Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! He’s a whiny little entitled housewife like the Peg Bundy character in “Married with Children” And why he’d take her name and not at least hyphenate like The MGs did is strange. Almost as strange as it resulting in two Alex Magraths...

Reactions: 1
Looking at frowhome, the bathroom design ruins the overall vibe. The other parts of the house looks wonderful, but the bathroom lacked the "lux" effect she wished she had. Maybe the tile company Domus tiles only gifted them a set number of tiles.

Vic, having no money to pay for anything, just made use of the tiles, and thus we have an "unfinished" finished bathroom.

This is what the tiles look like, nicely done, and the space looks full.

368113c1ed396d901b6b13b252027b3a.jpg

I showed Vic's bathroom to an interior designer friend of mine and she was shocked how it looked unfinished. She says that "That screams the lack of money and supplies. The tiles must be expensive themselves, and she had no more money so this has to do."

Reactions: 12
She could, at the very least, transition into white tiles (same size and shape) to create the same effect for a more finished look.

Something like this 👇, so you can still see the design she's going for. Instead, she just looks cheap! 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 48568
Oooo I love that bathroom!

Looking at frowhome, the bathroom design ruins the overall vibe. The other parts of the house looks wonderful, but the bathroom lacked the "lux" effect she wished she had. Maybe the tile company Domus tiles only gifted them a set number of tiles.

Vic, having no money to pay for anything, just made use of the tiles, and thus we have an "unfinished" finished bathroom.

This is what the tiles look like, nicely done, and the space looks full.

View attachment 48636

I showed Vic's bathroom to an interior designer friend of mine and she was shocked how it looked unfinished. She says that "That screams the lack of money and supplies. The tiles must be expensive themselves, and she had no more money so this has to do."
According to the notes under her sponsored post for l'Occitane shot in the bathroom, they paid for the tiles as there was no '*' beside them. I posted a few pages back about the tiles and they are indeed very expensive. If I remember correctly it was 180 quid per square metre. Hand applied finish in Portugal. I actually like the tiles, they have an ethereal underwater vibe to them. But the way they stop ....just, no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My god! Have never watched this human before and thank god! I will never be watching her again. Her voice is awful And so squeaky! And she drops brand names like they are going outta fashion! Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the literal duck is wrong with this freeloader? He barely does anything! 🤦‍♀️

Victoria's wife is just gross... We date/marry at the level of our self-esteem and this right here says it all. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 244 - Stories • Instagram - www.instagram.com.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the tiles would look better if they didn’t finish so sharply, like more of a scattered effect around the mirror so it looked more intentional.

Reactions: 2
the kitchen and dining area are stunning,
I have major jealousy watching the frowhome grid video.

bright side, I don’t have a wife like Alex who probably climbs onto that beautiful table in his pants and has an epic tantrum like the toddlers In my life do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish someone would tell her that 'cornice' is pronounced 'cor-niss' and not effing 'cor-niece'. I guess elongating the second syllable makes it premium...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If this is what she posted, I can’t imagine how bad the outtakes are. Mrs. Magrath is getting sloppy with his camera work...

• Haha
He’s decorating his ”office” like a teenager who’s just been allowed to choose the wallpaper for their bedroom for the first time.

she calls everything in the house “my...my...” never our, and refers to his room as Alex’s room.

he really is her witch. Embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.