Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what are her hands going to be like later in life? I’ve seen pensioners with better hands😂
this is why my mum says that they should invent a procedure where they can use fillers etc for the hands. It’s SO obvious that someone has had work done if you look at their hands. There’s no masking that V, sweetie. Cry us a river over your gross hands in your Rover yeah?🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is why my mum says that they should invent a procedure where they can use fillers etc for the hands. It’s SO obvious that someone has had work done if you look at their hands. There’s no masking that V, sweetie. Cry us a river over your gross hands in your Rover yeah?🤗
That is so so so soooooo true!! Hands never lie.

Reactions: 4
Those Caroline Herrera lipsticks seem so pointless. I get the reusable patterned cases since Guerlain has that too, but who tf needs tassels and charms on their lipstick? I would've thought that was amazing when I was 14 , I would look insane at work if I pulled that out.

Reactions: 20
They do this already! At least they do here in the US. I saw a filler manufacturer advertising it earlier in the year.

I actually like that she does this, it's realistic. I think it would be absolutely ridiculous to put on freshly washed clothing every single time you change or get ready for a low key day. Like someone else said earlier, as long as you are clean and the clothes didn't get dirty during the last wear, there is no problem with rewearing clothing. Most people do this. It's not a matter of how much clothing you have and it shouldn't matter that she's an influencer unless she's doing it while advertising for a brand.

I understand your point, however, she's a FASHION & LIFESTYLE INFLUENCER ( *insert big lol here* ) filming a vlog, basically advertising her uncleanliness to the world. And she's done this a quite a number of times. And not only during lockdown.

Icky Vicky actually took the clothes off, put on pyjamas and then took off the pyjamas and put the same clothes on. She has a walk in closet with loads of clothes but is probably too lazy to walk up a flight of stairs to get a clean set of clothes. As on this vlog and others, she even admits that she's putting on the clothes she's worn the day before.
It's not even like the clothes were so spectacular or even cute that she would want to wear it 2 days in a row.

With regard to the tags on the clothes, as with Kim Jong Lydia, we never see these 2 influencers remove the tags off the clothes. So it is more than likely she is wearing the clothes at home or out for the a 'quick' :rolleyes: photoshoot, with the tags on and then returning the item to the company. So dishonest.

Remove the tag Vicky, remove the tag, you cheapskate. #challenge

Yeah, I get the pjs, I can wear my pjs for the whole day, but she didn't do do the pjs thing - she wore the black jersey thingie, jacket and pants. Imagine the underarm 'fumes' ... :sick:

**Apologies if I've offended anyone ❤

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree, it’s concerning what some people must be doing in their clothes during a day at home to render them unwearable the next day or even an hour after trying something else on 😅 if you’re showered and use deodorant then I don’t see a problem!

I actually like that she does this, it's realistic. I think it would be absolutely ridiculous to put on freshly washed clothing every single time you change or get ready for a low key day. Like someone else said earlier, as long as you are clean and the clothes didn't get dirty during the last wear, there is no problem with rewearing clothing. Most people do this. It's not a matter of how much clothing you have and it shouldn't matter that she's an influencer unless she's doing it while advertising for a brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They do this already! At least they do here in the US. I saw a filler manufacturer advertising it earlier in the year.

omg no way?!?! It’ll only be a matter of time before we start doing this in the UK then! Unless it’s done already on the DL? Who knows?!

On the subject of clothing - can totally agree. I’ll often wear the same outfits for two wears - I usually wear work clothes (even at home MOST of the time 😉) and then as soon as I’ve logged off work, I’ll get into my pj’s and lounge around in them until bed. I think it’s quite normal to do this! Plus, it saves on me having to dry all of my non-tumble dry clothes in a small flat.

I’m looking forward to everyone’s suggestions for the next thread title 🥰

• Sick
omg no way?!?! It’ll only be a matter of time before we start doing this in the UK then! Unless it’s done already on the DL? Who knows?!

This was the first thing google showed me. :D I also saw some ig posts about that, it's crazy that everything's possible now haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree, it’s concerning what some people must be doing in their clothes during a day at home to render them unwearable the next day or even an hour after trying something else on 😅 if you’re showered and use deodorant then I don’t see a problem!
I think she also must do a couple of wardrobe changes a day too. She’s not like us plebs who throw on a shirt and a pair of pants in the morning then change into loungewear/PJs in the evening. But maybe I’m just not luxe enough with my lewks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes agree when you're home there's nothing wrong with re wearing clothes. What makes me feel a bit yuck is putting on new clothes before washing them first but I imagine influencers like Vic get so much stuff it would be impossible to wash it all before wearing.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is her WREATH GIFTED???? She hasn’t specified as per usual. Honestly she’s an absolute joke of a blagger. She could have bleeping made one. Ya know. Sustainable Queen. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you really need to take your dog out for a walk and not actually let him walk .. in a bag ... with a Bulgari bag attached? hmmmmm instgram vs dog (puppy) ... istagram wins ... you horrid human !!!!

And you use Frowmas to advertise all the SHITE you get given for FREE and use this year (The year of COVID) to give away the free crap you get given and pass it off as if you are the good samaritan ... really??? I couldn't detest you more than I already do ... sorry a long timr lurker that is very active on Lydia Millens gossip but I noticed that Vicotira is becoming MORE AND MORE LIKE LYDIA AND IT'S ABHORRENT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those Caroline Herrera lipsticks seem so pointless. I get the reusable patterned cases since Guerlain has that too, but who tf needs tassels and charms on their lipstick? I would've thought that was amazing when I was 14 , I would look insane at work if I pulled that out.
Those lipsticks confuse me. I’m in NYC where Carolina Herrera is based but they launched in the U.K. first and are largely unavailable in the states. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Herrera must be desperate to breakout overseas because they definitely don’t bother partnering with orange influencers much here.

But honestly it goes to show Vicky ONLY promotes what she’s paid to or gifted. Hermès dropped their phenomenal lipsticks this year with such a great formula — NOT A PEEP.

Chanel also has some really fabulous makeup as does YSL. Vicky? Where you at on that?

Oh that’s right on another urban decay babble 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This was the first thing google showed me. :D I also saw some ig posts about that, it's crazy that everything's possible now haha.
I'm pretty sure it was this filler company...behold, a whole page of before and afters! Pretty sure Vic will soon try to line up a "collab" for this treatment 😂

Reactions: 3
Those lipsticks confuse me. I’m in NYC where Carolina Herrera is based but they launched in the U.K. first and are largely unavailable in the states. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Herrera must be desperate to breakout overseas because they definitely don’t bother partnering with orange influencers much here.

But honestly it goes to show Vicky ONLY promotes what she’s paid to or gifted. Hermès dropped their phenomenal lipsticks this year with such a great formula — NOT A PEEP.

Chanel also has some really fabulous makeup as does YSL. Vicky? Where you at on that?

Oh that’s right on another urban decay babble 😉
The lady at the Hermés counter near me was so chic and Icon Accidental-ish that she upsold me on those lipsticks and I didn’t even realize it. Not mad about it because they were worth it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Random circle back to the copyrighted music discussion from a few weeks back - I saw some folks on Twitter talking about pirated music and they shared a link for reporting. The discussion was totally unrelated but thought I’d share the link. Good to know!

Ahhh day 1 of Frowmas (? lol just call it Vlogmas) is sponsored. Is nothing sacred?!?😂 I wonder how many more will include a kindly sponsored integrated paid for advertorial

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Vic bought her man child a new expensive jumper but honestly it doesn't look good on him. I don't think white/cream is his color. What is the point of an expensive jumper if it doesn't even look good on you?

Reactions: 7
Those tassels would really irritate me. With my luck, I would find bits of tassel all over my bag and in a few days, the charm would be broken. And why does she test the lipstick colour by applying it over the lipstick she already has on ? Use a wet wipe, lazy lazy saleswoman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.