Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChatNoir

Lol I will never understand why influencers like their Hemes and Chanel, but expect their audience to buy the plastic crap that they have 'created'. No thanks I'll keep my money!
Her new video about selling half of her bag collection shows this exactly. She has all of her bags displayed but four of them, that are coincidentally the less luxe, 3 out of 4 from her collabs/sponsorships (strathberry etc). Her excuse is that she displays her bags by colour and just by chance those 4 just don't match the rest. I mean sure, that's the reason, yeah...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

gee13

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she has a newborn baby? Ffs it’s a puppy get over yourself Vic! Up at 4.30 so Alex what a saint runs around after you for the rest of the sodding day jeez run your own bath it’s hardly an exhausting task is it?!

• Sick
Reactions: 20

hnoz

VIP Member
Wow her nose looks SO different when someone else photographs her! It is almost catfish level 😮

Emmapism

VIP Member
The insane privilege of 'not knowing' how much of your money you've spent on your renovations. If you don't know you've got too much of it you greedy, selfish, idiotic, insufferable TWAT

• Heart

Pleasespeakthetruth

Um... does this bitch not know that some fragrances can actually be toxic to dogs??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Oooh he’s smelling my perfume, look at me”... yes, and I’m sure you’d be the first one complaining if your poor little dog gets ill. God I feel so sorry for that puppy.

Another picture of the puppy being USED to promote Giorgio Armani. Is this a joke???? I am so completely astounded. If that perfume has been sprayed and Boe ingested some that was on the lid etc, he could become violently ill. But try and sell your perfume because you desperately need the money Vic. How disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Think of all those huge brands that have done things via zoom etc for launches of new products yet she felt like she was important enough to have a dinner in the middle of a pandemic!!

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I actually hate that she’s tried to make this election about her. That’s how her post came across to me. She’s so ridiculous
Miss Vicky really does make it about her and her trivial inconvenience! 🙄 Nevermind us actual Americans who haven’t been able to sleep for YEARS at this stage, being beat up and gunned down by our police in the streets, likely losing our already shitty health insurance and basic civil rights.

But ladies! I did it!! 🤗🤗 I stood in line to vote for 4 hours today. Yes, my ballot may have been under my name but we all know EVERY AMERICAN is voting on behalf of poor emotionally unbalanced Miss Vicky across the pond! We just can’t stand the thought of her having another sleepless night!! Poor poor poor thing!!!😚

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
Is this dickhead for real?!?!?! She should not be giving ANY advice to ANYONE wanting a dog! She can’t even take care of the one she has adequately! He deserves a life away from her 😡
Is this her first dog? Cos if so she has had him 5 mins, definitely not qualified to be publishing guides on buying a puppy.. God she is desperate for content. The only thing like this I want to see from influencers is their experiences rescuing.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
What is this car brand? Is it a Tesla competitor?

I can’t stand her holier than thou, electric car crap. Virtue signaling at its finest. If an electric car and reducing her impact on the environment was important to her, she would’ve bought an electric car...and not taken an inessential trip to Italy during a pandemic. Instead she’s schlepping her adult baby in a gas guzzling SUV.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Tbh it could be that it was pre filmed! I know some bloggers do that a lot, which is fine if they have other things etc. I hope it was pre filmed anyway as poor little Boe being left without his parents when he’s just settling in sounds even too nasty for V and her man child.

Thing is with Alex working for her... surely he can still relax somewhat? 😂 these vloggers honestly make out that their lives are soooo super hectic but the truth is, most of us work normal jobs, juggling families etc. What she does isn’t special or unique in any way, and I just wonder how much she actually does work, or whether it even equals a full 40 hour week...
Anytime influencers complain about how busy, hectic or crazy their lives are I lose all of my respect. I’m sorry, but what’s hectic about getting a car and hotel stay gifted and taking some “editorial” photos/videos? Are you saying that things are hectic because you’re bad a time management even with an assistant and video “editor” and are scrambling until the last minute trying to get a video/post edited, approved and published? Because that’s something VERY different.

These idiots have no idea. It also 100% minimizes the experiences of people with actual hectic lives like, say, teachers who are teaching in a pandemic on top of their normal day-to-day, doctors/nurses who are managing sick people during a pandemic, stay at home moms, BIPOC/LGBTQIA+ who don’t know if they’re putting themselves in danger by leaving their homes, people who have lost their jobs and aren’t sure what the future holds, etc etc etc.

• Heart

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
For once I probs should defend the girl.. I am working from home during this lockdown and to be honest some days it’s a result if I even get out of my pyjamas... 🤣🤣 (although to be fair my career isn’t “clothes”!)
This stung me a little too 🤣 less washing is better for your clothes and the environment and if you’re a clean person there really isn’t a problem. Pyjamas are house clothes 🙌🏻

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I do not feel sorry for them that they can’t sleep. I DO feel sorry for the lily toe doggie though!!

He landed self absorbed twats who know nothing about dogs for parents. He’s got separation issues because he just left his real mommy and it’s totally normal for him to be crying alone in his crate all the way downstairs.

They could temporarily move it upstairs and have it beside their “royal” bed...

fallouou

Her description of the size of the coach bag was so silly. She's like a car salesman talking absolute rubbish. "It's SUCH a great size for an every day bag. Especially right now, where we're not really going out so much. If we are it's just errands. You don't need your big bags at the moment. So this is a really LOVELY size"

Yeah it's a keys and wallet bag. We get it.

• Haha
  • Angry

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Those Caroline Herrera lipsticks seem so pointless. I get the reusable patterned cases since Guerlain has that too, but who tf needs tassels and charms on their lipstick? I would've thought that was amazing when I was 14 , I would look insane at work if I pulled that out.

Is she seriously sharing a wildlife charity encouraging people to adopt endangered animals and then in the NEXT STORY it's 60% off black friday sale guysss 🤑

Maybe she should consider that excessive consumerism is bad for the environment and wildlife and advise against shopping just because there's a sale on. But that would be harder work she'd rather just throw money at the problem apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lamermer

Hey Vic, I bought a phone case that is compostable. Don't have to replace it every few months and it won't sit in a landfill after we're dead! You should spend the $40 on one. It's great.