Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s in Japan and she’s not posted anything decent. What a waste

Reactions: 20
I don't really care if she's 'average looking' in real life, its her poor me attitude I don't like.

Reactions: 26
In her lastest vlog, Amelia said that they were all struggling and needed to regroup and lean on each other. Call me cruel, but i actually think that being an influencer is so vacuous that it might be eating up their souls.

Was this the weekend of Josies wedding? I thought they may be closer to her than Em Shel and Emily Canham..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it so hilarious that Alex does a better job as an influencer then Vicky. Content that is less stage and is current.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve only just noticed how Vic is practically copying Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, her style and her hair 😟

Plus, look who has liked her photo..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor thing she spent all day buying new things for the apartment, she must have ordered about 150 things! 🙄
---
Also why has she got ginger brows?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just skimmed the transcript. Why is she talking like she's the one decorating the flat and making the choices? Shouldn't she be referencing the fact that she's paying someone to interior design the place? Also, why is she the one ordering and buying things like sofas, beds and rugs, shouldn't that be the job of the interior designer?!

Reactions: 13
Just skimmed the transcript. Why is she talking like she's the one decorating the flat and making the choices? Shouldn't she be referencing the fact that she's paying someone to interior design the place? Also, why is she the one ordering and buying things like sofas, beds and rugs, shouldn't that be the job of the interior designer?!
i definitely haven’t seen all her vlogs about that place but I thought for sure she said she was hiring a decorator

did she have to cancel that when she learned the decorator would be charging her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so transparent. Her vlog was all cledepu (or however you spell it) couldn't be bothered to look 😆. And she is now away on one of their trips. So all of a sudden this is the only skin care she uses. Fast forward to the next day and she is on one of their press trips. These influencers would sell their mothers if they could foe money

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fake hehehehehhe and fawning over the husband (not brother) was off the scale in that vlog. It was like sooooo over the top trying to please him or act all excited and ‘cute’ - just so fake and obvious

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they'll extend their trip since it's not every day you get free travel to Japan and there's so much more to see there than just the Cle de Peau lab and the Four Seasons.

LOL who am I kidding?! If it ain't free, they ain't doing it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's managing to make Japan look really dull. And why go shopping in Ginza? YSL has the same stuff as anywhere else. I'd be seeking out stuff I couldn't buy at home.

Reactions: 23
What does she mean by products we can’t get in the uk? Would they not sell the same products in Japan as they do the UK?

also why would going there and showing products you can only buy there influence me to shop at cle de peau? Or am I being thick 😂

Reactions: 10
She is so transparent. Her vlog was all cledepu (or however you spell it) couldn't be bothered to look 😆. And she is now away on one of their trips. So all of a sudden this is the only skin care she uses. Fast forward to the next day and she is on one of their press trips. These influencers would sell their mothers if they could foe money
It's always for money, no matter what they say... and, by the way, what did she say? "This is not an ad for Clay de PO..." (I know that's not how it's spelled, but I just can't be arsed to spell it correctly), "...but I am an ambassador for them." Okay, you little deceiver, we here in watching-youtubeland don't know the magic words of Influencer Tax Law, so while what you say may be technically correct, you KNOW that it gives the wrong impression. You are trying to get us to think that you are just praising them because you just love them, not because it's in your financial interest or that you are financially OBLIGATED to praise their products, which you are. I just hate all this fakery bullshit. It's so greasy. Almost as greasy as her "glass skin" look on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.