Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont understand what person has a phd and calls it christmas with magrath’s??

Does she know where the apostrophe goes? I am so shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion -

Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a brand new Range Rover

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion -
Inthefrow: tit hair. Can’t spell. Ad. Ad. Ad. Gimme stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really dont understand what person has a phd and calls it christmas with magrath’s??

Does she know where the apostrophe goes? I am so shocked
I thought this! Sponsored bit of the video, showing all the time and effort he apparently put into it, yet adds a mysterious apostrophe 😂😂 clearly didn’t run it past anyone to spell check! Even when it’s their own surname in a basic sentence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
inthefrow #8 when you have a fashion phd, it's not enough to have 1 christmas tree

I thought this! Sponsored bit of the video, showing all the time and effort he apparently put into it, yet adds a mysterious apostrophe 😂😂 clearly didn’t run it past anyone to spell check! Even when it’s their own surname in a basic sentence
whom'st've :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It infuriates me that the first thing she’s done as lock down has eased (in London) is going and getting her nails done. Which will of course be gifted. Such a shallow little world she lives in.

Reactions: 12
It infuriates me that the first thing she’s done as lock down has eased (in London) is going and getting her nails done. Which will of course be gifted. Such a shallow little world she lives in.
I’m even more infuriated that she seems to have forgotten to put AD PR on any of her recent stories, including the free nails 🤔🤔

But, she made such an excellent job of doing her own in that tutorial....

Reactions: 3
Boooo hooooo! The entitled little madam won’t be getting her dreamy garden before Christmas! To add insult to injury she blamed the gardener 😡 Don’t get me started on her gormless face in the thumbnail....😩

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Boooo hooooo! The entitled little madam won’t be getting her dreamy garden before Christmas! To add insult to injury she blamed the gardener 😡 Don’t get me started on her gormless face in the thumbnail....😩
Omg this has driven me to post. Couldn’t believe that was her “bad news”. So classless in this year of all years!

Reactions: 16
She should have had to pay me £2500 for that inane drivel. Do people seriously watch this stuff? It's narcissism followed by undisclosed ad then some more narcissism thrown in followed by more undisclosed ads. She's donated to charity which is good but in fairness, that's wholly mitigated by everything she gets free. Flogmas, not Frowmas.

Honestly, I despair.

• Heart
I see the rogue ‘ has disappeared from the intro tonight!

Glad we could help Vic, feel free to send over anything else for proof reading... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She should have had to pay me £2500 for that inane drivel. Do people seriously watch this stuff? It's narcissism followed by undisclosed ad then some more narcissism thrown in followed by more undisclosed ads. She's donated to charity which is good but in fairness, that's wholly mitigated by everything she gets free. Flogmas, not Frowmas.

Honestly, I despair.
She’s basically paying off her crappy behavior and free gifts and narcissism...kind of like companies donating to causes to make them look better so we forget how horrible they are the other 364 days a year 🙄🙄🙄

She always does this... Big gesture to try and alleviate some of her guilt for her actions in the industry.

Just own it hun, and have some integrity. At least Lydia KNOWS she's beggy and as far from sustainable as you can get. It's the constant preaching Vic does, whilst thinking she's above her own advice, because every now and then she chucks cash at her issues, that grates

What was the even if you want to donate 50p or £1 whatever you can

Who donates 50p? Would be rather better to just say here is the link if you want to donate not make it sound like her followers don't have money to donate 😂

• Haha
What was the even if you want to donate 50p or £1 whatever you can

Who donates 50p? Would be rather better to just say here is the link if you want to donate not make it sound like her followers don't have money to donate 😂
this angered the duck out of me.

This is probably the only time I’ll admit to what I do and I give probably about 15% of my yearly income away. It’s probably something like £8000. Do I talk about it? No! This is one of the first times I’m talking about it. Do I want congratulating? Hell no - I do it simply because I can, and that’s the reason. It’s to genuinely help people.

Vic is so thirsty for attention that she feels the only way to get it is by making herself out like she’s a saint. Donating a huge sum of money once doesn’t mean you’re better than anyone else.

she also needs to shut the f up about her garden- NO ONE CARES about your entitled sulk.

• Heart
L
O
L
at her sharing her stupid ad twice on stories and it still not even cracking 8k likes. #Tragic

Vic - read your shirt. Are people impressed? NO!
This is what I don't understand, I thought that the way to get likes and views on content is to spread it around so each type of content is different - so story content isn't on a grid, grid content isn't on stories, Facebook content is different to insta etc. If someone's seen it on stories, why would they then go and view and like it on the grid. Even if I liked an ad on any medium (TV etc), I wouldn't seek it out because it's an ad.

this angered the duck out of me.

This is probably the only time I’ll admit to what I do and I give probably about 15% of my yearly income away. It’s probably something like £8000. Do I talk about it? No! This is one of the first times I’m talking about it. Do I want congratulating? Hell no - I do it simply because I can, and that’s the reason. It’s to genuinely help people.

Vic is so thirsty for attention that she feels the only way to get it is by making herself out like she’s a saint.
I REFUSE to watch her stupid video because trying to leverage a donation as clickbait as she is just so so incredibly vile and distasteful to me. Gross behavior!!

I donate and also never talk about. Neither do most people I know. Charitable giving to me isn’t about getting attention or clout, I do it because I want to help people and worthy causes that really the need financial support.

The fact that this smug self-entitled princess sells gifted items she got for free for profit and then donates just a small SHARE of proceeds to charity revealed her cards a long time ago. A video like this or every donation she mentions making on her stories is just performative.

I’ve never seen anyone quite this desperate attention for doing what good people are quietly doing all along. What a sad existence she leads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.