Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think this is really good. The amount of influencers who must get free things and then flog them on Vinted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen that people who make over 1000 a year on vinted are going to have to start paying tax on what they sell
I think it's always been the case that you should declare any earnings over that amount from selling stuff or other activities. It's just that now HMRC are cracking down or at least threatening to to get more people to declare and pay tax on over that amount.

Reactions: 9
Yes. I’m sure that was always the rule on eBay too. I guess Vinted is a bit newer so they are just reiterating that message.

Reactions: 2
I think it's always been the case that you should declare any earnings over that amount from selling stuff or other activities. It's just that now HMRC are cracking down or at least threatening to to get more people to declare and pay tax on over that amount.
Yeah it’s always been the same threshold, the big difference is that Vinted/Depop etc will provide sales information directly to HMRC when previously you had to declare it

Reactions: 7
It’s tit for people who are just selling their old clothes who already paid tax when buying the item and will be making a loss overall but not sure many ‘normal’ people on vinted would earn 1k a year doing that anyway. People sell stuff for a quid on there. Influencers who get gifted very expensive stuff then sell it on…pretty good theyre getting taxed on it IMO

Reactions: 14
Why is this pathetic chick always patting herself on the back for having meetings?

EVERY person in the workforce has meetings.
Good to know she’s starting the new year as pathetically insecure and desperate for acceptance as she ever I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she looks like a different person when she is not in control of the camera View attachment 2502931View attachment 2502932
A different person indeed!!:unsure:

I'm trying to figure out whether this is actually what she really truly looks like IRL before she photoshops/filters the absolutely duck out of herself?! If this picture is the real Vicky, she looks so much younger, fitter and healthier. She appears to have a little bit more shape to her body too and looks so much better for it.
---
She seems to be a bit obsessed with Suzie...
As is Suzie with Vicky.....pair need to get a bloody room and be done with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1000009330.jpg

How long before she fails? Considering this was posted 9 hours ago, which means it was posted 4 days after the first of the year, I don't have a lot of faith in her making it to next week, let alone the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2668672
How long before she fails? Considering this was posted 9 hours ago, which means it was posted 4 days after the first of the year, I don't have a lot of faith in her making it to next week, let alone the end of the year.
At the very most, there will only be 361 days of outfits so she's already failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it's also a leap year, so she built in 1 day of failure already with '365'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but who wants to see a year of the same outfits?
Is it going to be a year of boss babe suits with her bra out? Does she ever just wear a t-shirt and jeans..she seems to either be completely dressed up these days or in sweats.
I’m guessing she’ll be batch filming a load at a time and then just uploading each day.

Reactions: 11
It previously wasn’t a thing for second hand goods. Bit different for eBay where they’re selling brand new fresh goods.
Most second-hand goods were covered by special schemes which enable the retailer to declare output tax only on the difference between purchase and sale price (margin scheme).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.