Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lastoftheladies if she is pregnant, that is a pretty good strategy to throw people off the scent, by introducing the puppy and having viewers focus on him. A baby is a lot of work though so it would seem strange to get a puppy just before and give yourself double the work. However, if you are right it could be one of their great, original ideas they are always being praised for.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know some people say to crate train them but our family never have! It’s a little bit cruel because as much as they should be kept in one area of the house to acclimate, locking them up could mean that they end up more frightened 😔

What we’ve done with puppies is very similar and that’s include everything they’d need in our bedrooms/a spare room. Then one of us would get up with the puppy every few hours or so to let it out into the garden on a lead if it needs to go to the toilet etc. But yeah, we’re not keen on crate training as we know people that have tried it, and it leads to more accidents in the homes and they might exhibit unsettled behaviour. We brought up beautiful Staffies and they were delightful dogs always to everyone 🤩

It’s very demanding having a new puppy or kitten, but it is NOTHING compared to having a baby and the fact that she’s seemingly comparing it to that is beyond ridiculous. 🙄 she should wait until she has a baby and realise just how hard mums have it.
It's not cruel to crate train a dog, ours is crate trained however it is a slow process you can't rush. When we got our pup we slept downstairs with him for 3 weeks and did the crate training in the day, give them treats in there feed them in there, it becomes their little den but it takes a long time to be able to leva them all night in there (our dog is massive so no way he is coming in my bed with me). You can't just pop them in the first night and expect them to be ok though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok not to go on about the dog issue, but we lived in Thailand for 4 years and ended up with 9 street dogs. Yes, we are those people that sit on the bloody floor and the dogs have the sofa 😂 I know there is a funny comic strip somewhere about that. We just don't have the heart to get them off because their lives were just so bad before. Sadly we now have 3 left after 7 years and yes they rule the roost....That is all...I'll let myself out :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god that Lake District vlog.... the bit where husband/brother go off by themselves and husband asks brother if he's got any memories 'or like... funny anecdotes' to share about Vic.
CRINGE.
1. Those things normally just come up in natural conversation, you dont ask for them?
2. Oh god the fact he ASKED for them for content I cant
3. Its like an interviewer asking a relative about a celebrity?? She's not that big of a deal omg
4. Why would he leave the bit about him asking for them in??? Surely you cut it to make it look more natural?
5. Brother was clearly SO AWKWARD at this exchange. Why not just take the pretty shots and put some music over it?
6. Honestly I cant get over the fact that frow and hubs both watched that back and thought 'yep im a super big deal and people will just be so interested in a 'behind the scenes' look of my fascinating childhood and this isnt cringey at all, upload it'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god that Lake District vlog.... the bit where husband/brother go off by themselves and husband asks brother if he's got any memories 'or like... funny anecdotes' to share about Vic.
CRINGE.
1. Those things normally just come up in natural conversation, you dont ask for them?
2. Oh god the fact he ASKED for them for content I cant
3. Its like an interviewer asking a relative about a celebrity?? She's not that big of a deal omg
4. Why would he leave the bit about him asking for them in??? Surely you cut it to make it look more natural?
5. Brother was clearly SO AWKWARD at this exchange. Why not just take the pretty shots and put some music over it?
6. Honestly I cant get over the fact that frow and hubs both watched that back and thought 'yep im a super big deal and people will just be so interested in a 'behind the scenes' look of my fascinating childhood and this isnt cringey at all, upload it'
I just watched this and I can’t even comprehend why you’d ask someone these questions. I don’t know if it’s because I’m that kinda Brit that is a lil bit closed off like that when people are like “what’s your favourite” and I’m just like “I don’t know, I’ll say anything so you stop asking me embarrassing questions” 😂 but the conversation was as you said just so awkward and obviously trying to big her up as much as possible.

It’s defo gone to her head a lil bit. It’s sad that we live in a world where some base their whole lives on a sodding number. For anyone that knows how the “influencer” market works, do things actually change THAT much once you hit 1m on Instagram???

Reactions: 12
That last vlog..
she is promoting yet another car like bentley and even mini once if I am not mistaken. Very fashion content...
I honestly thought when she introduced her brother it was alex the husband not him😳
And again another hotel scene she didn't wabt to speak loudly to wake up the hotel??? I mean the kettle is on woman! Not even half way. I just want to know where is boe 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This has most definitely all gone to her head 😂
OMG it isn’t though 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She legit just picked some tit that they had pre-designed. Does she think we’re all stupid? 🙄

That last vlog..
she is promoting yet another car like bentley and even mini once if I am not mistaken. Very fashion content...
I honestly thought when she introduced her brother it was alex the husband not him😳
And again another hotel scene she didn't wabt to speak loudly to wake up the hotel??? I mean the kettle is on woman! Not even half way. I just want to know where is boe 😖
Not telling anyone how to raise their pets because we know my opinions on it are quite... precise 😂 but surely her puppy is too young to be put into kennels yet? Most kennels we know wouldn’t take a puppy unless it’s had all of its vaccinations to protect all the dogs that board. Not sure if he’s fully vaccinated or not, but I do know that kennels are very very stringent on this.

Who knows, she could have some other person take care of him. If he was there with them, she would have taken every op to vlog that

Reactions: 11
OMG it isn’t though 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She legit just picked some tit that they had pre-designed. Does she think we’re all stupid? 🙄

Not telling anyone how to raise their pets because we know my opinions on it are quite... precise 😂 but surely her puppy is too young to be put into kennels yet? Most kennels we know wouldn’t take a puppy unless it’s had all of its vaccinations to protect all the dogs that board. Not sure if he’s fully vaccinated or not, but I do know that kennels are very very stringent on this.

Who knows, she could have some other person take care of him. If he was there with them, she would have taken every op to vlog that
I know we would have gotten pictures of boe all over. I might be missing something but I have a feeling this vlog was before boe? She says in the video ohh I want a dog and plugs boe's instagram.

im not sure if she mention in the previous video that she was going to Lake District? Im confused please someone comment hehe but anyway is funny how she is becoming more like Lydia. Joking about Alex days off.. they could be nicer to their partners i guess😆

I know we would have gotten pictures of boe all over. I might be missing something but I have a feeling this vlog was before boe? She says in the video ohh I want a dog and plugs boe's instagram.

im not sure if she mention in the previous video that she was going to Lake District? Im confused please someone comment hehe but anyway is funny how she is becoming more like Lydia. Joking about Alex days off.. they could be nicer to their partners i guess😆
Tbh it could be that it was pre filmed! I know some bloggers do that a lot, which is fine if they have other things etc. I hope it was pre filmed anyway as poor little Boe being left without his parents when he’s just settling in sounds even too nasty for V and her man child.

Thing is with Alex working for her... surely he can still relax somewhat? 😂 these vloggers honestly make out that their lives are soooo super hectic but the truth is, most of us work normal jobs, juggling families etc. What she does isn’t special or unique in any way, and I just wonder how much she actually does work, or whether it even equals a full 40 hour week...

Tbh it could be that it was pre filmed! I know some bloggers do that a lot, which is fine if they have other things etc. I hope it was pre filmed anyway as poor little Boe being left without his parents when he’s just settling in sounds even too nasty for V and her man child.

Thing is with Alex working for her... surely he can still relax somewhat? 😂 these vloggers honestly make out that their lives are soooo super hectic but the truth is, most of us work normal jobs, juggling families etc. What she does isn’t special or unique in any way, and I just wonder how much she actually does work, or whether it even equals a full 40 hour week...
Anytime influencers complain about how busy, hectic or crazy their lives are I lose all of my respect. I’m sorry, but what’s hectic about getting a car and hotel stay gifted and taking some “editorial” photos/videos? Are you saying that things are hectic because you’re bad a time management even with an assistant and video “editor” and are scrambling until the last minute trying to get a video/post edited, approved and published? Because that’s something VERY different.

These idiots have no idea. It also 100% minimizes the experiences of people with actual hectic lives like, say, teachers who are teaching in a pandemic on top of their normal day-to-day, doctors/nurses who are managing sick people during a pandemic, stay at home moms, BIPOC/LGBTQIA+ who don’t know if they’re putting themselves in danger by leaving their homes, people who have lost their jobs and aren’t sure what the future holds, etc etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anytime influencers complain about how busy, hectic or crazy their lives are I lose all of my respect. I’m sorry, but what’s hectic about getting a car and hotel stay gifted and taking some “editorial” photos/videos? Are you saying that things are hectic because you’re bad a time management even with an assistant and video “editor” and are scrambling until the last minute trying to get a video/post edited, approved and published? Because that’s something VERY different.

These idiots have no idea. It also 100% minimizes the experiences of people with actual hectic lives like, say, teachers who are teaching in a pandemic on top of their normal day-to-day, doctors/nurses who are managing sick people during a pandemic, stay at home moms, BIPOC/LGBTQIA+ who don’t know if they’re putting themselves in danger by leaving their homes, people who have lost their jobs and aren’t sure what the future holds, etc etc etc.
👏🏻 could not agree more with you. She should try being a single mum and having two kids, like a close friend of mine, who has been struggling constantly since the start of the pandemic. So many have lost their jobs, but it’s alright for V, she can buy a new Chanel bag 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s beyond tone deaf. Who the duck is going to watch V and buy a Bentley or an expensive electric car?!?! I know someone has said that before but it just seriously makes me think what the point of her channel/her is anymore. She’s clearly now just flashing goods for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love how she said where she was staying and that it was ’okay‘. Shows how spoilt she is, a free stay in a nice hotel is just ok because the room is dated (basically not instagrammable).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
👏🏻 could not agree more with you. She should try being a single mum and having two kids, like a close friend of mine, who has been struggling constantly since the start of the pandemic. So many have lost their jobs, but it’s alright for V, she can buy a new Chanel bag 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s beyond tone deaf. Who the duck is going to watch V and buy a Bentley or an expensive electric car?!?! I know someone has said that before but it just seriously makes me think what the point of her channel/her is anymore. She’s clearly now just flashing goods for the sake of it.
I also seriously doubt that anyone who may have been saving up for travel or something else that was kaiboshed this year would use that unused money for a car, ya know? If people are lucky enough to still be employed, but have that extra money to spend, they’d probably put it towards re-doing a room in their house or buying something they’ve been putting off or just keeping it in savings not buying a new car to what? Go to the grocery store?

Reactions: 9
Love how she said where she was staying and that it was ’okay‘. Shows how spoilt she is, a free stay in a nice hotel is just ok because the room is dated (basically not instagrammable).
This REALLY annoyed me! I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago, first night in a standard (ie the cheapest!) rooms, then 5e next few nights we upgraded to falls view room, which were the newly built and bigger rooms near the spa.

The first room was fine, but not as modern etc, but we accepted this as it was the CHEAPEST ROOM YOU COULD BOOK! It was obvious Vicky booked and paid for this trip herself, and was just sore that she had to have the boggo basic room because she wouldn’t pay for an upgrade, or get a higher spec room like if she was on a PR trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also seriously doubt that anyone who may have been saving up for travel or something else that was kaiboshed this year would use that unused money for a car, ya know? If people are lucky enough to still be employed, but have that extra money to spend, they’d probably put it towards re-doing a room in their house or buying something they’ve been putting off or just keeping it in savings not buying a new car to what? Go to the grocery store?
I suppose it depends, being in Central London we are considering a car now whereas before Covid we relied upon public transport. Now the urge to be able to get out of the city without needing to get the tube, then a train both ways is strong. We're just going to get a cheap runaround though, certainly nothing flash. Now is not the time to be buying fancy cars unless they're free or you're genuinely minted.

Reactions: 11

Exactly. There are absolutely no consequences to them doing subpar work or not meeting a deadline (set by themselves btw:ROFLMAO:), they've no idea what 'hectic' means.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.