Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Season 3????

Oh good gawddd these twats think so damn highly of themselves and ALWAYS oversell it šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Every fashion week they attend ends up with her moaning and complaining about it and saying sheā€™s not doing the same next time or they need to change something (which never seems to happen) due to the impact on their relationship. Surely sheā€™s at a point where she can live off the ads she does and just not bother with attending fashion shows, she clearly feels uncomfortable and looks out of place.

Reactions: 21
There just seems to be a big lack of authenticity with her. She doesnā€™t seem like the ā€œcountryā€ house kind of gal, or the super high fashion type girl but theyā€™ve built this attempt of a brand on it.

I genuinely think if sheā€™s stuck to being a city girl and tossed in high fashion purchases with high street, went to see bands, etc. like she used to then I think sheā€™d be much happier in herself and probably do better as an influencer.

I think someone like Sammi Jeffcoate strikes the perfect balance of being true to herself but still being able to be commercially viable as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watching the Lilysilk try on in her latest Vlog. I hate how she called items of clothing ā€œpiecesā€, she overuses it so much too. Itā€™s so annoying.

Reactions: 16
This brown lip liner drawn over is NOT a look. Tamara does this too and looks like a clown.
---
When the scandi fashion girls wear heels, itā€™s a contrast to the boyish outfit on top.
Ok I am wearing my boyfriend's t-shirt over shorts today, and I haven't washed my hair for 4 days so it's in a bun. If I went out wearing heels I would unhinged. How can they pull off these looks?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok I am wearing my boyfriend's t-shirt over shorts today, and I haven't washed my hair for 4 days so it's in a bun. If I went out wearing heels I would unhinged. How can they pull off these looks?!
CONFIDENCE! Commit to your look, and everyone will want to copy you!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did quite enjoy her new Copenhagen FW vlog. As a Scandi girl I actually have pieces (lol sorry) from I think all the brands that were shown; Remain by Birger Christensen, Stine Goya, Rotate and Ganni. And this is not a humble brag at all, it's just that all those can be quite accessible and I tend to pick up their stuff a lot from sales especially. Stuff like t-shirts, tote bags and nylon bags, hoodies and jeans - you know, things you can actually wear outside staged Insta shoots.

So yeah, this was a shitload more relatable than the usual LV, Chanel, YSL stuff (I most definitely have none of those hanging in my closet).

Reactions: 16
She always has to have people fawning over her. If they don't tell her she looks fabulous she tells them, don't I look fabulous day šŸ™„. Like who does that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I did quite enjoy her new Copenhagen FW vlog. As a Scandi girl I actually have pieces (lol sorry) from I think all the brands that were shown; Remain by Birger Christensen, Stine Goya, Rotate and Ganni. And this is not a humble brag at all, it's just that all those can be quite accessible and I tend to pick up their stuff a lot from sales especially. Stuff like t-shirts, tote bags and nylon bags, hoodies and jeans - you know, things you can actually wear outside staged Insta shoots.

So yeah, this was a shitload more relatable than the usual LV, Chanel, YSL stuff (I most definitely have none of those hanging in my closet).
Of course we all wear them, but I don't have a single friend in Scandinavia who would style them like she does...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She always has to have people fawning over her. If they don't tell her she looks fabulous she tells them, don't I look fabulous day šŸ™„. Like who does that
No wonder she was excessively covering up her Carolina Herrera mess by posting a GRWM, and stole *probably* Leonie's content. TikTok then was bashing her because of her unprofessionalism, and destroyed her free supply of Good Girl and the lipsticks.

ICYMI, she wanted to move to Copenhagen after the marriage. She even begged a free apartment then. But no one responded (as they should), so hence the dog is named Boe, a Scandinavian name.

Reactions: 8
Agree. The Copenhagen vlog was much more digestible

I think that Sarah girl comes off much better on video than just pictures and she kind of humanized the parts she was in. It was also helpful that they didnā€™t spend most of the video in their hotel room with vicky babbling on like a self-obsessed hyena

Reactions: 9
I also liked it, also the music and everything. But her styling was... uuurgh. The chanel necklace for the remain dress... no one would wear such a statement to a dress like that. Ok. They would combine it with a statement piece, but something that breaks the style.
And yes. She doesn't have to look like them or imitate. But I think she's not stylish at all. No matter if in the UK or CPH.
And why did she change the name of the vlog?

Reactions: 11
Once again she fails at the look by wearing those heels. In what universe do those shoes go with that outfit? And her makeup is way too heavy, still.

EF894304-EBFB-4CE1-AED5-5917F7C81F4E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.