Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, we have reached thread no. 21.

Highlights:

1. Attended the Khaite show last minute. It seemed that she was not given any clothes to wear by the brand.
2. Constantly seeks validation from people online in regards to her content- 32 comments at best!
3. Has said she has finally booked their dream honeymoon after the Conrad fiasco.
4. Sat the furthest row at Emporio Armani last MFW. (thanks Tamara!)
5. Still begs for likes!
6. Whines again because people don't like her content at all. It's because she's so lazy, and just relying on Alex to make her look good.
7. Attended the Venice Film Festival, and was dressed in Armani. Never made it to an Instagram post, but on a story instead.
8. Went to Coach this season looking like a horse tail.
9. No invites to LFW!
10. Attended the CFW looking out of place.
11. Looks so smug in street photos!

Continue here!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think she did say in one of her flogs they were skipping LFW this season to make fashion month less ‘stressful’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone watching Tamara’s vlogs? The amount of direct shade thrown at Vic is hilarious. Basically is like I hope you still appreciate the video because I continue put out so much real time content via insta and TikTok. Acknowledges that she and her team take the work seriously and are working round the clock to deliver campaigns required and content her viewers want to see asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone watching Tamara’s vlogs? The amount of direct shade thrown at Vic is hilarious. Basically is like I hope you still appreciate the video because I continue put out so much real time content via insta and TikTok. Acknowledges that she and her team take the work seriously and are working round the clock to deliver campaigns required and content her viewers want to see asap.
The fact that she can only throw shade at Vic is also hilarious. ☠

I do like Tamara’s content from time to time, but her hauls put me in the irk. How many items does she need?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

what shade do you mean?

Reactions: 1
wait so lemme get this straight...

the "leading" UK influencer (allegedly)... doesn't attend London Fashion Week?

Oh good gracious she's such a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Instead of changing her methods, she just keeps explaining how hard she works and asking for likes. It’d be so much easier to do things faster and with better content. It’s not impossible; others do it every day.

Reactions: 18
Of all the fashion weeks to skip, why would you skip your home one and therefore the easiest to navigate? No invites me thinks.

also I had a nightmare that I was begging her to get therapy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of all the fashion weeks to skip, why would you skip your home one and therefore the easiest to navigate? No invites me thinks.
Don't be so hard. Girl and her child need a well deserved rest after "15 posts from NY"!!

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-20 a la(s) 09.31.14.png

• Haha
Spotted! Vic sitting BEHIND Leonie at Fendi!
I find it a little hypocritical for her to support Fendi so blatantly when they've been adamant they're not giving up fur, but then there's her holier than thou mode when she did the ad for Canada Goose. "They've FINALLY given up fur, guys, I feel comfortable shilling them now!"

Pick a lane, Vic.

Reactions: 17
AA6D29EA-6DD5-4851-B906-FBDC148D85E4.jpeg

The outfit is “chic, elegant and classy” EXCEPT for the tights! Lol

And she’s using her Calzedonia event to suck up even more to YSL. She wants that PFW invitation REAL BAD. Will she get it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.