Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not feel sorry for them that they can’t sleep. I DO feel sorry for the lily toe doggie though!!

He landed self absorbed twats who know nothing about dogs for parents. He’s got separation issues because he just left his real mommy and it’s totally normal for him to be crying alone in his crate all the way downstairs.

They could temporarily move it upstairs and have it beside their “royal” bed...

Reactions: 20
Why is she acting like she has a newborn baby? Ffs it’s a puppy get over yourself Vic! Up at 4.30 so Alex what a saint runs around after you for the rest of the sodding day jeez run your own bath it’s hardly an exhausting task is it?!
He always brings her coffee in the AM (lest we forget the ridiculous TikTok). That’s what he’s paid to do, so I’m unsure why this warrants such a saccharine shout out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In one breath she makes out like she is a total boss babe but in the other she goes on about how the husband not brother brings her coffee and runs her baths. Look after yourself and stop being so reliant on a man!!
Also has she done a single post about donating to food banks/school meals? With everything that's going on in the minute you think she would be getting involved yet it just seems like she flogging her naff jeweller in undisclosed ads as well as thousand pound plus boots.
She makes out she's such a northerner, she loves Wigan/Manchester etc, and not a sniff about all the news from the Mayor to free school meals. Like Jesus, take your head out your (photographic, artsy) arse and think about something other than yourself for a singular moment.

• Heart
I do not feel sorry for them that they can’t sleep. I DO feel sorry for the lily toe doggie though!!

He landed self absorbed twats who know nothing about dogs for parents. He’s got separation issues because he just left his real mommy and it’s totally normal for him to be crying alone in his crate all the way downstairs.

They could temporarily move it upstairs and have it beside their “royal” bed...
I’m so angry that they leave him downstairs. It’s so cruel. Especially locking him into something where he’s just left to cry all night.
When we got our little fur babies, we moved everything into our bedroom: food, water, litter tray, little pillows and cushions for the kitties to sleep. It helps settle them more knowing that they’re near you 😡 same for dogs!

What is so tragic though is that her EOE collaboration really really isn’t getting traction on social media - she got like 8 likes and a comment on one Facebook post which is pretty sad engagement. On Instagram it’s still very limited. And her Holland Cooper edit seems to have hit a brick wall too. Maybe she should just give up and go back to being a lecturer, or is she too “high brow” for that now?

She makes out she's such a northerner, she loves Wigan/Manchester etc, and not a sniff about all the news from the Mayor to free school meals. Like Jesus, take your head out your (photographic, artsy) arse and think about something other than yourself for a singular moment.
THIS. This is the thing I really didn’t understand when they moved to Deanshanger... could they not have gone back up north, and got an absolutely massive house for way cheaper? Or did they just want the label of “living in the southern countryside”? Eurgh

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also has she done a single post about donating to food banks/school meals? With everything that's going on in the minute you think she would be getting involved yet it just seems like she flogging her naff jeweller in undisclosed ads as well as thousand pound plus boots.
Don't be so hard on her, she's had a terrible year that's why she needs the boots ;)

Can't believe how tone deaf her caption for the post was, this year has been terrible buy some designer boots 🤪 for a lot of people a terrible year means losing their job and struggling to pay for rent and food, or if not they're being cautious with money to prepare for economic downturn.... but here's Vic and her ugly extravagant purchases to make us all feel better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so angry that they leave him downstairs. It’s so cruel. Especially locking him into something where he’s just left to cry all night.
When we got our little fur babies, we moved everything into our bedroom: food, water, litter tray, little pillows and cushions for the kitties to sleep. It helps settle them more knowing that they’re near you 😡 same for dogs!

What is so tragic though is that her EOE collaboration really really isn’t getting traction on social media - she got like 8 likes and a comment on one Facebook post which is pretty sad engagement. On Instagram it’s still very limited. And her Holland Cooper edit seems to have hit a brick wall too. Maybe she should just give up and go back to being a lecturer, or is she too “high brow” for that now?

THIS. This is the thing I really didn’t understand when they moved to Deanshanger... could they not have gone back up north, and got an absolutely massive house for way cheaper? Or did they just want the label of “living in the southern countryside”? Eurgh
I don"t have dogs but I thought you were supposed to crate train them? About half the people I know keep their dogs in crates at night and the other half let them sleep in the bedroom with them. I do feel bad for the puppy bc I'm sure it is awful to be taken from your mom so young but I feel like keeping the dog in your room at night only to move them away later would be just as hard on the dog too?

I guess I better do some reading bc now I'm really curious

Reactions: 7
I don"t have dogs but I thought you were supposed to crate train them? About half the people I know keep their dogs in crates at night and the other half let them sleep in the bedroom with them. I do feel bad for the puppy bc I'm sure it is awful to be taken from your mom so young but I feel like keeping the dog in your room at night only to move them away later would be just as hard on the dog too?

I know some people say to crate train them but our family never have! It’s a little bit cruel because as much as they should be kept in one area of the house to acclimate, locking them up could mean that they end up more frightened 😔

What we’ve done with puppies is very similar and that’s include everything they’d need in our bedrooms/a spare room. Then one of us would get up with the puppy every few hours or so to let it out into the garden on a lead if it needs to go to the toilet etc. But yeah, we’re not keen on crate training as we know people that have tried it, and it leads to more accidents in the homes and they might exhibit unsettled behaviour. We brought up beautiful Staffies and they were delightful dogs always to everyone 🤩

It’s very demanding having a new puppy or kitten, but it is NOTHING compared to having a baby and the fact that she’s seemingly comparing it to that is beyond ridiculous. 🙄 she should wait until she has a baby and realise just how hard mums have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

We crate trained our dog, we really did not want the dog sleeping permanently in our bedroom and also the crate kept him safe when we went out and he was in the chewing stage. He cried a bit the first night then he was fine. You can crate train in various ways including having it in your room, then out on the landing, then gradually moving it downstairs but we didn’t need to. He’s a fairly big dog so having him sleep with us in our bed would not be an option as a mature dog and if you let them do it as puppies you then have a battle on your hands if you ever want to sleep alone again.
I don’t have an issue with her keeping the pup down stairs but I do hope it’s ok as it’s such a lethargic pup - mine was either crashed out or racing round, I couldn’t pose him in a blanket or with a cuddly toy for pictures.

I know some people say to crate train them but our family never have! It’s a little bit cruel because as much as they should be kept in one area of the house to acclimate, locking them up could mean that they end up more frightened 😔

What we’ve done with puppies is very similar and that’s include everything they’d need in our bedrooms/a spare room. Then one of us would get up with the puppy every few hours or so to let it out into the garden on a lead if it needs to go to the toilet etc. But yeah, we’re not keen on crate training as we know people that have tried it, and it leads to more accidents in the homes and they might exhibit unsettled behaviour. We brought up beautiful Staffies and they were delightful dogs always to everyone 🤩

It’s very demanding having a new puppy or kitten, but it is NOTHING compared to having a baby and the fact that she’s seemingly comparing it to that is beyond ridiculous. 🙄 she should wait until she has a baby and realise just how hard mums have it.
I think it’s unfair to say crate training is cruel. You may choose to raise dogs differently and I respect your methods but crate training done properly is certainly not cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Never crate trained, but I’ve slept downstairs on a blow-up bed and then reduced the hours gradually, and ensured they have a heartbeat-effect teddy.

I’m a sap 🤦‍♀️ But they’re not allowed upstairs, and this has worked.

Genuinely no disrespect meant to the posters on this thread, but we’ve reached the point where we’re discussing puppy training methods on a thread about ‘Miss High Fashion’; proof, if ever it were needed, that Vic is about as interesting as a yeast infection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Never crate trained, but I’ve slept downstairs on a blow-up bed and then reduced the hours gradually, and ensured they have a heartbeat-effect teddy.

I’m a sap 🤦‍♀️ But they’re not allowed upstairs, and this has worked.

Genuinely no disrespect meant to the posters on this thread, but we’ve reached the point where we’re discussing puppy training methods on a thread about ‘Miss High Fashion’; proof, if ever it were needed, that Vic is about as interesting as a yeast infection.
You’re adorable! Our dog only cried once but if he’d continued I had an old ticking alarm clock ready to wrap up to put next to him.
You’re so right in your last comment!

Reactions: 7
What’s with the car ad tonight? Is this the new car she “bought”? Or a different one?
Typical Vicky, toddler in the back while she drives her loaned electric car....we all know you bought a gas guzzler Vicky that’s why she’s never shown it....HYPOCRITE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Typical Vicky, toddler in the back while she drives her loaned electric car....we all know you bought a gas guzzler Vicky that’s why she’s never shown it....HYPOCRITE!
And a holiday with the husband not brother and the brother. Third wheeling at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly at this point let the car companies waste their time and money on this witch. They should do better research. She has dragged SOOOOO many car companies along with loaners at this point but never bought one.

(And she got a Range Rover in secret no less).

My guess is she has sold exactly 0 cars, including to herself, off all these lame collaborations.

What is this car brand? Is it a Tesla competitor?

I can’t stand her holier than thou, electric car crap. Virtue signaling at its finest. If an electric car and reducing her impact on the environment was important to her, she would’ve bought an electric car...and not taken an inessential trip to Italy during a pandemic. Instead she’s schlepping her adult baby in a gas guzzling SUV.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New thread here ladies! Thanks to @Bonjour92 for the title

Do you not recon shes pregnant ?

So I finally watched the our family is growing vlog & the way it is done, holding it right to the end, even going to an ad break and her blathering on about how desperate they have been is so manipulative and disingenuous. It's worked though as the views on this are higher than usual. I would be ashamed to hype and mislead like this for views.

And how dumb can you be going on about sustainability then bigging up it being a plus that all her new packages have come from around the globe?. I know others have pointed it out already but I literally cannot believe the nonsense she talks as we've not to worry a lot of it will be going back. Many thousands of miles away. And how many very expensive teddy coats did she accumulate last year? Quite a few I recall. She does not need another white teddy coat.

And constantly saying I don't think I've heard of this brand before, it might be based in Spain etc. Do some effing research before the unboxing if the point was to show us new brands. Have a few facts about each brand to tell us about. It's all just a lazy try on with no effort.
[/QUO

I personally think shes pregnant

Reactions: 3
We crate trained our dog, we really did not want the dog sleeping permanently in our bedroom and also the crate kept him safe when we went out and he was in the chewing stage. He cried a bit the first night then he was fine. You can crate train in various ways including having it in your room, then out on the landing, then gradually moving it downstairs but we didn’t need to. He’s a fairly big dog so having him sleep with us in our bed would not be an option as a mature dog and if you let them do it as puppies you then have a battle on your hands if you ever want to sleep alone again.
I don’t have an issue with her keeping the pup down stairs but I do hope it’s ok as it’s such a lethargic pup - mine was either crashed out or racing round, I couldn’t pose him in a blanket or with a cuddly toy for pictures.

I think it’s unfair to say crate training is cruel. You may choose to raise dogs differently and I respect your methods but crate training done properly is certainly not cruel.
Our dogs weirdly didn’t stay sleeping in our room after we had them in our rooms, they might come in sometimes and sleep on the floor with a cushion or a blanket that was theirs anyway but never on our beds 😊 I think everyone is different, but in my eyes of the people I’ve known I’ve only ever seen the cruel side of crate training. I’d like to find out more about it to see how it’s done properly, with people who love and care for their dogs for sure! So if you took offence, I do apologise, but please understand that I’ve only seen it from people who weren’t very nice to their dogs, which makes me quite sad because every pet deserves all the love.

Re the car... it’s BEYOND obvious she’s got a Range Rover. That’s what every default basic witch blogger gets when they get a few quid. If the car was all singing, sustainable, blah blah blah... surely she would be ramming it down our throats? Or telling us that she’d bought an electric car. I’m waiting to be proved wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Our dogs weirdly didn’t stay sleeping in our room after we had them in our rooms, they might come in sometimes and sleep on the floor with a cushion or a blanket that was theirs anyway but never on our beds 😊 I think everyone is different, but in my eyes of the people I’ve known I’ve only ever seen the cruel side of crate training. I’d like to find out more about it to see how it’s done properly, with people who love and care for their dogs for sure! So if you took offence, I do apologise, but please understand that I’ve only seen it from people who weren’t very nice to their dogs, which makes me quite sad because every pet deserves all the love.

Re the car... it’s BEYOND obvious she’s got a Range Rover. That’s what every default basic witch blogger gets when they get a few quid. If the car was all singing, sustainable, blah blah blah... surely she would be ramming it down our throats? Or telling us that she’d bought an electric car. I’m waiting to be proved wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m happy to tell you about how we crate trained our dog without any cruelty involved. It certainly wasn’t used as a cage which is what a lot of people think crate training is.

Reactions: 13
I’m happy to tell you about how we crate trained our dog without any cruelty involved. It certainly wasn’t used as a cage which is what a lot of people think crate training is.
I'm with you. I've never had a dog 🙁 but always thought the crate was the dog's safe place where it could escape from tormenting kids etc.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.