Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go to her Instagram, she's reposting others people's posts in her stories from the wedding, and so far there has been none of Josie and Vic. So only time will tell, but from what I've seen, there's no site of Vic and the son husband.
I just checked. Damn, it all looked wonderful! (I don't technically follow any of these people so I miss what's happening where).
Though, there is only one influencer that is actually attending/sharing from what I could see? It looked like a friends and family wedding, not business mingle?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2253050

so explain what exactly is a shirt supposed to do? What did she ask her shirt to do?
Fking dumb caption?? Or is it just me.

also Vic literally tiptoeing around in her attic. Can she relax her feet for once?
Wants us to think she's been laying around oh so nonchalantly in her shirt drinking coffee, cool girl lived-in effortless vibesssss but we can see see the fold creases all over it, fresh out the wrapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't watched Josie since she moved. But watching these vlogs makes me think Vic must have been awfully jealous of Josie's wedding. I know she's problematic as well but like she does a much better job of cosplaying lady of the manor than Vic does.

Reactions: 9
They weren’t working on their holiday though… absolutely zero ads were made…
Oh yes, that "holiday" was ad after ad after ad. They are not capable to pay for their own holidays. They have to do all these ads cause someone have to pay for their hotel, food and flight tickets. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I repeat myself but I didn't expect any of the trio (Vic/Amelia/Suzi) to be there; but I also would point that Alex was completely wasted during that coronation weekend.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw on insta, Lydia went to visit Jade and did the exact same "shop around the store" video Vic did before she got hired for her collections. I'm thinking the tears on camera were because she got booted from HC and Lydia will be doing her own line there (though, I can see that being a conflict of interest with her Karen Millen work.) However, Lydia is more fitting for the whole country look. We'll see I suppose.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just checked. Damn, it all looked wonderful! (I don't technically follow any of these people so I miss what's happening where).
Though, there is only one influencer that is actually attending/sharing from what I could see? It looked like a friends and family wedding, not business mingle?
Josie and Charlie had a smallish wedding of about 65 people and it was family and close friends. Freddy is an influencer and long time friend of Josie and was a bridesmaid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw on insta, Lydia went to visit Jade and did the exact same "shop around the store" video Vic did before she got hired for her collections. I'm thinking the tears on camera were because she got booted from HC and Lydia will be doing her own line there (though, I can see that being a conflict of interest with her Karen Millen work.) However, Lydia is more fitting for the whole country look. We'll see I suppose.
Wow, so Lydia finally took over on creating a line for HC? I would cry for that too! However I blame Victoria to be so naive and play Lydia's game.

I don't think Lydia is going to do any better than Vic. She has been ambassador of HC for a while, and she does the same of Vic and Josie, wear HC only for a couple of photos to get paid and then get back to their usual (Lydia to her Amazon dresses).

I repeat myself but I didn't expect any of the trio (Vic/Amelia/Suzi) to be there; but I also would point that Alex was completely wasted during that coronation weekend.
Oh the child got drunk? how embarrasing.
I actually was expecting to see Victoria. Victoria has been at Josie's house as friend (not only brand trips). Victoria invited Josie and Charlie to France, for that Chateau trip last year.

I asked on Josie's thread, but could be the Armani beauty event that Victoria, Amelia and Suzie attended, was the same day as Josie's wedding?. On Friday?. I am not sure, but that that Armani event was featured on Amelia's vlog on Sunday. So I suspect was on Friday night?

Reactions: 10
That Chateau trip was a sponsored trip by Edge of Ember, launching Victoria's awful collection.
If they were invited to the wedding, i think they'd skip an Armani event, there's one every other month.

I don't know exactly but Alex stripped down to his undershirt in the evening and was visibly inhibited 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Chateau trip was a sponsored trip by Edge of Ember, launching Victoria's awful collection.
If they were invited to the wedding, i think they'd skip an Armani event, there's one every other month.

I don't know exactly but Alex stripped down to his undershirt in the evening and was visibly inhibited 🥴
Wow I didn't know. Was that on Josie's vlog? I don't remember that, but I usually skip the parts where that child appears :D

Then maybe she was crying the other day cause her child is so spoiled that cost her a wedding invitation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I didn't know. Was that on Josie's vlog? I don't remember that, but I usually skip the parts where that child appears :D

Then maybe she was crying the other day cause her child is so spoiled that cost her a wedding invitation 🤣
I think it was on Josie's channel since I don't watch Victoria

I posted a few screenshots here

Reactions: 4
What on earth is this pose. Looks so awkward.
Yikes, that foot looks tortured crammed into that pump. Guess “husband” forgot to slim down her calf during the edit, too. That ad certainly won’t sell that shoe for old Jimmy Choo!

Reactions: 11
Oh yes, that "holiday" was ad after ad after ad. They are not capable to pay for their own holidays. They have to do all these ads cause someone have to pay for their hotel, food and flight tickets. :rolleyes:
And our Vic still wants a luxury safari or anywhere exotic for their honeymoon. After all this time, she still feels that the two of them deserves a free honeymoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies for gatecrashing this thread but Lydia is not a Holland Cooper ambassador @Claud123
When Josie was appointed a Countryside Ambassador for HC Lydia posted that she was part of the HC family. Then a Tattler told us that if you buy a piece of clothing you automatically become part of the family!
Lydia did nothing but slag off thd brand before that. Now she's had a meeting with Jade and is fangirling the brand and carrying bags of products to the car.

As for Josie's wedding, Emily Canham and Em Sheldon were guests. Freddy and Robin (Gymshark) were bridesmaids.

Reactions: 17
Sorry but how rude and inappropriate is it to get drunk whilst you’re visiting the house of a recovering alcoholic (Charlie)?! I get that they put alcohol on and he obviously doesn’t have a problem having alcohol in the house etc but there’s a line and I would just find it soooo disrespectful to be drunk in that situation

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.