Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5133.jpeg

her red brows and dodgy blonde hair is a travesty. 😂
---
IMG_5134.jpeg

Vlogging her fake reaction to the new Dyson… she looks like she is watching a horror movie on SkyTV (ad) lolol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2175219

her red brows and dodgy blonde hair is a travesty. 😂
---
View attachment 2175236

Vlogging her fake reaction to the new Dyson… she looks like she is watching a horror movie on SkyTV (ad) lolol
And then that play-acting she performed, just randomly sharing how much she admires James Dyson and would someday really like to meet him. But she obviously knew she was going to meet him by then, so it’s all a big set-up so we can think, “Wouldn’t that be cool? To meet James Dyson!?” And then be impressed that she manifested* her dream come true.

*I bleeping hate this concept; I’m using the term as these asshats do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Husband said in his q&a that this year they may finally get to go on their honeymoon 😂😂 is he joking!?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She has such an empty life. No hobbies or interests. No time away from cameras and posing. She doesn’t garden, cook, play sport, read, cycle, swim, volunteer, work for charity, learn new stuff, inspire or teach, anything like that.
She’s so unfulfilled she has to redo bits of the house that don’t need doing .
Which gives her a temp buzz and an illusion of doing something and being busy but that will soon wear off.
I think sometimes she glimpses the gaping void in her life and it scares her.
What a stupid comment about the honeymoon. Nothing stopped them booking and paying for a bloody honeymoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It was just nice to see her in the Frow at Gucci cruise with the other girls and attending the Bulgari event since she’s worked with the brand for so long.

what is she even doing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
been so checked out on smug yet extremely boring victoria lately but is anyone else cracking up seeing those stupid dyson headphones dragged everywhere?

babeeeee it is not the vibeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
been so checked out on smug yet extremely boring victoria lately but is anyone else cracking up seeing those stupid dyson headphones dragged everywhere?

babeeeee it is not the vibeeeee
She's working way too hard to (1) make them look cool and (2) earn her paycheck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Proper cringe reel. Why she’s acting like they are some accessory to style?? They are just headphones.
Oh that’s until you clip the super germ spreading gob fan on it 😂
Then you just look like a complete tit.

Reactions: 12
Proper cringe reel. Why she’s acting like they are some accessory to style?? They are just headphones.
Oh that’s until you clip the super germ spreading gob fan on it 😂
Then you just look like a complete tit.
Remember how sick she was after FW? Guess the zone thing didn’t help!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but I’m not hauling around bulky headphones all damn day long in the city

me and my compact AirPods are doing just fine, thank you!

(Off topic kinda but I went to a bathroom today that had a Dyson hand dryer. That’s more useful! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I’m not hauling around bulky headphones all damn day long in the city

me and my compact AirPods are doing just fine, thank you!

(Off topic kinda but I went to a bathroom today that had a Dyson hand dryer. That’s more useful! 😂)
I have the AirPods Max and that Dyson thing looks bulky AF. She looks stupidly smug as always.

InTheFrow #20 The desolation of smug
I just had to, sorry Benedict!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Husband said in his q&a that this year they may finally get to go on their honeymoon 😂😂 is he joking!?
Their honeymoon is a Laura Mercier trip in Paris right after the wedding XD

Edit: She seemed to delete photos about it. She was with Lydia and Amelia in that trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It was just nice to see her in the Frow at Gucci cruise with the other girls and attending the Bulgari event since she’s worked with the brand for so long.

what is she even doing
Whaaat is she not the ONLY UK influencer invited to Gucci Cruise show? It must be because she is too important and had better stuff to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have the AirPods Max and that Dyson thing looks bulky AF. She looks stupidly smug as always.

InTheFrow #20 The desolation of smug
I just had to, sorry Benedict!
I haven't watched her in ages. So when I read she did an ad for Dyson I immediately thought that it was for a vacuum cleaner. Which would explain all the talk about acting exaggerated. Makes it even funnier to think that her dream was meeting Mr. Dyson because he sells vacuum cleaners 😆

Anyway it may sound ridiculous that my mind went there, but these influencers will sell anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alex gives the ick, I can't shake the feeling, everytime I see a glimpse of him, I :sick:
From the way he's sitting, to dressing gown to his under vest, to him being the only man getting the manicure... yikes

Screenshot_20230518_185050_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230518_185147_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230518_190030_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.