Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been sent this from an independent subscriber ‘newspaper’ type thing that’s based in Manchester. Hard not to wonder if it’s Our Vic!
Ooh how can that not be BROW? it’s got to be surely.

Also, STOP BEGGING FOR LIKES I AM EMBARRASSED FOR YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Babe have a little awareness! It’s a holiday period here in America. 🇺🇸

People are planning their celebrations… and no one gives a duck about your Old Navyesqus Tommy Hilfiger ad

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow @Blep27! I think you’re onto something

looks like Vicky is modeling her hair, style, tone and random saint Laurent obsession after Rosie HW like single white female - influencer edition.

#creepy
Here I was wondering for the longest time who did Vic remind me of.
Well, there's Rosie, the OG, and Vic, the copycat. Man did she copy a lot tho. Not shocking either. Rosie is a babe and successful woman on top of that.

Reactions: 10
Xenia shoot feels natural (as natural as a stage photo can be) these types of edits have more influencer me the Vicky attempts at “editorial”
IMG_7387.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Xenia shoot feels natural (as natural as a stage photo can be) these types of edits have more influencer me the Vicky attempts at “editorial”View attachment 2276363
Comparing their two TikToks styling this shirt is very instructive. Frow just gives basic looks and wears the shirt badly because she insists on over-sizing absolutely everything (she must really dislike her body), and Xenia has a lot of fun with it and doesn’t take herself so seriously. Between the two I’m more influenced by Xenia’s playfulness than Vic’s weird untucked shirt with a long skirt under it (WHAT EVEN IS THAT LEWK!?!?). Also, Xenia’s shirt isn’t five sizes too big; it’s roomy, but fits her body so the proportions are right.
FF656DCD-F8DD-47B8-A143-78D3EFE3973F.jpeg
1DCB29A6-2B94-41D4-A468-E2F50C0296B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did nottttttt make a video on how to style a basic white shirt and her advice was:

1. Try it with with jeans
2. Try it with a denim knee-length skirt
3. Try it with shorts
4. Try it with a midi skirt

Hey bimbo — that’s not styling. That’s simply changing your bottoms 🥴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
omg this sounds juicy even if it’s not vic but it sounds a lot like the situation with the flat!!
It's got to be her. Influencers have been doing their "shoots" around Manchester for years without getting complaints/lawsuits. Vic took this a step too far with the Ancoats apartment. She even said in the video tour that one of the things that attracted them to it was that it was a renter-free building with only owner-residents. How did she not twig that sub-letting to other influencers would piss residents off??? Sounds like the publication may have been threatened with legal action if they publish.

Pretty sure that when she refers to Butch, she's talking about their friend Rob Walker who photographed their wedding. If she brought him onto "the team" to manage the apartment, what will his role now be?

Reactions: 22
So, Miss Josie is going on a honeymoon (for free, of course)! Wonder how our Vic will manage?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems like she went all the way over to Japan for a one night "gala". We've see the same content rinsed and repeated for days now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Also, a closet FULL of clothes and probably a huge suitcase full of clothes she brought with her, and she still went out and bought a new dress for the Gala dinner. The fact that she thinks she could have a capsule wordrobe if fashion wasn't her job is laughable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems like she went all the way over to Japan for a one night "gala". We've see the same content rinsed and repeated for days now.
If she was sensible, she could have done a Japan ‘travel vlog’ and done a lot of things in Tokyo.

There is teamLab, Disneyland, the SkyTower, Akihabara, and a lot more to explore.

In reality, they don’t have a lot of money, and they rely on brands to bring them anywhere. She’s rehashing that Cle-stuff because that is all they did. They are so self-absorbed that they don’t do anything unless it is free!

Reactions: 23
I’m honestly baffled. She didn’t show us 1 cool pic of Tokyo! She’s been indoor for days eyefucking herself in different outfits. How can she be so dull and bad at her job?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.