Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also, she donated 2500 gbp and she buys bags for 10 times that much money
thats a good point. She also gets donated 10s of THOUSANDS in luxury items she probably doesn’t claim as income and pay taxes on.

so quite literally donating to charity is the very very very LEAST she could do

Reactions: 11
Ladies!! I just wanted to update you that I renewed my license today and walking out I thought of our favorite man child, Alex. 🤗🤗

No time to get a license.... all the time in the world to play video games in his “man” cave, strum on his little guitar and go out in a pandemic for new tattoos. What a MAN!! 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This says it all. The poor dog's an object to her. She has many things... clothes, shoes, bags. Boe is her latest favourite 'thing'.
I love my dog, he’s one of the family, he is very well treated and the 4th dog I’ve owned in my lifetime but he doesn’t sleep in my bed, he never has or will. None of our dogs have. I wouldn’t assume people don’t love their dog just because they don’t sleep with them. If you start them off sleeping in your bed then you have to be prepared to never sleep alone again or have sex without them staring at you in confusion or worse, think you are fighting or playing and wade in 😀
Obviously if having your dog in your bed or bedroom works for your family that’s great but not doing that doesn’t mean you don’t love him or her. Mine is on his way up the stairs now for his morning toast 😀
Just wanted to add I’d never let a dog cry all night without comforting and settling them obviously!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
obviously she treats boe as an accessory, but i wouldn't say she doesn't love him, i mean how could you not love him :love:

Reactions: 7
Just seen her stories encouraging hundreds of thousands of young women to leave a helpless puppy to cry alone at night. Makes me feel sick. If you read this Victoria FEEL VERY ASHAMED. DISGRACEFUL. My dogs don’t sleep in my bed but I slept downstairs with them for the first week and they never had to ‘cry it out’ once. VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen her stories encouraging hundreds of thousands of young women to leave a helpless puppy to cry alone at night. Makes me feel sick. If you read this Victoria FEEL VERY ASHAMED. DISGRACEFUL. My dogs don’t sleep in my bed but I slept downstairs with them for the first week and they never had to ‘cry it out’ once. VILE.
I am not a violent person, but I swear if she said that to my face I would hit her. That’s so bloody cruel. I only have two kitties and when we got them, I slept on the sofa for 2 weeks whilst they got acclimated to our place. Would never ever dream of leaving them to cry alone in the night.

Reactions: 9
I never left my babies to cry it out at night so I imagine puppies are the same. It just tells them that you are not there for them at night time and will not comfort them.

Reactions: 8
I never left my babies to cry it out at night so I imagine puppies are the same. It just tells them that you are not there for them at night time and will not comfort them.
They have probably a primal fear for their life.
I don't watch her tit anymore since she uses the dog for freebies. Is he still crying at night. I've already said it somewhere earlier in the thread but when the crying doesn't improve or stops maybe the method doesn't work with this individual and you have to adjust it or scrap it completely and try something else. But these two idiots are too thick to understand that.

Reactions: 7
5EAE4B3E-6F60-4C08-A361-173457E878A5.png

I don’t understand....Why is it an ad if you ‘treated yourself’? Surely, it was gifted or heavily discounted? Lying toad 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 335857
I don’t understand....Why is it an ad if you ‘treated yourself’? Surely, it was gifted or heavily discounted? Lying toad 😒
The irony of her complaining about paying £ 2,500 per month for flat rental in London in her IG stories while supposedly paying £1,100 for a Dior T shirt. I'll be more impressed if she is honest about buying it at a discounted rate or receiving it for free due to her partnership with Dior.

Reactions: 14
Her hair is so bad! Very thin and damaged I wonder if we should message Dyson asking why they work with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of her complaining about paying £ 2,500 per month for flat rental in London in her IG stories
hahah and she was listing positives for both and then put that with all the positives for city.. stupid much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.