Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets full glam for passport photos!? 🙄 Also she looks really strange.. Photoshop and fillers and botox I assume.
I agree. Also, I looked up some of the guidelines... it looks like white blouses are a no-no. 🤣

Leave it to Vicky to obsess about a photo, only to not read the instructions ahead of time (or even worse, think she's above the rules) and get the assignment wrong. She's such an idiot.

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 4.48.32 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think it's an actual passport pictures, just random picture she took. You're very zoomed in in ID pictures, you only get to see the face and a bit of a collar. She's just trying that tired trend from tiktok.

Reactions: 13
I don't think it's an actual passport pictures, just random picture she took. You're very zoomed in in ID pictures, you only get to see the face and a bit of a collar. She's just trying that tired trend from tiktok.
Was going to same the same! No way could it be a passport photo as they are quite close up and heavy make up isn’t allowed.
Just another thing she’s made up to get attention for, basically begging for comments like ‘omg you’re so pretty’ ‘wish my passport photo looked this good’

Reactions: 15
Yeah that makes sense, but insane as to why they wouldn’t be fully transparent with the solicitor. And/or read through the lease themselves.

So must've been a cash purchase then?
It’ll all be evident in the next accounts, due 31st December. :) you can also find out if mortgage on property if you know the address for a small fee via land registry :):)

Reactions: 8
I need to stop being on tattle right before going to bed but... in my dream last night, they had a baby named Rose, she had very light strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes. We were all smitten, the thread turned into a Rose rave thread. She was adorable and Alex seemed ALIVE and very happy to take care of her. Vicky was on a brand trip on her own lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The fact that she thinks people are staying awake at night thinking about her channel during fashion week is hilarious. NO ONE would care if she just skipped fashion week entirely. She's frankly not that important or interesting.

Also I'm willing to bet 99% of all of this "stress" she feels about fashion week is self-inflicted. Meaning...does she even have actual deadlines or anything? I don't think so (beyond her usual brand deals)... If she gets invited to something, she basically just has to show up. And she has ALL YEAR to plan outfits, coordinate, etc. So any stress she feels is probably due to her own lack of organizational skills, inability to show up on time, narcissism, etc.

This really really really really does NOT have to be as "stressful" as she makes it out to be. :rolleyes: All she does is sit in the audience and post a selfie on IG -- it's not like she's a model or part of the production team. She's just blinded by her own self-importance and narcissism.
Thought she wasn’t doing fashion weeks anymore anyway

Reactions: 10
Sorry to comment as a passport nerd but heavy makeup and white tops are 100% allowed in British passport photos. I used to approve them in a former job! It's just that white tops can create contrast issues sometimes, leading to them being rejected more than darker tops - but there's no rule about wearing them. And makeup? Knock yourself out. As long as you're recognisable for border staff, it's fine. My current passport pic is full glam with lashes on, winged eyeliner, bright coral lips 💅 haha.

In other news, she looked so much nicer in her older Venice Film Festival photo before she did whatever she had done to her jaw. Fillers? It no longer looks natural.

Reactions: 18
The Peloton clips are the cringiest thing I've ever seen. Why does she think she's the first person to do cardio or like music?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.