Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same when I saw Alex’s story in his gym and felt so sorry thinking god he must not speak to a lot of people in a week.
no wonder he is so depressed.

I can’t put my finger on it exactly but does anyone else feel like it’s kind of unhealthy the way influencers keep getting these huge home gym set ups and expensive bits of kit when they could just go to the gym? Like they don’t have proper jobs where they have to be around people, they don’t have restraints on their time like normal working people have who might have a walking pad or Peloton for days you’re too busy to get to the gym (like myself) but why can’t Vic go to a class for pilates with other people? She isn’t a celebrity. Idk I just find it icky

• Sad
Reactions: 16
On TT: girlfriend is pissed her £8k sale purchase from Fraser's came in a poly bag instead of it being nicely packaged (of course mentioned her PhD lol). As much as yes, it would probably irritate me, the stuff was ON SALE. If she wants the top quality packaging and experience, buy it full price from the boutique or from the department store. I bought a Loewe bag from Brown Thomas back in October that didn't come with a branded dust bag or box. Full price, but I was in NYC a few weeks later, went into the store and asked if they had an extra dust bag I could have. They were so nice about it and apologized their wholesaler didn't provide one.

I bet she thinks she hit the goldmine with this Fraser's tit packaging because now she can attract YSL who will hopefully send her free stuff because they feel bad. And she asks Fraser's to hire her as a consultant to improve their customer experience lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fraser Group / flannels is owned by Mike Ashley whose most notable brand is Sports Direct! Surprised she’s buying from them as it’s well known they charge for delivery and returns (part of how they make money) and it has a reputation for being cheap. She claims to be a an expert on the fashion industry so why does she think Mike Ashley’s company would hire her when the whole ethos is cut corners and make large profit margins. They aren’t going to spend money on a consultant, silly woman. And this bbc article from last year talks about how their profit was up… so despite being tit they still make money so again Vicky why do they need you??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Fraser Group / flannels is owned by Mike Ashley whose most notable brand is Sports Direct! Surprised she’s buying from them as it’s well known they charge for delivery and returns (part of how they make money) and it has a reputation for being cheap. She claims to be a an expert on the fashion industry so why does she think Mike Ashley’s company would hire her when the whole ethos is cut corners and make large profit margins. They aren’t going to spend money on a consultant, silly woman. And this bbc article from last year talks about how their profit was up… so despite being tit they still make money so again Vicky why do they need you??

Weren't the washcloth store one of her big partnerships last year? Why is she biting the hand that feeds her? Also, can you say 'first world problems'?

Reactions: 12
IMG_3612.png

i cannot imagine traveling for almost 3 hours just to edit photos, Vic.

IMG_3614.jpeg

Aw Khrissie, didn’t you know she got flagged because she can’t use that as a business expense

• Haha
On TT: girlfriend is pissed her £8k sale purchase from Fraser's came in a poly bag instead of it being nicely packaged (of course mentioned her PhD lol). As much as yes, it would probably irritate me, the stuff was ON SALE. If she wants the top quality packaging and experience, buy it full price from the boutique or from the department store. I bought a Loewe bag from Brown Thomas back in October that didn't come with a branded dust bag or box. Full price, but I was in NYC a few weeks later, went into the store and asked if they had an extra dust bag I could have. They were so nice about it and apologized their wholesaler didn't provide one.

I bet she thinks she hit the goldmine with this Fraser's tit packaging because now she can attract YSL who will hopefully send her free stuff because they feel bad. And she asks Fraser's to hire her as a consultant to improve their customer experience lol.
I used to watch Vic when she was relatable and did Primark hauls when she was doing her PHD.

Wow, that TT came on my FYP and how unrelatable and arrogant is she now?

Reactions: 9
Her TT abt the packaging

what a fking show off about her PHD? Like she really isnt that smart.
and she didnt spend £8k it was more like £4k cos everything was on sale - still a crazy amount but so click bait

if she wants her fancy packaging
Why didnt she buy the YSL in store, or YSL online or from her fave net a portayyyy?
Her whole rant was pointless and arrogant as usual.

it was abt her showing off that she has a PHD and she can offer brands consultinh advice

lame lame

also her daily outfit TTs are just days of how many ways she can almost flash the camera with her bra switching and bra undoing and her trying to “seduce” the camera with all her weird angles… sorry bur she just does not exude any sexy vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her PHD clearly didn't teach her that some people are happy to forgo the fancy packing in order to get a good price for designer labels.

She is beautiful without her heavy make-up (if I can call it heavy). She can't see it, smh

1704714415989.png

Reactions: 17
agree. she looks beautiful here. hope she shows it more.
Agreed. After she gets ready I always think she’s a great candidate for a make-under. Can you imagine what all that caked makeup and drawn-on, overlined lips look like in person? It would be so distracting!

Reactions: 9
Her overlined lips in the last tt are so bad and at the end I paused and her lips are so wonky turned down on the right it really is showing.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who knows any painters or decorators will tell you Farrow and Ball is tit paint. You need tonnes of coats to cover anything and it shows up the tiniest marks. Of course Victoria would use it. The ultimate in noveau riche bullshit. People only buy it for the brand name.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she always had such a lisp? I’ve never noticed it as much before until recently

Reactions: 4
"Designed alongside". What a knob.
All these influencers eg Claire Chanelle, Lydia Millen etc seem to think they can “design” clothes, kitchens, interior yet none are trained to design anything! Next Vic et al will be telling us they can sew/stitch couture level standard🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.