts and shove in the cupboard when she's done.
You can tell she has done zero research on how to look after a pup. The way that dog jumped out of the bed before she put it on the ground made my heart stop! She needs to train him not to do that, IVDD surgery costs £5000 and it is heartbreaking to see a dog go through it. The fact they leave that pup on his own and let him scream is terrible. They definitely aren't feeding him correctly either.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
IWhen did lots of you tubers decide to only vlog? I remember when a vlog was a once in while thing for most of them, not their only content.
I like vlogs - but not hers. She just babbles to the camera and stares lovingly at herself in the view finder. Then she’ll show off whatever new things she’s acquired. They’re not actually vlogs going through her day, food shopping, whatever.

Even when she’s traveling to say fashion week, she’ll babble on about what she’s done in the hotel but not actually show any of it.

Reactions: 12
Vlogs used to be my favourite too in the days when videos were more varied. They are nice to watch when you feel like it's a more authentic glimpse into someone else’s life, but I guess the problem is, as you guys say, her vlogs are all about selling stuff. And the difference between her in full make up then none 😳 although you could see the fake tan clearly in the no make up bits. It made me want to give her face a good scrub.

Reactions: 9
Waiting on Vic to insert herself into a miraculous moment to comment on Biden’s win like...

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say to all of the lovely American Tattlers on here, I’m so glad that you got the result most (if not all) of you were hoping for 💙💙💙 hope your country becomes great again after dealing with that stupid cheese puff.

V will milk Biden’s win no doubt. Hedging bets that she gets Boe involved/wakes him up from a nap for a picture 🙄

Reactions: 15
Waiting on Vic to insert herself into a miraculous moment to comment on Biden’s win like...
Nope, just another Sky ad. I really don't understand the value to Sky here. A photo of Vic, nothing to do with the show she's promoting, a long piece of text about self-improvement with only a bit at the bottom about the show. The overwhelming majority of comments don't mention the show. What is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, just another Sky ad. I really don't understand the value to Sky here. A photo of Vic, nothing to do with the show she's promoting, a long piece of text about self-improvement with only a bit at the bottom about the show. The overwhelming majority of comments don't mention the show. What is the point?
When you can’t even do an ad right, you know you’re tit at your job 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went just in a drug store here in Germany when one of the women working there told everyone that he won. And everyone (except me, I'm socially awkward, lol) cheered. Concrats to everyone voting for him. You all did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What crack is she on? Why is she so cringe?! Why is she always so misinformed?!?!

The Vow is about a cult and Allison Mack (a woman!!) as Keith Raniere’s accomplice in building a crooked pyramid scheme of sex trafficking, abuse, financial crimes, etc. The cult’s co-founder Nancy Salzman is also a female.

Did she not do a little googling?! This is seriously NOT a girl boss story 😂😂😬😬😬

Vicky - I’ll speak on behalf of all Americans. Please just stay out of our business. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What crack is she on? Why is she so cringe?! Why is she always so misinformed?!?!

The Vow is about a cult and Allison Mack (a woman!!) as Keith Raniere’s accomplice in building a crooked pyramid scheme of sex trafficking, abuse, financial crimes, etc. The cult’s co-founder Nancy Salzman is also a female.

Did she not do a little googling?! This is seriously NOT a girl boss story 😂😂😬😬😬

Vicky - I’ll speak on behalf of all Americans. Please just stay out of our business. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
I just googled this myself and I am repulsed that she would even promote this, given her opinions on similar subject matter in the past. It goes to show, throw her money and she’ll do anything.

Reactions: 7

Omg what is this god awful trend atm of influencers waxing lyrical about ‘making more time for myself/self care’ etc? You know what Vic, I actually think making ‘more time’ for yourself is the last thing you need. Your whole life is about yourself and you are too self absorbed as it is. What would really benefit you is doing something to help someone more in need than you, maybe then you’d realise just how damn lucky you are. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole puppy situation really make me mad, is more than obvious she got it for content as the vast majority of the things she posted about is the poor dog, one of my neighbours have two rescued doggies one is a chihuahua that was used for breeding then abandoned when it wasn't "useful" anymore it was so scared of everything that the first months needed to sleep with a light on because it was terrified of darkness or any noise out there. So this bleep because she should be called even worst is supporting animal cruelty, she doesn't give a duck about the dog, she is just trying to save her dying influencer career as funny enough the dog came after the disaster of the fashion weeks. Wonder if she could be reported to ASA for animal exploitation.

Is it me or in that text of "trying but failing on educate herself " she is basically saying that she doesn't want kids and is trying to replace them with "baby puppies" 🙄🙄 that marriage must be massively failing her whole life is a bleeping joke and she is so bleeping.... Gosh she is unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole puppy situation really make me mad, is more than obvious she got it for content as the vast majority of the things she posted about is the poor dog, one of my neighbours have two rescued doggies one is a chihuahua that was used for breeding then abandoned when it wasn't "useful" anymore it was so scared of everything that the first months needed to sleep with a light on because it was terrified of darkness or any noise out there. So this bleep because she should be called even worst is supporting animal cruelty, she doesn't give a duck about the dog, she is just trying to save her dying influencer career as funny enough the dog came after the disaster of the fashion weeks. Wonder if she could be reported to ASA for animal exploitation.

Is it me or in that text of "trying but failing on educate herself " she is basically saying that she doesn't want kids and is trying to replace them with "baby puppies" 🙄🙄 that marriage must be massively failing her whole life is a bleeping joke and she is so bleeping.... Gosh she is unbelievable.
I share the exact same rage. She got married... for content. It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t actually share a bed or anything tbh. Sounds horrible to say, but it just is so odd. She got a house in Deanshanger (lol which is basically the Midlands, far cry from London) for content, and to make her teenage husband happy. She got a dog... for content. What is she going to do next? I bleeping hope she doesn’t have a kid for content. She should NOT be procreating if she has a selfish attitude.

She’s had TWO failed collabs in the past couple of months, is doing ads that are in no way related to her channel... the work is drying up and she’s desperate to pay her mortgage with exploiting her puppy. She’s such a disgusting witch, and I hope she realises what she’s become - which is a vile head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.