Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about? She always does the bare minimum, her FW content is the worst out of all the bloggers and influencers I follow, she cannot even get to the shows on time. Also, she has a real special skill of making herself sound unlikeable in every caption she writes. She is always either bragging or begging…or bothView attachment 2389921
She can't ever get stuff online in a timely manner when doing fashion weeks and it sounds like her and Alex always have a miserable time of it, why is she suggesting they do more than the little they do anyway? She'd be much better off outsourcing editing (if needed) to someone who can do it within hours of things happening and focusing on posting stuff quickly.

Reactions: 13
It's so unprofessional, lazy, sneaky and entitled when influencers ask "Would you rather see [x] or [y]?" or ask for content ideas.

That's HER job to figure out! And it's so gaslighty too, as if she's doing her viewers a favor and trying to give the viewers what they want. Nope, she just wants free labor/ideas and free marketing advice, while she takes the money and all the credit.

And she phrased it in such a rude and condescending way: "I know you get a lot" and "I've never been one to do the bare minimum." Oh f*ck off, Victoria. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact that she thinks people are staying awake at night thinking about her channel during fashion week is hilarious. NO ONE would care if she just skipped fashion week entirely. She's frankly not that important or interesting.

Also I'm willing to bet 99% of all of this "stress" she feels about fashion week is self-inflicted. Meaning...does she even have actual deadlines or anything? I don't think so (beyond her usual brand deals)... If she gets invited to something, she basically just has to show up. And she has ALL YEAR to plan outfits, coordinate, etc. So any stress she feels is probably due to her own lack of organizational skills, inability to show up on time, narcissism, etc.

This really really really really does NOT have to be as "stressful" as she makes it out to be. :rolleyes: All she does is sit in the audience and post a selfie on IG -- it's not like she's a model or part of the production team. She's just blinded by her own self-importance and narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is she on about? She always does the bare minimum, her FW content is the worst out of all the bloggers and influencers I follow, she cannot even get to the shows on time. Also, she has a real special skill of making herself sound unlikeable in every caption she writes. She is always either bragging or begging…or bothView attachment 2389921
She is hopelessly DELUDED

Reactions: 13
She looks as though she desperately needs a wee!

Reactions: 14
The fact that she thinks people are staying awake at night thinking about her channel during fashion week is hilarious. NO ONE would care if she just skipped fashion week entirely. She's frankly not that important or interesting.

Also I'm willing to bet 99% of all of this "stress" she feels about fashion week is self-inflicted. Meaning...does she even have actual deadlines or anything? I don't think so (beyond her usual brand deals)... If she gets invited to something, she basically just has to show up. And she has ALL YEAR to plan outfits, coordinate, etc. So any stress she feels is probably due to her own lack of organizational skills, inability to show up on time, narcissism, etc.

This really really really really does NOT have to be as "stressful" as she makes it out to be. :rolleyes: All she does is sit in the audience and post a selfie on IG -- it's not like she's a model or part of the production team. She's just blinded by her own self-importance and narcissism.
the reason why it’s so stressful for her is because she knows she doesn’t belong. She knows she can’t even put an outfit together not to mention comment on a collection or behave in a proper way at the fashion show. She is late, she comes with a birds nest on her head and she always blames other people for her lack of skill.
I am actually so impressed she hasn’t given up already because she makes other people look so cool at fashion week and contrast between her and other girls keeps getting bigger and bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would say the bare minimum for fashion week is attending shows. So no Victoria, you don’t do the bare minimum - you use them to stroke your own ever-increasing ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She purposefully delays her content because Alex needs to photoshop the duck out of it, and last Paris fashion week she only got 2 shows, and wore a Birkin 35 on a Vivienne Westwood show.

• Haha
I think she feels at home in Copenhagen because that's really the vibe she wants to be. I think shes totally subconsciously over it all, she wants the effortless look, I think she misses her early days of her more punky look. She does not want to look like a 50 year old housewife from the show. I think she consciously doesnt know how to back out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who gets full glam for passport photos!? 🙄 Also she looks really strange.. Photoshop and fillers and botox I assume.
I know she’s had lots of work done but she really looks unrecognisable now (especially for me given I don’t keep up with her and pop in from time to time)

Has her jaw always looked that square 🫣

Who gets full glam for passport photos!? 🙄 Also she looks really strange.. Photoshop and fillers and botox I assume.
Oof, that is really not a great photo. Eyes half shut not in a sexy Marilyn way but in a disdainful way. She's giving rich aged matriarch trying to look youthful in a white shirt but failing in any freshness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know she’s had lots of work done but she really looks unrecognisable now (especially for me given I don’t keep up with her and pop in from time to time)

I think she's had jaw filler

Reactions: 12

No she had fillers put in a few months back.

I'm surprised that you can wear full makeup on ID pictures.

Reactions: 9
Oof, that is really not a great photo. Eyes half shut not in a sexy Marilyn way but in a disdainful way. She's giving rich aged matriarch trying to look youthful in a white shirt but failing in any freshness.
She looks like a woman in her 50’s who has spent a LOT of money on “procedures.” For a minute, I thought she was showing everyone a picture of her mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.