Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these influencers eg Claire Chanelle, Lydia Millen etc seem to think they can “design” clothes, kitchens, interior yet none are trained to design anything! Next Vic et al will be telling us they can sew/stitch couture level standard🤣
THIS
I say this will all kindness and love to the ladies on the Lydia thread, but everytime they gaz up Vicky's collection, I'm like?? The girl choose (pre selected) fabrics for designs that already existed. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On TT: girlfriend is pissed her £8k sale purchase from Fraser's came in a poly bag instead of it being nicely packaged (of course mentioned her PhD lol). As much as yes, it would probably irritate me, the stuff was ON SALE. If she wants the top quality packaging and experience, buy it full price from the boutique or from the department store. I bought a Loewe bag from Brown Thomas back in October that didn't come with a branded dust bag or box. Full price, but I was in NYC a few weeks later, went into the store and asked if they had an extra dust bag I could have. They were so nice about it and apologized their wholesaler didn't provide one.

I bet she thinks she hit the goldmine with this Fraser's tit packaging because now she can attract YSL who will hopefully send her free stuff because they feel bad. And she asks Fraser's to hire her as a consultant to improve their customer experience lol.
If they want to get into influencer marketing, they should collaborate with Sophie Shohet. She runs a brand consulting agency.

Reactions: 5
IMG_1112.jpeg

A; it is a shameless beg for the company to gift her the thing
B: she thinks she can zap her legs into oblivion with this contraption
C: is she saying her usual monday nights are wild & glam? Delulu Vic - we know she doesnt leave the house unless it is a shilling work event

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2677186

C: is she saying her usual monday nights are wild & glam? Delulu Vic - we know she doesnt leave the house unless it is a shilling work event
This post was so disturbing to me… she is literally trying to shrink her legs 😳

Reactions: 9
Vic you can get some compression stockings to do the same thing without looking insane. Also if she has THAT much fluid built up in her legs she needs to see a physician. Pretty common for patients with heart failure to have edema in their legs. I'm sure it more her just trying to find a way to make her legs slimmer.

Such a weird thing to share/be beggy on. If your extremely disordered eating isn’t making your legs skinny, accept it’s your body shape or see a doctor, either because you suspect lipedema or for body dysmorphic disorder.

Must be getting a bit parched financially at the frowhome as Vicky is quite prolifically adding stuff she’s grifted on Vinted.

Reactions: 10
Have you guys seen this photo of her from Getty?

I was curious if she’d been at any events bc she has been quite quiet for her the last couple months and… there she is
This whole exhibition was so weird, but then you've got photographic evidence of these two idiots playing with a "teddy" baguette that unfortunately looks like a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2677186

It’s comical and sad, because she used to say that her legs are toned because she danced when she was a kid. But yeah, she’s destroying her body for validation.

Let’s be honest, she doesn’t need to modify her body. She needs to be more grateful, two properties and loaned cars (although, imho, loaned cars is a financial nightmare). She has to take a good hard look at herself that she is her worst enemy.

• Heart
I haven’t watched her new video yet but is she wanting to get a new birkin/already got one? Feels like she only just said she didn’t want to collect birkins!

Reactions: 2
The latest video was the first one I’ve had to skip through. While Vic grates on me with her whinging, I do normally find her vlogs quite enjoyable. The part at the start with the ‘appraisals for her team’ was like a kid playing teacher. She was more worried about how the lighting made her look and telling everyone she was the boss doing the staff reviews.

Then Alex eating is always torture. He snaps at his food like a tortoise and shovels it in, licking his knife and slapping his lips. It’s repulsive 🤢

It was just waffle about what new materialistic stuff she wants this year.

• Haha
I haven’t watched her new video yet but is she wanting to get a new birkin/already got one? Feels like she only just said she didn’t want to collect birkins!
Haven't watched it but maybe she's realised that the size she got was ludicrously capacious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched it she wants a Burgundy Birkin and a house in Cornwell. The gym looks cramped now with that reformers bench in it. 😊

• Haha
The latest video was the first one I’ve had to skip through. While Vic grates on me with her whinging, I do normally find her vlogs quite enjoyable. The part at the start with the ‘appraisals for her team’ was like a kid playing teacher. She was more worried about how the lighting made her look and telling everyone she was the boss doing the staff reviews.

Then Alex eating is always torture. He snaps at his food like a tortoise and shovels it in, licking his knife and slapping his lips. It’s repulsive 🤢

It was just waffle about what new materialistic stuff she wants this year.
The conversation about the coffee cake was like listening to two five year olds.

She ate nothing during the day other than what looked like a few tiny dog treats. If she’s so unhappy with her natural body shape, she needs to rethink her style and dress accordingly, not try to be something she isn’t and make herself unwell in the process.

It seems the older she gets, the more immature she’s becoming.

I watched it she wants a Burgundy Birkin and a house in Cornwell. The gym looks cramped now with that reformers bench in it. 😊
Of course she does, because nothing says a total lack of awareness of other people like buying a third property a five hour drive from you in a county which is famous for having issues with people buying Airbnbs and second homes there which drive up costs and reduce housing availability for people who actually live and work there.

ETA:

Yes Bryony and Sarah!

Screenshot_20240110_124624_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240110_124329_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
IMG_1132.jpeg

lol the title of the video tho. Hopelessly shallow and if she has to put “blocking the hate” in the title of the video…. Well, so much for blocking the hate. 🤣🤣🤣
She is hopeless.

Wonder how she is gg to flop for the upcoming fashion weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blocking the hate 🤣 she really thinks she has people that dislike her. What an ego. Most people just laughing at her or confused over her repeat failures to make it in fashion influencing. Not hate just facts and opinions. She can’t handle them bc she is one of the thinnest skinned people out there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.