Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F0A5E035-EE11-4BE6-B8FC-FA82AEC7264A.jpeg

How self obsessed can you get 🙄

Post a picture of yourself on your wedding day.... with you husband blurred out in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 49937

How self obsessed can you get [emoji849]

Post a picture of yourself on your wedding day.... with you husband blurred out in the background.
Came to post the SAME thing.

Only a total narcissist would think this was a good photo to express love for their partner [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

(That said. Alex is a wanker and better left blurred in the background.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I do like Tamara. I think she’s much more genuine then Victoria and not constantly grabbing for freebies and trying to pawn a million ads off on her viewers..

... but I do think her Bulgari video/ad on Instagram is a direct knock off of what Victoria did earlier in the year.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing when I saw Tamara’s video ad but then I wondered if this style was part of the brief? I think I’ve seen another influencer have a similar giddy type of excitement vibe in content she created around one of their pop ups or collections. Tamara’s seemed far less cartoonish than Vic’s though for sure!

Reactions: 5
Came to post the SAME thing.

Only a total narcissist would think this was a good photo to express love for their partner [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

(That said. Alex is a wanker and better left blurred in the background.)
they also look bored and miserable together

Reactions: 3
Someone's commented on the frowhome post of Alex's room asking what pr means...

I'd say if your followers don't know what pr means you're not declaring properly tbh.
bleeping hate that they use pr as well! Just put gifted!!!!

Reactions: 10
Alex did a M&A on his Instagram not a Q&A
(Moan and answer)

they manage working and living together because “I guess we’re still in love...”

He did change his last name but his Instagram is not up for grabs, he gets hundreds of DM’s and people trying to hack his account....

really though alex??? Like let’s be honest here... really?

Snap @Gemma_NYC 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was literally like, puhlease put your shirt back on! I can't listen to your mindlessness and deal with that. Pick a struggle.
I loved the way he went from shirt on/shirt off for us 🤣🤣
Sitting in his little den like a teenager moaning about college and how hard he has it 🤣

if the split Victoria would have nobody to edit her vlogs though. She couldn’t even manage one week of editing on her own.
Such an odd relationship... I’m fascinated 🤣🤣

• Haha
Everyone knows at least one couple who constantly post all those lovey-dovey selfies and “omg look at us we’re so in love” Facebook/Instagram etc statuses. In reality, they argue all the time and cheat on each other.

It’s all bollocks and for show.
I once had someone I work with ask if I wasn’t happy in my relationship. I looked at him with a confused expression and asked why he thought that.... “oh well you never post about each other on Facebook”
I honestly nearly choked laughing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everyone knows at least one couple who constantly post all those lovey-dovey selfies and “omg look at us we’re so in love” Facebook/Instagram etc statuses. In reality, they argue all the time and cheat on each other.

It’s all bollocks and for show.
I once had someone I work with ask if I wasn’t happy in my relationship. I looked at him with a confused expression and asked why he thought that.... “oh well you never post about each other on Facebook”
I honestly nearly choked laughing.
I read somewhere recently that our advancement within the digital and social media world has given narcissistic people an excuse to "share". Its all bullshit!

Watched some of his q&a... and he referenced a Frow Reunion possibly happening next year for the wedding party...

PLEASE NO. No.

Or if you do do that, keep it to yourselves. We’re all so tired of this couple regurgitating their wedding advertisements at every chance.

Reactions: 6
Watched some of his q&a... and he referenced a Frow Reunion possibly happening next year for the wedding party...

PLEASE NO. No.

Or if you do do that, keep it to yourselves. We’re all so tired of this couple regurgitating their wedding advertisements at every chance.
seemed to only be his mates sending him in questions,
I was gonna ask how he copes with period cramps and does he get pocket money...

• Haha
I’ve struggled though that vlog. It’s getting painful to watch her, at this point I think I prefer Millen

gifted.... for the “office room”

E2CAD14F-9AC9-4A38-9746-99094ABA5594.jpeg

Her other freebies from that vlog....

345F9F42-F74B-4BC7-85CB-27D3774E48F9.jpeg
A7E2880F-4FFD-4761-B6CD-AF2C6D683FAF.jpeg
50DE3B32-6EC5-4ADD-AD09-8E860F4E3F1A.jpeg
35B26C22-6B4B-43C8-9D6B-1EA8143D3E34.jpeg
D7333101-D4CC-4F41-A809-D6BE624F580A.jpeg
91C35C58-A220-485F-BEC4-FFBEF764A4D0.jpeg

£3,548 in gifts... in one 40 min vlog.
not including the clothes she has linked as gifted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Absolute lies that Dyson thingy was a wedding gift, so your telling me Dyson send you bizarrely the hair tool they are trying to push not a vacuum like a married couple would need but also not wrapped, no card, just shoved in a bag like a pr courier parcel OK VICTORIA! She does this all the time, what happened to her I don’t accept gifts and have told brands to stop sending things, as far as I can see you haven’t told anyone to stop!
I couldn’t care less about free gifts, what I hate is her constant lies about them!

The wife is also buying likes on Instagram, whole load of private accounts there and 10k on his last pic!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.