Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her in Amelia and Suzie’s vlog when they went to Amelia’s. My god so false and fake with the silly giggle and faux excitement. And why does she always hunch over like she’s 7ft tall? Her posture is atrocious

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vic is majorly annoying in Amelia’s video howeverrrrr (I can’t believe I’m about to defend her 🙈) I’m Northern (Scouse) and on any video with any other people of any other accent my accent always really stands out the most - especially if I’m with southerners such as my partner and his friends. Even I’m my most quiet, normal voice I sound about 100 decibels higher than the other girls and it also seems really fake and squealy - I think this is the most problem Vic has.

Reactions: 14
Vic is majorly annoying in Amelia’s video howeverrrrr (I can’t believe I’m about to defend her 🙈) I’m Northern (Scouse) and on any video with any other people of any other accent my accent always really stands out the most - especially if I’m with southerners such as my partner and his friends. Even I’m my most quiet, normal voice I sound about 100 decibels higher than the other girls and it also seems really fake and squealy - I think this is the most problem Vic has.
Yeah I get what you mean. Im northern, I don’t really have a regional accent but my husband is from London and I really notice the difference in how my voice stands out amongst them. Vic naturally has a high squeaky voice but it’s the OTT mannerisms and fake excitement. I don’t think it’s her being ‘fake’ as such as I’d imagine she would be the same if me or you met her in real life, but she comes across as desperate to be liked and fit in and be one of the cool girls.

The irony being that before all the designer labels and boasting about possessions, she came across as the cool girl; happy in her skin, purple hair, alternative music etc. It’s just sad now.

Had to checkout Amelia's vlog and it's amazing how much more natural she and Suzie are.

Vicky is so tightly round and genuinely seems exhausting to be around. How does SHE not get exhausted by her facial expressions and high-pitched squeals?

Reactions: 17
IMG_9425.jpeg

shock horror this saleswoman here isnt paid well enough by her larry king hair (for an exclusive deal) that she has to shill another hair product brand to make a living! Awww

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The irony being that before all the designer labels and boasting about possessions, she came across as the cool girl; happy in her skin, purple hair, alternative music etc. It’s just sad now.
If she’d stayed true to her slightly quirky self I think she’d be far more popular. She seemed carefree and fun then. Now she’s just bitter and begging.

i don't like josie much but i have to say

props to her for not inviting Vicky and Mr. Hairplugs to her wedding

At the beginning of the new video she asks you to go view the older videos. Then like halfway through, after talking about how she ordered matching lids for her expensive coffee grinder she starts to talk about some soaps she bought, and she says "dont worry its not an ad or anything". She is self aware. It blew my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she is booking her ‘honeymoon’? Don’t make me laugh! How many Maldives trips and other exotic places has she gone and now claims they haven’t had a honeymoon?

Also - notice she says she needs to ‘book their flights’ not ‘book the holiday’ ? I’d lay money on it she is only booking flights because she will have begged for a freebie hotel stay. They live on a different tone deaf planet!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think her and Josie's friendship is over.
I don't think so, Vic even mentions Charlie and Josie in today's vlog, as she got the fancy coffee machine on their recommendation. I doubt she'd drop their names if there'd been a fall-out.

Reactions: 14
She's talking about how much she's going to do while her husband is gone as if he's going to be gone for a week. LOL.

She also says she's booking a honeymoon.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vic going to Copenhagen Fashion Week (and the "I hope the cool girls are nice to me" lol) is like me walking a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Oil and water, babes.

Reactions: 12
I skipped thru portions of the video cos it was so boring, also, why does she need to make a list of her non-things to do? Is she so brainless?

and she sounds so lost without her son around. She doesnt seem like a fun person at all.

Reactions: 11
I skipped thru portions of the video cos it was so boring, also, why does she need to make a list of her non-things to do? Is she so brainless?

and she sounds so lost without her son around. She doesnt seem like a fun person at all.
So is the dog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If she’d stayed true to her slightly quirky self I think she’d be far more popular. She seemed carefree and fun then. Now she’s just bitter and begging.
Definitely. Interesting how she hasn't liked or commented on her son's Instagram post with Florence Pugh😆
He looks like he's genuinely having a good time in those photos and it's much more him. Festivals and music around people with decent style. Looks like something they both would have been at when they actually suited each other and Vic had some personality rather than dressing and acting like some weird 50 year old housewife wannabe 'business' woman.
Although I have to say, whatever he has done to his face, teeth and hair is a shame, he looks very odd.
Vic, you're boring us all.

She showed what she ate in a day, spoke about cutting out sugar and wanting to be healthy (don’t we hear this speech ALL THE DAMN TIME) and she only had that smoothie bowl for brunch and then a prawn stir fry for dinner. Healthy food, but no where near enough calories to maintain weight.
I’m a similar body shape and the same height as Vic and I would be starving and losing weight on meals like that every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.