Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad that therapy was on that list because someone who actually makes 'goals' to buy her hundredth designer handbag and her third property that will never be visited clearly has a cavernous hole in her life somewhere and needs professional help if she doesn't realise that more stuff and things will NOT make her happy. Perhaps I'm feeling charitable today because honestly I feel sad for her. I would totally get having a goal to get e.g. your first ever designer bag, one you've wanted your whole life or something, or your first home that you own/your first house or something, but when you have just...so much of everything, and you're still setting goals to just accumulate more STUFF, you have a bleeping big life problem IMO
Couldn't agree more

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she is only now considering getting a therapist considering it’s very clear she has had mental issues for a while now

Reactions: 10
Wow she really is off loading all her gifted stuff on vinted, including this nice Michael kors jumper that she wore quite recently. But she thinks she’s above those sorts of brands!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The conversation about the coffee cake was like listening to two five year olds.

She ate nothing during the day other than what looked like a few tiny dog treats. If she’s so unhappy with her natural body shape, she needs to rethink her style and dress accordingly, not try to be something she isn’t and make herself unwell in the process.

It seems the older she gets, the more immature she’s becoming.
the obsession with the other girls cake shows signs of food disorder being obsessed with food and feeding imho

She is in Hampshire with Suzi and Amelia acting like idiots.
I feel bad for the other guests who probably booked in for a quiet few days away from the city or to celebrate something special. Then these 3 banshees walk in dressed for dinner in the country in evening gowns and 5 inch heels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel bad for the other guests who probably booked in for a quiet few days away from the city or to celebrate something special. Then these 3 banshees walk in dressed for dinner in the country in evening gowns and 5 inch heels.
The said banshees lol

IMG_1183.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they acting like 16 year olds at their first house party? „Let’s be craaaaaaaazyyyyyy and stand in the bathtub. Not like other girls“

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2002 called and they want their newspaper-print polyester dress with plastic chain accents back :LOL:
Not everything needs to come back into style lol...

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 2.09.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
IMG_1184.jpeg

does she use half a bottle of foundation everytime she gets ready?
Her skin is already very clear…even if she wants to look made up, this amt of foundation is off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What even happened to Suzie. She used to be a wannabe Zoella and quite sweet when she was friends with Alix. She’s so boojie now. I feel like the new money tackiness takes over a lot of influencers. It’s all the dior freebies. Infects their brains.
It happened after she and her ex Josh broke up. Bring on her girls gone wild/trashy Sue era where she ate McDonalds at 2 AM, thought she lived in an Ariana Grande music video and was friends with a tattoo artist (and became said artist's doodle canvas)! She had a short lived merch line that was just a "sassy" hoody. Oh! She also blackfished on the cover of some influencer magazine.

Then she started dating her fiancée, got really into clean eating and working out, maybe got a boob job, became a lollipop head, perhaps developed an eating disorder, fashion sense got worse and worse and gradually more and more beige.

Would highly recommend the Sue thread on here for the full evolution of Sue, slave to designer outlet leftovers and Vic's new (but def not as successful) BFF ☺

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she mentioned wanted to work with two brands this year as part of her career goals,
I guess YSL is one of them?
Makes me think she got her team to reach out to YSL and beg and show them how much she has bought and how much exposure she is alrdy giving the brand so what a perfect match to work with them?

i wonder if the other brand is Dior or Loewe

View attachment 2687741

does she use half a bottle of foundation everytime she gets ready?
Her skin is already very clear…even if she wants to look made up, this amt of foundation is off.
Omg why is she pumping foundation directly onto her face so it’s pouring down 😱 that is way too much! She looks caked on camera with the thick foundation and over lined wobbly lip liner so can you imagine how bad it looks in real life.

Reactions: 13
what is her vinted? Amelia has one now so I'm assuming she's also flogging stuff off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.