Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could understand if it was a nice little field with a few lambs #gifted #nature
But it’s a frigging car park with a loan car and an SUV 🙄

I’m sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just posted an Instagram story saying, “feel so blah.”

That’s probably, Victoria, because your “career” offers nothing to society, is progressed solely through vapid consumerism and everything you own has been given to you as a gift. So you have no sense of self-worth because you have earned NOTHING in your life by working hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
^....and now she can't trott around London every night of the week (you guyzzz I attend so many luvely eventz all of the tiiime), as she is stationed in the suburbs,and has nothing to fill the void inside with.

Reactions: 8
the Instagram story with the bleeping filter,
Victoria... you deserve Alex 😂😂

Starting to find her just as unlikable as Millen at this point.

Reactions: 6
In her most recent Insta post with the LV bag, someone said she looked "ethereal " UMM I don't think lips full of filler is part of the typical ethereal look, she just looks gross now, she used to be so pretty. I swear she's gotten more filler recently. She just needs to stop

Reactions: 3
the Instagram story with the bleeping filter,
Victoria... you deserve Alex [emoji23][emoji23]

Starting to find her just as unlikable as Millen at this point.
I am not even sure which one of them is worst now. Millen is clearly with some deeply rooted mental issues. And Vic is not stupid. She cannot possibly not see how Millen is going hard on copying her in every single aspect, including mimics and gestures. Every woman can always see when someone is copying her. So, at this point I think, Victoria is somehow taking advantage of poor lost Lydia, as this fake friendship cannot be for nothing.

Reactions: 7
Leonie was there as well, Lydia will be fuming....
😆
And another event Victoria is close to Tamara, but Tamara completly ignored Victoria. Probably that's why Victoria was feeling so BLAH! There were lot of fashion influencers there and Victoria seems so out of place.

Victoria should to start to get used to spend her weekends at the Millens :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In what world does Ted Baker Menswear think that Alex (or his merry band of bro's) represent their target audience?

Because Alex and his fan-bro's simply drip British luxury! :sneaky: 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Do any of them actually own (not rent) a suit?

Just... no.

64cee914-e907-47de-ba58-b6762a0e229a.jpeg
fafa9627-2790-4e53-adfa-9b327753e12d.jpeg

When in reality... 🤦‍♀️

"Grab me another beer and make me some beans woman!"

68744215_525257611572287_562237276208994528_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did some digging, found this video, looks like Tamara bought hers in 2017

Did Amelia also have it? Not a very pretty or useful bag if you ask me, also if Its not a new launch would Victoria really get it gifted now? She probably begged for it, or borrowed it just to rub it in Lidl’s nose. They are becoming real frenemies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.