Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Maybe the brands she advertises for have paid for the song rights? I know a lot of "content creators" have to show their work to the brand before they can publish it. Brands know about copyright laws.

Reactions: 1

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I agree, it’s concerning what some people must be doing in their clothes during a day at home to render them unwearable the next day or even an hour after trying something else on 😅 if you’re showered and use deodorant then I don’t see a problem!
I think she also must do a couple of wardrobe changes a day too. She’s not like us plebs who throw on a shirt and a pair of pants in the morning then change into loungewear/PJs in the evening. But maybe I’m just not luxe enough with my lewks 🙄

• Haha

Lamermer

Not defending Frow at all but I remember a video a few years ago where she said a dachshund was her dream dog and NOT because another famous influencer had one. This was right around the time Tanya and Jim got Martha who is now MIA.

sushimama

Chatty Member
omg no way?!?! It’ll only be a matter of time before we start doing this in the UK then! Unless it’s done already on the DL? Who knows?!

This was the first thing google showed me. :D I also saw some ig posts about that, it's crazy that everything's possible now haha.

• Haha