Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
I get it’s a puppy and puppies sleep, but that dog is ALWAYS sleeping. Has she posted any vids of them playing or training it? Or even just talking it on a walk with a leash?
Saying this as someone who has had a lot of animals (pedigree and non) and worked for a vet during uni: When young animals sleep A LOT, it's because they are sick. Sometimes it's due to being inbred (where the bloodlines are too close together), or because the animals come from puppy/kitty mills, or because the animal didn't have a great diet during its first weeks. I haven't been watching ITF's vlogs the last few weeks but if you haven't seen this puppy play and be rambunctious on camera the majority of the time, there is something wrong.

Even accurate down to how Alex perches his head over her like that. Someone do a side by side please! 🤣🤣🤣
Here you go...
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 5.51.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 5.52.16 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

E_Greene

Why has Alex the husband not brother posted this? He doesn't even drive 😂

He’s an influencer now, looks like Ali has given him some lessons, turn your foot out so it looks like you’re walking, clasp hands together like a knob 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

QueenDecember

VIP Member
If you mean, “does she resell it?” Yes. She’s been caught out selling PR gifts on Vestiaire. I will find the example and put it here...

HERE WE GO. She never gives shit away for free, don’t be silly. Alex claims he has donated cameras and then said in the same breath that he’s kept most of the old ones. Soooooo yeah, they’re both selfish people who sell their PR gifts that are unwanted rather than donating them.
Imagine being so hard up for cash that you sell a cheap/basic GWP bag like it’s a real Dior handbag. 😂😂😂 Oh my gosh she is so tragicccccc!!!!

what’s next?? Selling the Dior sunglasses carrying case as a handbag?? 😂😂 The actual handbags duster bag as a handbag?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ THE SHOPPING bags as a handbag?

what a cheap label whore she is. No wonder the Fashion house left her off the list on all their recent press packages

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched her new vlog and all I can say is, what an empty shell of a person. No personality at all outside of her “influencer” front, talks to Alex like she’s a child, does this squeaky fake laugh to seem cute? and has completely sold any last hint of relatability to brand deals.
I can’t even be mad when I see her content now because it’s honestly just so... boring. There is absolutely nothing original about her anymore. It’s kind of pathetic.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I’m still confused about how Bulgari allows this. I would think that Bulgari would only want to work with influencers who maintain a certain level of luxury. Otherwise you’re just cheapening your own brand.

I get having ads/collabs with brands at various price points to maximize reach, but this b wears $20,000 watches and now she’s trying to sell us some Missoma-esque jewelry?

• Haha
  • Sick

Lechat

VIP Member
here’s the link to the vlog. A little before the 6 minute mark she just spirals over such a minor thing:

Wow that’s so uncomfortable to watch... like we’ve all done something dumb but the way she goes on for three minutes laughing and crying and acting like it’s the biggest deal 🥴🥴 . It’s like she holds herself on a pedestal that means she doesn’t make errors like normal folks and therefore it’s a massive deal.

she seems very strange to be honest. Clearly spends too much time online and in a bubble rather than in the real world

• Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Just looking through her dog posts and honestly it’s not even the cutest version of a dachshund she could get. She’s obviously got it for the content but she fucked it by getting that colour and variation. I think she just wanted something to match her hideous sofas and gifted Hermes blankets....
i agree that she got the pupper for content but i don't agree with saying he's ''not even the cutest version''! sorry i don't want to be mean, but come on! why compare them, why does it matter! he's adorable and deserves only the best 💜

• Heart

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
So I finally watched the our family is growing vlog & the way it is done, holding it right to the end, even going to an ad break and her blathering on about how desperate they have been is so manipulative and disingenuous. It's worked though as the views on this are higher than usual. I would be ashamed to hype and mislead like this for views.

And how dumb can you be going on about sustainability then bigging up it being a plus that all her new packages have come from around the globe?. I know others have pointed it out already but I literally cannot believe the nonsense she talks as we've not to worry a lot of it will be going back. Many thousands of miles away. And how many very expensive teddy coats did she accumulate last year? Quite a few I recall. She does not need another white teddy coat.

And constantly saying I don't think I've heard of this brand before, it might be based in Spain etc. Do some effing research before the unboxing if the point was to show us new brands. Have a few facts about each brand to tell us about. It's all just a lazy try on with no effort.

Last edited:

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Sorry to go on about the orangery again but just had a thought- that should be the name of the room she does her tan in, no? Leave the other place as the conservatory.

• Haha

AddictedtoYT

A bit of topic but god Victoria is the one influencer who has really disappointed me and Completely changed.

I started watching her when she was a bit alternative. Listened to "emo" music, dyed her hair purple and had fun. Now I know people grow and change but she is not that same person at all. Now's it's all designer everything and posh country mansion. She is trying too hard and losing herself. Her first dance at her wedding shows it is still there but everything else about the wedding was just a show off and how much freebies she can get.

Her bedroom for example does not match her or Alex's style at all (more Chase Aime) and it's all about the gram.

She is just such a total phoney.

Lechat

VIP Member
Love how she said where she was staying and that it was ’okay‘. Shows how spoilt she is, a free stay in a nice hotel is just ok because the room is dated (basically not instagrammable).

• Sick
  • Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I don't get her stressing about US politics, unless she was planning on moving to Chicago to live near her bestie at some point. But honestly like yes I get US politics are concerning for the rest of the world, I get worried about uk/euro elections too etc. but she at least will be able to get an abortion in the UK and get birth control, have IVF and all this stuff that is at risk here in the US bc of our new awful Supreme Court Justice who doesn't even know everything the first amendment grants us. Sure things in the UK are not good either but she's at least a little better off there than I am here in the US. Clearly a lot is going on with Vick and she needs help.

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I wish I had the nerve to comment but you don’t even have a drivers license on that losers Instagram post... the only reason he needed to drag his wife out of bed for a picture was for a RIDE because he can’t drive!!

what an absolute joke he is 😂😂

• Haha
I DETEST the way she is milking this dog thing (keeping the name secret until next week, puhlease :rolleyes: ) and worse, treating it like a fashion accessory. I've seen newborn babies with fewer toys/crap! I am NOT interested in seeing dog biscuits and chew toy hauls...how does that fit in and follow on from high end beauty and fashion? She's going to become an even bigger bore (and her doggy voice is going to be just as annoying as her baby husband voice). Oh and I was wondering how someone could save around £500 on 2 Christmas trees, then I looked at the website she mentioned...has she really spent £1600+ on 2 trees? I think she has. She's not even living another life to me, she's on another planet entirely. Dear doggy, please pee and poop all over the Cath Kidston and Liberty prints. Then we'll discuss pulling down the Christmas tree onto those "beautiful guys" hallway tiles 🙏😂
I am new to this community and just want to say how delighted I am to have found such likeminded people ❤
I’ve been following Victoria for a few years now and how absolutely tone-deaf she has become infuriates me. Between the new dog that is being used as another accessory (clearly can’t handle him either because we need to hear about it every time he pees on the floor), her jewelry line launch during a pandemic (people are losing their jobs Vic) and her completely false “cutesy” personality that she uses to seem like such a nice person. We all see straight through it and I think it’s such a pity what a shallow person she’s become.

• Heart

E_Greene

5EAE4B3E-6F60-4C08-A361-173457E878A5.png

I don’t understand....Why is it an ad if you ‘treated yourself’? Surely, it was gifted or heavily discounted? Lying toad 😒

• Wow
  • Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
I don"t have dogs but I thought you were supposed to crate train them? About half the people I know keep their dogs in crates at night and the other half let them sleep in the bedroom with them. I do feel bad for the puppy bc I'm sure it is awful to be taken from your mom so young but I feel like keeping the dog in your room at night only to move them away later would be just as hard on the dog too?

I guess I better do some reading bc now I'm really curious
We crate trained our dog, we really did not want the dog sleeping permanently in our bedroom and also the crate kept him safe when we went out and he was in the chewing stage. He cried a bit the first night then he was fine. You can crate train in various ways including having it in your room, then out on the landing, then gradually moving it downstairs but we didn’t need to. He’s a fairly big dog so having him sleep with us in our bed would not be an option as a mature dog and if you let them do it as puppies you then have a battle on your hands if you ever want to sleep alone again.
I don’t have an issue with her keeping the pup down stairs but I do hope it’s ok as it’s such a lethargic pup - mine was either crashed out or racing round, I couldn’t pose him in a blanket or with a cuddly toy for pictures.

I know some people say to crate train them but our family never have! It’s a little bit cruel because as much as they should be kept in one area of the house to acclimate, locking them up could mean that they end up more frightened 😔

What we’ve done with puppies is very similar and that’s include everything they’d need in our bedrooms/a spare room. Then one of us would get up with the puppy every few hours or so to let it out into the garden on a lead if it needs to go to the toilet etc. But yeah, we’re not keen on crate training as we know people that have tried it, and it leads to more accidents in the homes and they might exhibit unsettled behaviour. We brought up beautiful Staffies and they were delightful dogs always to everyone 🤩

It’s very demanding having a new puppy or kitten, but it is NOTHING compared to having a baby and the fact that she’s seemingly comparing it to that is beyond ridiculous. 🙄 she should wait until she has a baby and realise just how hard mums have it.
I think it’s unfair to say crate training is cruel. You may choose to raise dogs differently and I respect your methods but crate training done properly is certainly not cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18