Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the draw to her from Holand Cooper. I don't get why HC give her a collaboration platform...she doesn't match to me..

Do we think Vics approached and pays for the privilege? I don't get it

Reactions: 7
For her birthday, her son bought her.............a single earring. Not a pair, a single small stud.

She even said she might go back in the future and buy the other one hahaha
That Dior single earring looked so miserable...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest vlog, Victoria “we’re going to decorate it all in one big FAIL swoop.” Oh Vic, it’s fell not fail 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the draw to her from Holand Cooper. I don't get why HC give her a collaboration platform...she doesn't match to me..

Do we think Vics approached and pays for the privilege? I don't get it
To understand Holland Cooper’s terrible decisions, you need to understand the owner, Jade Cooper.
She’s a fame hungry, unintelligent gold digger. She didn’t start the brand to make money, she started it to make a name for herself and to social climb. Her husband is rich, like rich-rich and very dodgy. He’s the owner of Superdry and you know there’s been a running joke for decades that superdry is a cover company for something dodgy as they make so much money but you never see anyone wear the clothes or come across any superdry stores. Well Jade has developed HC with his money. The woman has no clue about fashion or what is on trend (hence the River Island-esque vibe to HC), the woman’s shoe closet is full of Louboutins for christ’s sake, says it all about her fashion sense 😂 it’s very dated and tacky. She probably tried to get a current influencer on board (thinking who she’d like to work with rather than who is suited to the actual brand), Victoria was probably the best they could get that was British and would actually agree to do a contract. Someone like Josie or Fleue DeForce would have been better but they’re not tacky enough. Jade probably sees them as frumpy, she thinks more highly of WAG type women who wear fake nails, wears short skirts etc.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
God the decor in the flat:oops: also Dyson gifted her a airwrap for the new flat FFS! she has about 4 already!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
To understand Holland Cooper’s terrible decisions, you need to understand the owner, Jade Cooper.
She’s a fame hungry, unintelligent gold digger. She didn’t start the brand to make money, she started it to make a name for herself and to social climb. Her husband is rich, like rich-rich and very dodgy. He’s the owner of Superdry and you know there’s been a running joke for decades that superdry is a cover company for something dodgy as they make so much money but you never see anyone wear the clothes or come across any superdry stores. Well Jade has developed HC with his money. The woman has no clue about fashion or what is on trend (hence the River Island-esque vibe to HC), the woman’s shoe closet is full of Louboutins for christ’s sake, says it all about her fashion sense 😂 it’s very dated and tacky. She probably tried to get a current influencer on board (thinking who she’d like to work with rather than who is suited to the actual brand), Victoria was probably the best they could get that was British and would actually agree to do a contract. Someone like Josie or Fleue DeForce would have been better but they’re not tacky enough. Jade probably sees them as frumpy, she thinks more highly of WAG type women who wear fake nails, wears short skirts etc.
Interesting take...and yes the River Island vibe is a perfect way to put it.

Round here SuperDry is popular and has a store a few towns away from me in Leamington Spa. Not my style. What's it a cover for though?

They do live is a massive mansion and holiday alot, have nannies, etc JH does make me eye role as her descriptions of the clothes make me think of Saturday at Birmingham Rag Market...difference being she is in a walk in closet surrounded by the typical trappings of the nouveau riche.

Reactions: 11
Holland cooper is such a weird brand. I feel like the only reason I ever heard of it was through watching YouTubers.
Superdry is so bad too, I used to have to deal with Julian’s PA who was the loveliest guy, not sure what Julian was like though, always seemed like he was protected by his team so he didn’t have to deal with the outside world. Not sure if that’s cause he thought he was too important or some other reason!?

Reactions: 17

Round here SuperDry is popular and has a store a few towns away from me in Leamington Spa. Not my style. What's it a cover for though?
I agree, I pretty much see a Superdry store in every high street and shopping centre. Certainly Bluewater, Westfield and Trafford Centre so they do have stores - I’d never thought of it as a cover up for something.

And yes, HC = Expensive River Island 😂😂

They do live is a massive mansion and holiday alot, have nannies, etc JH does make me eye role as her descriptions of the clothes make me think of Saturday at Birmingham Rag Market...difference being she is in a walk in closet surrounded by the typical trappings of the nouveau riche.
I think Leamington Spa is close to where he lives (Cotswolds). Apparently a cover for money laundering. He had to step down as CEO years ago but later on gained bids to be back (probably paid people to bid for him). When he was reinstated, the whole board of the company resigned. It says a lot that all those people would rather quit their high paying job than work for this man. He famously owns an old Nokia phone instead of an iphone like most entrepreneurs (probably because police can trace all your doings on a modern phone). There were arguments over accusations about £1.2bn being destroyed at the company 👀. Superdry, £1.2bn going spare 😂 a company who makes hoodies for working class Dads, hhmm. They once got ridiculed for putting Japanese words on their clothes that weren’t translated properly because they used a google translating app rather than paying someone from Japan.

Fun fact thats been mentioned before but I’ll repeat it because I find it amusing, Jade was with an ex and Julian was with his ex-wife then they swapped. Jade’s ex is now with Julian’s ex-wife and vice versa.

Edited to add - I think he quit as CEO, again a couple of years ago and they have since opened more than 60 stores. Maybe someone is actually trying to run the company properly these days and sell clothes rather than using it as a front. That would explain why there are more stores around now. He might be using his multiple restaurants and hotels to launder money for his high-flying friends instead. He’s big in politics so has friends in that world, he was a labour candidate years ago. We aren’t talking Z-list celeb friends but more ex prime ministers, Russian oligarchs etc. Pic attached - Julian putting £1m into trying to remain in the EU during the Brexit saga. Because leaving would hinder his and his friend’s capabilities of money laundering from overseas.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Everything is too oversized and random, makes the flat looks cluttered, like a well manicured charity shop.

Reactions: 12
It’s so bizarre to me how she talks about her bronzer and blush as being so easy to blend while she basically has rust-colored stripes on her cheeks.
AB6FDE7D-C8CB-449C-8070-58C205BCE0D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The decor of the flat is AWFUL
I thought she was getting help?!? It's so bad :/
If the space wasn't that airy and nice, it would look horrendous.

As an interior architect myself, the only explanation I can give is that she didn't want to listen to professional advice OR that she hired one of those "Pinterest" designers that don't know how to draw or do 2D/3D layouts. So crowded, overfurnished, styles that don't match, you name it...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Case in point for this was when Kate Middleton wore something from the brand I remember Jade saying that was her number 1 goal from her first ever plan for the brand. It’s always been about the social climbing not creating a brand for people to love

Reactions: 7
The amount of stuff that Dyson gifted her is scandalous...She already has all of these products and they just throw her all this stuff, that would cost us thousands to purchase... Why do Dyson need her to promote them????? They don't. Maybe when they bring something new out yes but not for products we already know about. One of those heaters/air thingys :ROFLMAO: is priced from 400 euro and over and she has about 10 of them between properties. Lost count of all the hair products because everytime the issue a new colour she gets one. Same product new colour. I just did a quick tot here, if I was to go and buy these in Ireland I would have to fork out €3,736. Yes she just gets them for mentioning them and using their stuff...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Saying you want a Soho House-inspired apartment, and then get everything from Soho Home.... no creativity involved there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy crap, I just watched the apartment video. It’s such a weird mess! Why oh why?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.