Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she said where she was staying and that it was ’okay‘. Shows how spoilt she is, a free stay in a nice hotel is just ok because the room is dated (basically not instagrammable).
This is exactly what I thought. The room was lovely! Just not a massive suite like she is used too!

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this before...there’s something off about their relationship/dynamic. In the car their conversation reminded me of being on a first date where you say stupid crap and instantly regret it. They always seem stilted when they talk to each other 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Anyone know how to crate train Vic so she doesn’t put out dire content on YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone know how to crate train Vic so she doesn’t put out dire content on YouTube?
Eurgh it’s insufferable. It’s almost like she’s forgotten who her target audience is. So she’s a 30 year old woman, showing off Chanel and expensive cars etc but is making reels like she’s a teenager/in her early 20’s? No offence to the jewellery she’s “made” either, but it doesn’t stay consistent with her brand. Nor does her HC “edit”. The girl is just a mess. If I were her? I’d honestly consider going back to management - it’s clearly not working doing all of this on her own.

I suppose it depends, being in Central London we are considering a car now whereas before Covid we relied upon public transport. Now the urge to be able to get out of the city without needing to get the tube, then a train both ways is strong. We're just going to get a cheap runaround though, certainly nothing flash. Now is not the time to be buying fancy cars unless they're free or you're genuinely minted.
We did buy a car during the pandemic, and we live on the outskirts of London/Surrey and noticed we needed it. But we legit paid like £5000 out of our savings 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s money we had that otherwise would have gone to going away for Xmas (which is our tradition) and a summer holiday. But we do work hard for our money, unlike V and A who live on “kindly gifted”. Not even jealous because I enjoy working for holidays etc, you enjoy it more!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I suppose it depends, being in Central London we are considering a car now whereas before Covid we relied upon public transport. Now the urge to be able to get out of the city without needing to get the tube, then a train both ways is strong. We're just going to get a cheap runaround though, certainly nothing flash. Now is not the time to be buying fancy cars unless they're free or you're genuinely minted.
Great point! I was thinking more suburb people, but as a city dweller you’re 100% right.

I’ve said this before...there’s something off about their relationship/dynamic. In the car their conversation reminded me of being on a first date where you say stupid crap and instantly regret it. They always seem stilted when they talk to each other 🤔🤔
I think the simple answer is: they’re just really tit at acting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has Alex the husband not brother posted this? He doesn't even drive 😂

He’s an influencer now, looks like Ali has given him some lessons, turn your foot out so it looks like you’re walking, clasp hands together like a knob 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s an influencer now, looks like Ali has given him some lessons, turn your foot out so it looks like you’re walking, clasp hands together like a knob 🤣🤣
Haha! I hate that pose that they do with the hands....they're just insta wankers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Lake District mess proved my point about never buying an electric car. You can pull my diesel from my cold wet hands.

200 miles a charge, with two hours added to any road trip - nah I'm good

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha! I hate that pose that they do with the hands....they're just insta wankers :ROFLMAO:
Haha haha me too, so cringeworthy 😂 the other one is where they cup their hands to their mouth because it’s soooo cold brrrrrr 🤣

• Haha
That Lake District mess proved my point about never buying an electric car. You can pull my diesel from my cold wet hands.

200 miles a charge, with two hours added to any road trip - nah I'm good
We got to Cornwall and back in our diesel. Surely it’s more beneficial to the environment to use less diesel? 😂😂

Why is Alex trying to get people to go to a car event when he can’t drive 🤦🏼‍♀️ This couple are just getting worse even by the hour

It reminds me of when I used to watch the Apprentice, and you’d get the dickheads begging for Alan Sugar’s money and they’d put their hands together and plead him... it’s just tacky AF. Maybe Ali and Alex think they’re in some sort of elite club because they both ride off of their wives’ “success”???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We got to Cornwall and back in our diesel. Surely it’s more beneficial to the environment to use less diesel? 😂😂

Why is Alex trying to get people to go to a car event when he can’t drive 🤦🏼‍♀️ This couple are just getting worse even by the hour
He could give a review from a toddlers point of view, can I see mummy driving, is there enough room to play with my toy guitar? 🤭

• Haha
He could give a review from a toddlers point of view, can I see mummy driving, is there enough room to play with my toy guitar? 🤭
Don’t, she mentioned fitting a suitcase in the car as a selling point 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ If I can’t fit a MEDIUM suitcase in the boot of my car, I’m taking it bloody back! She won’t have that problem in her Range Rover she doesn’t want to post 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish I had the nerve to comment but you don’t even have a drivers license on that losers Instagram post... the only reason he needed to drag his wife out of bed for a picture was for a RIDE because he can’t drive!!

what an absolute joke he is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish I had the nerve to comment but you don’t even have a drivers license on that losers Instagram post... the only reason he needed to drag his wife out of bed for a picture was for a RIDE because he can’t drive!!

what an absolute joke he is 😂😂

The temptation is really really getting to me, might post something like “didn’t know you passed your test, well done!” 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Still don’t understand what he even contributes except from filtering the absolute tit out of her photos. An app can do that, what is the point of him in her work?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The temptation is really really getting to me, might post something like “didn’t know you passed your test, well done!” 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Still don’t understand what he even contributes except from filtering the absolute tit out of her photos. An app can do that, what is the point of him in her work?
PLEASE DO!!!! Take one for the team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the husband not the brother seems to have lost his way of late. Like a couple of years ago he was a proper skater boi and looked quite cool. Then he got his hair transplant and now he looks greasy and seedy. It's like he's trying to change who he is to keep up with Frow but he doesn't know what he's trying to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her little humble brags about how gifts like this are “so unexpected” are ridiculous. I thought she made some sort of commitment to reduce the number of PR packages she was supposed to receive. Wouldn’t that require having an idea of what is and isn’t being sent?

88BAD177-8A58-4A7D-8DFF-EDAB0C1279A1.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

He also slims her thighs and takes the drop off the tip of get nose

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.