Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that slip dresses are like "effortlessly chic" sort of thing. Doing the most with the least yadda yadda. But her choices are so unremarkable. And I'm sure she already has similar ones in her oodles of cupboards. Maybe it's because she didn't bother steaming or styling them, but yeah. It all falls as flat as her ass.

Reactions: 15
We're rewatching Season 2 of Drag Race UK and I was struck by just how much Veronica Green in episode 1 reminds me of Vic. Too orange complexion, mismatched hands and face, overlined lips and thirsty hair. It's uncanny.

Screenshot_20230828_011543_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She still didn't iron/steam the dress she chose!!!! And I love how she said the dresses were all creased because she was trying them on 'literally in the moment' - you were filming the whole debacle, love. There is nothing spontaneous, 'in the moment' or remotely natural about anything you do or post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t been writing much over here because I just find her so boring and irrelevant that there isn’t anything to say.
I just looked at her views and in general engagement and I see that people feel the same. Her light is slowly dimming, she didn’t use her moment right. Amelia Liana is getting so many more views on TikTok, and Victoria has 3 times the followers. I guess people just got bored of her and she never evolved

Reactions: 16
I haven’t been writing much over here because I just find her so boring and irrelevant that there isn’t anything to say.
I just looked at her views and in general engagement and I see that people feel the same. Her light is slowly dimming, she didn’t use her moment right. Amelia Liana is getting so many more views on TikTok, and Victoria has 3 times the followers. I guess people just got bored of her and she never evolved
She's still posting the same content she posted during lockdown. Even when they are on these brand trips, the majority of the pics/posts are from the hotel room. And if they do go outside to explore, they take pictures against a wall, so it might as well be back home in their garden.

To quote Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99 "Ya' just plain boring'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She still didn't iron/steam the dress she chose!!!! And I love how she said the dresses were all creased because she was trying them on 'literally in the moment' - you were filming the whole debacle, love. There is nothing spontaneous, 'in the moment' or remotely natural about anything you do or post 🙄
Why are so many of these gals so bad at their job? WTF... Steam your stuff! It's a no brainer. Like serving panini without putting it in the grill first.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopped over to her TikTok and ladies? You're right! She gets barely any views/likes over there for her audience size. People must be as bored as we are with how bland and repetitive she is.

But that mental health video? Please go to therapy!

I've honestly never seen someone sooooooooooo in need of therapy and yet so resistant to it. The fact she shares videos like that on some regularity and edits them together without any self-awareness is bizarre.

Dear Vicky:
You can apply as many face masks as you like but the feelings of deep sadness come from your core and are internal issues that a face mask can't reach.

You were for certain only keep hitting these hard lows until you work with a licensed mental health professional on how to address your poor sense of self, identity complex and sadness. There is absolutely no shame whatsoever in getting help.

From one human to another we see is suffering year after year, I sincerely hope you seek out the help you need 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching Tamara’s Tokyo vlog and wow. There simply is no comparison to the content she puts out v what the lame Magraths put out.

She really does a much better job of showing people better places and her energy is so much more tolerable than the intensity of try-hard-fail-hard Vicky and her wart of a husband

Reactions: 12
Watching Tamara’s Tokyo vlog and wow. There simply is no comparison to the content she puts out v what the lame Magraths put out.

She really does a much better job of showing people better places and her energy is so much more tolerable than the intensity of try-hard-fail-hard Vicky and her wart of a husband
Quoting my post to say I wonder if she was crying (again) bc Tamara did a shoot for British Vogue in Tokyo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She can't even talk about mental health without it becoming an ad. Do duck off, you selfish witch. Talk about mental health without selling?????? How about that?????? You don't post vlogs if you can't sell anything?????

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.