Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling someone out on their tit isn't hate. I think most of us are probably here because at one point we followed and liked her but now she's turned into someone who seems inauthentic.

Reactions: 26
I imagine the people of Cornwall are thrilled to hear she wants to add to the second home owner hatred 🤣
Someone needs to send her the interviews one of the Novara Media contributors did with landlords and their stupidity, ickiness and attempts at justifying their greed. Absolutely shameless.

Reactions: 9
Manifesting is such tit 😂 Aka I’m privileged as anything and I want another overpriced handbag. It’s more annoying with her because every now and then she posts about being worried about the future of the world but she’s so greedy with stuff 😂

Reactions: 11
So she wants a house in Cornwell they can use as an air b&b, love you have just bought a flat in Manchester that you admit you don't hardly visit! jeez talk about greedy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Manifesting is such tit 😂 Aka I’m privileged as anything and I want another overpriced handbag. It’s more annoying with her because every now and then she posts about being worried about the future of the world but she’s so greedy with stuff 😂
I’ve said on here before that I think “manifesting” is just a misspelling of “access to credit.”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to stop watching the latest video because it was all nonsense. She talked about how there are brands she wanted to develop relationships with (cough YSL cough) and that there are brands she doesn't want to work with. We all know that's bullshit. She will work with anyone willing for provide a payday or free stuff.

She also talked about buying less stuff this year. She'll still accept all the free things because that is part of her job. If she was more aware of the world, she would say that she would be more selective in both her gifted items and what she purchased. Instead, she uses her job as an excuse for constantly accepting all the free stuff and buying ugly oversized blazers that make her look like the 80s rock band Talking Heads.
1000009559.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish she could realise that new bags don’t bring lasting happiness

I guess she’s not working with Toteme because in her OOTD post, she refers to it only as “the knit of the day.” (It’s $680.) Did she buy it? Or get it on N-a-P with store credit?

She’s caught in the new-new-new cycle of diminishing returns. If she took even a 30-day cleanse, she’d see so much more clearly what she’s doing and how it’s not serving her. I’d love it if her 366 outfits were all built from her current collection. THAT would be something to watch.

And every time she shows an outfit without mentioning an occasion she’s dressing for, I just chuckle to myself figuring that the ensemble won’t be worn one step outside the attic. 🤣😂

I had to stop watching the latest video because it was all nonsense. She talked about how there are brands she wanted to develop relationships with (cough YSL cough) and that there are brands she doesn't want to work with. We all know that's bullshit. She will work with anyone willing for provide a payday or free stuff.

She also talked about buying less stuff this year. She'll still accept all the free things because that is part of her job. If she was more aware of the world, she would say that she would be more selective in both her gifted items and what she purchased. Instead, she uses her job as an excuse for constantly accepting all the free stuff and buying ugly oversized blazers that make her look like the 80s rock band Talking Heads.View attachment 2680502
David Byrne rocks the oversized suit look though. Vicky doesn't wear what she likes or what she finds fun. She wears what she thinks will make other people envy her. She ain't ever gonna be happy with that mindset

Reactions: 8
Calling someone out on their tit isn't hate. I think most of us are probably here because at one point we followed and liked her but now she's turned into someone who seems inauthentic.
Thank you! Imagine never looking at YOURSELF and being remotely critical (beyond hating your legs for some reason) and calling everyone else who raises valid things with you, a hater.

Okay so you're perfect and never do anything wrong then? Never have to examine your motives or how anything you do might affect others or the world? Just sit there all fine in your weathly little bubble whilst the world burns?

Honestly Victoria duck all the way off.

Reactions: 19
Why is this woman so rich, yet I envy nothing about her life at all. Also the overlined lips and flashy brand names looks so cheap / new money . Money doesn’t buy style or happiness. I used to quite like her content years back when she was a bit quirky and wasn’t such a boring vapid show off

Reactions: 23
IMG_1133.jpeg

If she has such a professional team working for her
It doesnt matter which day she uploads cos everything would be edited and scheduled ready to go. She or her team wont actually work on that actual day to push the video live? She films more than a week before anyway. So what’s the issue? Incompetency?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The (lack of) space surrounding vics reformer makes me think she is going to struggle to do arm and leg circles on her reformer.

the leg circles are the main reason for going imo 😂
---
Vicki, PLEASE stop with the bizarro lip lining. It looks terrible.

View attachment 2677172
I thought the golden rule for overlining was to only over line the cupids bow then follow the natural lip down the sides or it looks like a duck . She’s clearly never heard of this 😂

• Haha
The (lack of) space surrounding vics reformer makes me think she is going to struggle to do arm and leg circles on her reformer.

the leg circles are the main reason for going imo 😂
---

I thought the golden rule for overlining was to only over line the cupids bow then follow the natural lip down the sides or it looks like a duck . She’s clearly never heard of this 😂
Feet-in-straps is why I go for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s comical and sad, because she used to say that her legs are toned because she danced when she was a kid. But yeah, she’s destroying her body for validation.

Let’s be honest, she doesn’t need to modify her body. She needs to be more grateful, two properties and loaned cars (although, imho, loaned cars is a financial nightmare). She has to take a good hard look at herself that she is her worst enemy.
What child cares if they
I watched it she wants a Burgundy Birkin and a house in Cornwell. The gym looks cramped now with that reformers bench in it. 😊
Cornwall or Cornwell?

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad that therapy was on that list because someone who actually makes 'goals' to buy her hundredth designer handbag and her third property that will never be visited clearly has a cavernous hole in her life somewhere and needs professional help if she doesn't realise that more stuff and things will NOT make her happy. Perhaps I'm feeling charitable today because honestly I feel sad for her. I would totally get having a goal to get e.g. your first ever designer bag, one you've wanted your whole life or something, or your first home that you own/your first house or something, but when you have just...so much of everything, and you're still setting goals to just accumulate more STUFF, you have a bleeping big life problem IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.