Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have not heard anything about HC for a while - is she still working with them?
Or did I just get really good at ignoring that?

Reactions: 4
She speaks so weirdly. Like she's trying to not open her mouth when she talks. The pout while talking is so weird.
Gosh yes she does, I can't work out if her face frozen that way and she is genuinely struggling to move her mouth properly (she has got/has had some sort of face droop thing going on) or is it a contrived, fake mannerism for vibessss?

Reactions: 9
Gosh yes she does, I can't work out if her face frozen that way and she is genuinely struggling to move her mouth properly (she has got/has had some sort of face droop thing going on) or is it a contrived, fake mannerism for vibessss?
Face droop, wonky eyes and twisted mouth….???

Reactions: 8
We have not heard anything about HC for a while - is she still working with them?
Or did I just get really good at ignoring that?
She teased not long ago another (surely boring) “collection”
---
Of alllllll the big things on the horizons… Ms. Vicky says:

Coach, Bally, Moschino and Attico are THE shows of the SS24 season.

lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2355161

1: why is she standing on the sofa/ couch for this? All the space ih the new apartment but standing on the sofa lol

2:the outfit is so bad it washes her out

3: she didnt bother stuffing the bag with things it’s so empty hanging like that

4: if its so iconic & versatile why never seen her with it? Oh well cos she isnt paid to use or post pic of it
I guess she was going for high fashuuun editorial. Giga flopped instead.
The bag itself is cute, I will give it that. Victoria isn't tho :m
---
View attachment 2355444“It’s looking so healthy and, like, dewey now.”

Those aren’t the adjectives I’d choose!
It's the "like", smacking lips and the ever present lisp that get me. And the droopy eye 🤪

Reactions: 6
She teased not long ago another (surely boring) “collection”
---
Of alllllll the big things on the horizons… Ms. Vicky says:

Coach, Bally, Moschino and Attico are THE shows of the SS24 season.

lol
if I’m not mistaken Bally doesn’t even have a designer at the moment.Of all the shows she could have said Gucci that the whole world is waiting to see where the brand will go after the previous designer got fired

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if I’m not mistaken Bally doesn’t even have a designer at the moment.Of all the shows she could have said Gucci that the whole world is waiting to see where the brand will go after the previous designer got fired
Come on y'all! Vic's not going to Gucci! These are all shows she's been to in the past (or has done work with) and will probably get an invite for again. At least she's managing her expectations!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on y'all! Vic's not going to Gucci! These are all shows she's been to in the past (or has done work with) and will probably get an invite for again. At least she's managing her expectations!
If these are the shows not to miss, maybe Ms. Frow can get herself sorted to arrive on time…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Coach, Bally, Moschino, i dont think Leonie or Caro or any of the IT girls go to those shows. They are so irrelevant that nobody actually bothers, but for Victoria those are the ones not to miss…

• Haha
Coach, Bally, Moschino, i dont think Leonie or Caro or any of the IT girls go to those shows. They are so irrelevant that nobody actually bothers, but for Victoria those are the ones not to miss…
Moschino is definitely a step (or several) above Coach and Bally which are essentially gateway brands. Moschino tended to pull in big crowds under Jeremy Scott

IMG_1210.png

This gal is still hoping her Manchester flat will still become a studio. She lives in a different realm than most of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2359309

This gal is still hoping her Manchester flat will still become a studio. She lives in a different realm than most of us!
Terrible product shot, I wouldn't have noticed the bag without the huge link to the bag below the photo. The artwork draws the attention and the bag gets lost in the cushions. If it was an integrated lifestyle type shot then it would still be a fail because it's totally posed and weird - who has their handbag on their sofa? She can never get it right. Maybe the sofa is the new attic, can't get her off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who even wears a bag around the house? Shoot it out and about girl!! I thought influencers were supposed to be aspirational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what does my head in, yes you can be a fur baby mum of course but Alex wants kids has made that quite clear before and despite what she says he probs still does so her saying the mum and dad thing all the time whenever they on date nights etc must grind his gears
when did Alex mention he wants kids? I remember watching a video from Victoria what feels like 3 years ago where she said she didn’t want children, so it begs the question did they not bother to discuss this before getting married? you can’t just suppress the want for children like you can’t just have a child for the sake of a partner. It’s arguably the most important and uncompromising of discussions a couple looking to spend a life together should have

Did I hear her say the CLAY DUH POH is “the most flawless”? 🤣😂 Something is either flawless or it is flawed, Dr. McGrath; it cannot be more or less flawless. Sheesh. It just shows how these scammers are constantly in search of superlatives to top their last flog praising whatever was on the docket that day for their pay check.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when did Alex mention he wants kids? I remember watching a video from Victoria what feels like 3 years ago where she said she didn’t want children, so it begs the question did they not bother to discuss this before getting married? you can’t just suppress the want for children like you can’t just have a child for the sake of a partner. It’s arguably the most important and uncompromising of discussions a couple looking to spend a life together should have
It was in a video when they first moved into their house. He said he wanted kids pretty much ‘yesterday’. I find it hard to believe he’s changed his mind about this.

Reactions: 15
It was in a video when they first moved into their house. He said he wanted kids pretty much ‘yesterday’. I find it hard to believe he’s changed his mind about this.
Of course he hasn't, probably contributes to his MH issues he suffers. That's why I feel for him because he's not being true to himself living the life he actually wants but then again, he has the option to leave but doesn't.

Terrible product shot, I wouldn't have noticed the bag without the huge link to the bag below the photo. The artwork draws the attention and the bag gets lost in the cushions. If it was an integrated lifestyle type shot then it would still be a fail because it's totally posed and weird - who has their handbag on their sofa? She can never get it right. Maybe the sofa is the new attic, can't get her off it.
See, this is when I think Husband Not Brother isn't a very good photographer. No esteemed photographer, especially with the time he's spent filming her and her all her flogged wares, would suggest this composition. He might be really good at editing her slimmer and with a more symmetric face, but this isn't how a professional would shoot a product campaign.

And yeah, girlfriend REALLY needs to start filming these product campaigns while actually DOING something interesting. Every paid for advertorial is exactly the same - product secondary to Vic and her bad taste and pointed toes.

Reactions: 20
Never saw one of her videos but came here because of Amelia.
She speaks like her jaw is stiff or something...
I also have strong masseter and my jaw looks strong and more square but she just moves one side of her mouth and it looks like blocked

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.