Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you can! She always gets it wrong. I think it’s hilarious that when she is dressed by a brand she ALWAYS gets the scraps. She’s not taken seriously in the fashion industry.
---

I can imagine Josie’s anal retentive self telling all guests they aren’t allowed to post her wedding in real time. I’m sure she monetized the h*ll out of her wedding and likely has contractual obligations to post the venue, the florist, the dressmaker, all the things. I don’t follow Josie but I can’t imagine a world in which her wedding is mostly sponsored. 😭
I don't follow Josie but from what I've seen and what I know, she's stuck to her brand and it looks like a lovely wedding kept close to home, rather than jetting off to France to some tumbledown chateau in order to try and have an insta-worthy weekend of influencer nonsense.

Reactions: 20
everyone’s off doing great things and this chick’s eating burnt ass pizza and clinging to her gifted home crap

that’s why you don’t get invited anywhere Vic.

You prioritized getting every freebie possible and now you’re left off all the best guest lists in your chosen field

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has she even addressed the fact that she hasn’t put out a video this week?

No compelling reason - mainly no brand has paid her to insert any paid content into her rambly 45min vlog so why bother uploading for free?

Also this VB event she is supposedly at - so mysterious. What is it for, who else was there? Only Vic? Are the balloons also photoshopped into the pool to make it look like an event? She just showed her fugly outfit but nothing at all from what went on at this summer party.

Fine if she wants to be “private about her personal life” but why show so little and so calculated and LATE when literally her work as content creator is to show us the events that she attends/ hosts watever?
Sheer laziness? Or such a fking snob that she isnt going to show her viewers much at all unless she is obliged (=paid) to? Pretty sure if she is at one of the many other fashion events that everyone else is at, she would be posted more whether paid or not (even if belatedly). Zzz

Reactions: 19
so did this chick not even get invited to Josie’s wedding? 👀

it‘s getting super awkward how unliked she clearly is.…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Watched her latest TikTok video and what's on her leg, like all those dots? Not try to shame her, especially if it's a medical issue, just curious as I've never seen it before.

1687144400094.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry I'm behind the times, can anyone give a summary of the Lydia / Victoria fallout?

Reactions: 5
Sorry I'm behind the times, can anyone give a summary of the Lydia / Victoria fallout?
No one knows for sure, but highly suspect that Vic realised Lydia is just out for her own gain. Probably thought that persuading Vic to leave Gleam, move out of London etc was sabotage and started to see that Lydia does not support her ‘friends’ at all, only takes. Vic unfollowed her and Ali around last Christmas and posted lots of ‘I only surround myself with supportive people’ posts on insta and YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How many more of Armani beauty or Cle de Peau events is she attending within a month? Surely she has been to every launch already.

She is a fashun girly, dont the beauty houses know? Pls uninvite her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will end up divorcing him. Yes they are both disgusting but she is in a mopey hole, and the man child cannot man up to raise himself or her up.

Reactions: 17
so did this chick not even get invited to Josie’s wedding? 👀

it‘s getting super awkward how unliked she clearly is.…
anyone has any idea why Vic isnt invited to the wedding? I thought they were close and remember she and Alex got invited to Josie's home for dinner before?

Reactions: 9
IMG_7893.jpeg

so explain what exactly is a shirt supposed to do? What did she ask her shirt to do?
Fking dumb caption?? Or is it just me.

also Vic literally tiptoeing around in her attic. Can she relax her feet for once?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2253050

so explain what exactly is a shirt supposed to do? What did she ask her shirt to do?

also Vic literally tiptoeing around in her attic. Can she relax her feet for once?
I would slap my shirt and tell it, “bad shirt,” if it made me look like this! (She really needs to get out of that attic if she’s having conversations with her clothes.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2253050

Tell us you have absolutely nothing going on at the moment without telling us you have nothing going on at the moment.... 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
anyone has any idea why Vic isnt invited to the wedding? I thought they were close and remember she and Alex got invited to Josie's home for dinner before?
I am not sure if we aren't being too fast with this one. Might be that Josie banned everyone from posting until she is done with videos on her YT? That's quite regular for these types of people now, monetising is everything and she has to "own" the first news. Not other influencers...

Reactions: 9
I am not sure if we aren't being too fast with this one. Might be that Josie banned everyone from posting until she is done with videos on her YT? That's quite regular for these types of people now, monetising is everything and she has to "own" the first news. Not other influencers...
If you go to her Instagram, she's reposting others people's posts in her stories from the wedding, and so far there has been none of Josie and Vic. So only time will tell, but from what I've seen, there's no site of Vic and the son husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I dont follow Josie much but it’s really surprising/ interesting Vic wasnt invited/ present. I thought they stay in the same area and often attended each other’s parties. Vic is literally just idling ard her attic and not like she was away in Milan or Paris for fashion stuff, pretty sure she and the husband would able to attend.

Also. Vic didn't post anything to wish the newly weds well yah? I know not posting online doesnt mean not wishing her in real life, but we are talking about Vic who posts fake crying selfies and regularly name dropping her pals including Josie who have supported her emotionally so not posting any insta-story is just kinda jarring.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.