Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Tik tock still begging the YSL😂😂just give it up its smelling desperation

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Same thing, different week! Honestly if it wasn't for Dyston and Larry King what would this chick even do with herself?

Reactions: 7
I came across this article the other day and Vicky came to mind. It’s interesting how certain types of influencers are losing reach and Gen Z in particular are seeking more authentic and relatable people to follow. And in turn the fashion brands are seeking deals with those personalities….
I’m sure Vickys made enough money to be fine but it does make me think what’s the future for all these British influencers who have gone down the boss babe/lady of the manor aspirational lifestyle route e.g. Vicky, Lydia, Josie. I just think the last few years post pandemic have been hard, couple with cost of living crisis. I think people are looking for entertainment and humour online now. Not have someone’s fancy lifestyle rubbed in their face. Seeing Vicky get her hair done? *shrug* why would anyone care?? The more you think about it, why would anyone care about her content it’s just so nothing-y.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20240105_220014_Instagram.jpg

Is the bang in the room with us now?

How is doing a home workout kicking the year off with a bang? I went to the gym for my first session of the year on Tuesday and my gym isn't downstairs in my house...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she always had a reformer? Because this screams did a few reformer Pilates classes and now it's her personality. Cc: Lindsey Holland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im pretty sure she mentioned getting one after taking one class. Its wild how much money she spends.
It’s stupid too, because the value in Pilates isn’t just the equipment, it’s the 600+ hour certified Pilates instructor IN THE ROOM WITH YOU correcting your form and telling when you need to push and when to stop. Buying a reformer after one class just shows how little you know about Pilates, and how you should NOT have your own reformer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s stupid too, because the value in Pilates isn’t just the equipment, it’s the 600+ hour certified Pilates instructor IN THE ROOM WITH YOU correcting your form and telling when you need to push and when to stop. Buying a reformer after one class just shows how little you know about Pilates, and how you should NOT have your own reformer.
I've only used a reformer for physical therapy, but it's definitely something I wouldn't feel comfortable using on my own without an instructor close by.

Like the rest of her house, the reformer looks super cramped amongst all the other unnecessary equipment 😂 Can't imagine there being enough room to comfortably practice.

Reactions: 11
I can’t put my finger on it exactly but does anyone else feel like it’s kind of unhealthy the way influencers keep getting these huge home gym set ups and expensive bits of kit when they could just go to the gym? Like they don’t have proper jobs where they have to be around people, they don’t have restraints on their time like normal working people have who might have a walking pad or Peloton for days you’re too busy to get to the gym (like myself) but why can’t Vic go to a class for pilates with other people? She isn’t a celebrity. Idk I just find it icky

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t put my finger on it exactly but does anyone else feel like it’s kind of unhealthy the way influencers keep getting these huge home gym set ups and expensive bits of kit when they could just go to the gym? Like they don’t have proper jobs where they have to be around people, they don’t have restraints on their time like normal working people have who might have a walking pad or Peloton for days you’re too busy to get to the gym (like myself) but why can’t Vic go to a class for pilates with other people? She isn’t a celebrity. Idk I just find it icky
I don't know. Definitely weird to have a reformer pilates set up unless you were to have someone come to the house, but I sort of get the rest of the stuff. They're only in a tiny village, I can't see there's a decent chain gym nearby and if you have the space I can see the benefit of being able to work out when you want to (I'm a night owl so would absolutely do a little run before bed if I had a treadmill) and without feeling weird about say being in the weights area if not a pro at that and so being able to do stuff without feeling judged. In truth though for Vic it's a bit of a status symbol and a way of getting rid of any accidental calories she might have inhaled.

I could never just work out at home though, I love classes and the vibe of a group workout too much.

Reactions: 14
@Megansnarkle see I think for me that’s part of why it seems unhealthy, she’s already so isolated where she lives and doesn’t have colleagues to see everyday, it seems like just another excuse to squirrel herself away. Definitely feel like it’s a way of burning excess calories especially when she’s doing late night spins, cardio before bed is meant to negatively impact your sleep quality too

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Idk I always saw it as a sign of wealth that you have your own gym

Reactions: 8
^^^ I might be alone but I actually like that contrast to her current everyday style. I find her current style just really kind of oppressive in a prematurely aged "ladies who lunch" way. Everyday it's like she's masquerading as a high society snoot and I will take anything over that.

Reactions: 7
One slightly bouncy trot on that road and everyone is getting an eyeful though, bewbs don’t look very secure 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.