Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pleasespeakthetruth

Oh Lydia, whoever you are, thank you for making my morning yet again 😩😂

I do think it’s quite sad that he’s now becoming involved, but it’s only because he’s such a pompous ass that thinks he can brag about a car THAT HE CAN’T EVEN DRIVE. That’s like me posing next to a surfboard but I can’t swim that well 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

coriander

VIP Member
Ew. 🤢
His hair is so gross. Has he had work done to his face? He looks so different!
Ever since the hair transplant he's been extra smug. I personally think that he suited being bald. I mean that picture of him reminds me of my mum's cocker spaniel (way more of a cutie than husband-not-brother).

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Chan94

Does anyone else find it annoying that these 'influencers' obsess over farrow and ball?? Like I see them everywhere going on about it..and it makes me laugh cos it's not even that good! My dad is a painter and decorator and said it's overpriced and not even good quality!

Seems like they want to shout out about more expensive stuff not because it's good, but because it 'looks good' to be able to have the more expensive stuff if that even makes sense?! 😂

coriander

VIP Member
Lol I will never understand why influencers like their Hemes and Chanel, but expect their audience to buy the plastic crap that they have 'created'. No thanks I'll keep my money!

• Heart

dressagediva

I thought the same but apparently they spell it as Boe, Alex said he found it on a list of Viking names if I remember correctly.
They should have gone with the spelling 'Beau' (as in handsome). I just hope they look after the dog well, unlike most influencers.

Reactions: 26

Hally34

VIP Member
I don't like it either and I think in reality, when the dog is finally at their home, every day, for years to come they won't be too consequential on the rule.
If it is true, and they get a Dachshund, they have to carry him the stairs up and down, and since their home basically consists of a massive and dangerous staircase - it could risk life and health of the dog.
It's just a dog that fits their aesthetic but not their actual lifestyle.

No, she is making a mystery out of it like it was a release of a brand. She won't even say the name but the gender she had no problem to mention.
People think it will be a Dachshund.
Plot twist, Martha Moo will it be you?!

• Haha

Lemonz

VIP Member
The puppy is only for 2 reasons:
1. To give her content as she is STRUGGLING
2. To give them something to distract them from their toxic relationship as now the weddings over theres nothing to look forward to and she's realised he's an asshole but he's dependent on her for all their £££ and they're both trapped?

• Heart

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I think that's my last vlog for a while, I just find everything she says and does irritating at the moment and especially the bits about the dog. When did lots of you tubers decide to only vlog? I remember when a vlog was a once in while thing for most of them, not their only content. And videos used to be 10-15 mins max. I remember them apologising for videos that went as long as 20 mins. Now it's basically 30-60 mins of watching them open freebies, buy new stuff and complain about how they need time off from filming themselves opening said stuff.

• Heart
  • Sick

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row. 🤮 🤮 🤮
She's done this before. Dirty dirty girl.
For once I probs should defend the girl.. I am working from home during this lockdown and to be honest some days it’s a result if I even get out of my pyjamas... 🤣🤣 (although to be fair my career isn’t “clothes”!)

Reactions: 25

Emmapism

VIP Member
As you all know I'm always talking about (insert thing I have never talked about) so enjoy this tenuous link to my life as a way to sell you shit you don't need!

• Haha
  • Sick

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Edge of Ember really doing the dirty on her on their Instagram 😂 surely they could use more flattering clips and images 😂 Where are her eyebrows?!
You’re not kidding... 😬

Also, what is she going on about? “I’m sure all of you know I’m constantly talking about stars and satellites.”

Since when? 🤷🏻‍♀️I’ve never heard her talk about such things.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also has she done a single post about donating to food banks/school meals? With everything that's going on in the minute you think she would be getting involved yet it just seems like she flogging her naff jeweller in undisclosed ads as well as thousand pound plus boots.
Don't be so hard on her, she's had a terrible year that's why she needs the boots ;)

Can't believe how tone deaf her caption for the post was, this year has been terrible buy some designer boots 🤪 for a lot of people a terrible year means losing their job and struggling to pay for rent and food, or if not they're being cautious with money to prepare for economic downturn.... but here's Vic and her ugly extravagant purchases to make us all feel better!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tree_

VIP Member
Just looking through her dog posts and honestly it’s not even the cutest version of a dachshund she could get. She’s obviously got it for the content but she fucked it by getting that colour and variation. I think she just wanted something to match her hideous sofas and gifted Hermes blankets....
Aww it's absolutely gorgeous. You tripping

She has commented on the Lipsy post, letting people know it's Boe and tagging Boe's insta. Nobody in the comments alerted her to them using Boe's pic, so there's a good chance she found out here on her daily thread check!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever I see people on other threads rave about Frow I do start to doubt myself and wonder if I've got the wrong end of the stick about her.

Then she does something like these stories and shows me what a hypocrite / princess / liar / money grabber / thicko she is, and the world makes sense again.

• Haha

E_Greene

Begging for a PS5 I see 🧐🤔 “If anyone wants to sell me one” yeah right sticky Vic...aka if anyone wants to gift me one for my sulky teenager

• Angry
  • Haha