Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pleasespeakthetruth

Her new reel with the baby music about the dog (ive seen it done adorably on tik tok) is just cringe. I’m pretty sure her breed aren’t meant to be put on their backs that way. And she’s screams psycho mum energy. The kind of mum who genuinely thinks their child is the best at everything in a very unhealthy way
That poor dog!!! They need to be supported on their spine 😡 does she not know anything?!?!

That reel has confirmed it - she’s definitely got him just for content. What a kind of a sick idiot gets a dog JUST for content??? I’d be curious to see how she actually takes care of the dog, because so far all I’ve seen is her harassing him when he’s sleeping and now this. Sorry but I love animals too much to not have an opinion

• Angry
Reactions: 24

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Um nope and NO. A sweaterr cropped tank/bra with enormous logo? And I mean are these also pantyhose pulled up?!?! Girl NO
For someone who post so much about politics and this pandemic, it hardly shows on her work social media posts. There are those in sales who’s still need to have a job to sell but she’s beyond hypocritical to post something like this one the very day where everyone is preparing for lockdowns and getting their elder family prepped.
I thought this was her Halloween costume - Dior Book Tote.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Is anyone else really bored of all the jewellery ads from influencers rn? Like they all seem to be doing it for various (and often the same) brands. I'm not buying this cheap costume jewellery at ramped up prices to fund your next handbag, gals. Give it a rest.

• Heart

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Unfollowed frow a while ago because of the constant ads and general fakery so I’m a bit out of the loop!
Just had a catch up on here and glad to see nothings changed and she’s still shilling tat and acting like it’s the hardest job ever 😆

A few things I thought while catching up on her:

- Of course she’s got a puppy, classic influencer move when their normal content is flagging just get a tiny puppy to attract viewers in :rolleyes: poor thing I hope they look after him. Also wtf name is Boe!? Like Alfie Boe?!

- This new jewellery collab is awful, looks like a load of tat from accessorize or from a market! Also I know it’s the brand name but I have a medical condition that is shortened to ‘EOE’ so that made me laugh. I thought she was flogging an esophagus condition (wouldn’t put it past her if they paid her enough!)

- Why is she acting like her job is sooo tough guiys, making out like this collab with Holland & Cooper has been hard. In reality she’s just signed a contract to be paid a nice amount to put her name down on a ‘collab’ when it would’ve gone ahead with or without her. She hasn’t designed it or help make it she just happened to be the influencer they chose to help flog it:rolleyes:

- What is with the constant Instagram reels!? That are all copied from creators on TikTok without any credit. Ughhhhh Vic this is really embaraZzing are you not embaraZzed!!

• Haha

E_Greene

There’s something very odd about Alex. He’s like a sulky, adult baby that needs soothing all the time. I bet if he farts she congratulates him. I should hope he got up at 5.30am with the pup, it’s not like he has anything pressing to do each day 🤭 Wakes up, makes her ladyship a coffee from the gifted coffee machine, wash, dress in free clothes, skulk around the house, strum his guitar, feign interest at her OOTD, take a picture, microwave free pasta meal, bed. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Omg!!!!! Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!
This one should be framed hanging on their wall😂😂😂.
Directly under the three asses "art".

Thank you all for your positive feedback.
Without tattle I wouldn't have improved my paint 3D skills.

Saying this as someone who has had a lot of animals (pedigree and non) and worked for a vet during uni: When young animals sleep A LOT, it's because they are sick. Sometimes it's due to being inbred (where the bloodlines are too close together), or because the animals come from puppy/kitty mills, or because the animal didn't have a great diet during its first weeks. I haven't been watching ITF's vlogs the last few weeks but if you haven't seen this puppy play and be rambunctious on camera the majority of the time, there is something wrong.

Here you go...
View attachment 287038View attachment 287039
Why did you post the same pic twice????
😂 😂 😂
1603618519137.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23

QueenDecember

VIP Member
How on earth can she claim she bought herself a palette when this is an ad?! Unless of course she was made to buy the palette but was paid to promote the discount. What?!

View attachment 315113
I’m pretty certain she showed that off as a PR product.

who likes urban decay in 2020? 🤷🏻‍♀️ but geez she really is the home shopping network 😂Do guys have QVC in the UK? She totally reminds me of one of their stepford sales gals.

Today: Urban Decay
Yesterday: Viktor & Rolf
Monday: Cult Beauty/ByTerry
Sunday: Dior Makeup
Saturday: Armani Beauty

Edited to say she’s utterly shameless. And to think she looks up to people like Leonie who wouldn’t be caught dead running her Instagram like this.😆

Last edited:

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Well, in regards to Tamara winning the “game” I’m not sure I agree. If you look at the profits of both companies, Victoria is far more profitable, by a large difference. Fendi, Bulgari, Dior, Dyson, Farfetch or Vestiaire collective... are not mediocre partners.
Tamara is not working with Hermès, if that was the case she would have been invited to the show. She got invited for a re-see just like Carrin Olson or Alexandra Pereira who have zero relationship with the brand, so it is simply not a big of a deal.
Also, how could Vic attend Dior or LV shows if she had to quarantine when back to the UK? She always attend their shows, so why would this time be different? Im all for criticism when it is due, but what you wrote is simply not accurate.
Also, she has been talking about the dog for ages. Specially when staying in Canada with Rebecca, she mentioned she dreamed with a dog, but didn’t want one while still living in a flat.
Oh hi it’s you again lost in the wrong thread. We know you hate Tamara and love Victoria. We get it. 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I feel like she takes this whole “dogmom” thing a bit serious 😅
She acts as if she gave birth to a baby and not like someone who bought a puppy 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fallouou

I think overall she has the potential to be more mindful and intelligent and I'm disappointed when she isn't.
Same. Up until about a year ago I thought she was really smart, savvy and commercially minded. I admired her work ethic, and her insta game was good and inventive. IMO Alex does work well as her photographer, and *some* of the video edits are great (not the cringe reels and tiktoks).

However, lockdown has really uncovered that she's not really that intelligent, is a vapid over consumer and fawns over her husband like a child. All of her sustainability chat is to fit in with the current conversation, not because she believes in it. Where I thought she was commercially minded she's now just completely lacking any integrity in her thirst for money. I feel like you can see her eyes flicker as she tells a lie or makes a sales pitch as she claims yet another thing is her most favourite thing ever. She treats her audience like they're idiots, and sadly they are. The comment section drives me nuts!

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Begging for a PS5 I see 🧐🤔 “If anyone wants to sell me one” yeah right sticky Vic...aka if anyone wants to gift me one for my sulky teenager
Yeah I know who can sell her one - a shop. She doesn't need to shout it out on Instagram. 😡

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Lol I will never understand why influencers like their Hemes and Chanel, but expect their audience to buy the plastic crap that they have 'created'. No thanks I'll keep my money!
This is what I don't understand. She swans around in tens of thousands of pounds of Bulgari gold but pushes shitty little vermeil pieces which are way overpriced. It makes no sense

poopettemetis

VIP Member
i'm behind on youtube so i just now watched the: we finished another room in the house! vlog
she got a package with italian products and it had pesto genovese
and she pronounced it pesto genovais, as if it was french 😂
for someone so ''cultured'' who has travelled so much and admires these countries, she could at least learn to differentiate between the two
When traveling to these countries consists of pre-arranged events and sponsored content, there’s no exploration or curiosity when one can learn these things. They get carted around, fed and entertained like on an arranged bus tour for retirees 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Noona

Silk pillowcases and scrunchies. Only the best for our royal-blooded lady of the Ostrich Manor.
She sounded like such a bloody snobby cow when she said that she ONLY wears silk scrunchies in her hair....the rest of us can put them on our wishlist I suppose ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

QueenDecember

VIP Member
It’s official. Yes he’s AWFUL and immature but Alex clearly works magic in his photos of miss Vicky. When left to another photographer, she is flat with a prominent nose.

Also praise be this comment!! It’s everything I think about holland cooper in a nutshell.👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I don’t know about y’all, but I cannot stand her “everything is amazing, happy wife happy life, laying by the fire and life could never be better” bullshit. Maybe because it’s been a hard year and countless people have died unnecessarily and the world is on fire, but her toxic positivity is brutal. Everything is not amazing. It’s been a shit year. I get wanting to put on a facade that everything is just soooo great, but have some compassion for those who are going to be really struggling this holiday season. No one needs to see your perfect little life and little dog and little roommate in front of the fire with all your food and presents when people are really struggling. It’s no longer aspirational, it’s braggy and privileged.

I’m bitter.

• Heart

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Never crate trained, but I’ve slept downstairs on a blow-up bed and then reduced the hours gradually, and ensured they have a heartbeat-effect teddy.

I’m a sap 🤦‍♀️ But they’re not allowed upstairs, and this has worked.

Genuinely no disrespect meant to the posters on this thread, but we’ve reached the point where we’re discussing puppy training methods on a thread about ‘Miss High Fashion’; proof, if ever it were needed, that Vic is about as interesting as a yeast infection.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Okay I have a migraine and am exhausted here in the states but Alex and/or Vicky writing copy like they’re a baby dog begging for free shit is seriously one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen on the internet.

I also now think of Boe as an indentured servant to their greed. Wow they are tragicccccccc!! 😬😬😬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Lechat

VIP Member
I’d never heard of the brand either before Vicky advertised them. Having a look at the brand and who is behind it, it seems some noveau riche bollocks trying to masquerade as a british heritage brand. It has no heritage! It’s been going 5 minutes, yet they’ve got a crest and drone on about everything being made in the U.K.

whats Interesting is that I got a few hits about Holland and Cooper using real fur.... wonder if Vicky did her homework? not that she cares about using animal products of course, but fur is a a bad look.

• Heart