Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave it to Alex to keep it classy. :sneaky:

He's so gross on so many levels. I'd be embarrassed to say, "This is my husband!"

FireShot Capture 943 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_harrison_.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm only 45 seconds into her vlog and already annoyed. Apparently she thinks it's her 'wifely duty' to drive Alex to physio appointment and wait outside. No actually, wives don't have duties. Get your head out of the dark ages. But then you have a lazy ass for a husband who doesn't drive and expects a chauffeur. SMH. Ok, going back in.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
A07B8732-C505-4FD5-AECC-02D451CB1586.jpeg

the teenager got his bedroom then....

I'm only 45 seconds into her vlog and already annoyed. Apparently she thinks it's her 'wifely duty' to drive Alex to physio appointment and wait outside. No actually, wives don't have duties. Get your head out of the dark ages. But then you have a lazy ass for a husband who doesn't drive and expects a chauffeur. SMH. Ok, going back in.
physo for what... sore hips from sitting on his ass all day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This is just so sad...to me it seems that Vic would move the earth and sky for whinex (sorry;)) but would he do the same for her?

Reactions: 4
Why did he paint the ceiling!? Ugh that room is just awful. And I mean my decorating habits haven't evolved much past my old dorm room decor and but at least I dunno, it isn't God awful like that.

I don’t understand why they all seem to love this suit so much. The trousers are ill fitted, way too skinny for a tailored item and twist around her left calve.
Honestly I like Lydia's wedding suit she wore the other day better. :unsure: which makes me question everything in my life now but hers is better.

Reactions: 3
Why did he paint the ceiling!? Ugh that room is just awful. And I mean my decorating habits haven't evolved much past my old dorm room decor and but at least I dunno, it isn't God awful like that.
I thought Lydia Millen's den of horrors was nightmarish. This nonsense takes the cake. I can see why Vic had to "give him a room." :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Lydia Millen's den of horrors was nightmarish. This nonsense takes the cake. I can see why Vic had to "give him a room." :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️
I like the sofa. That's it. The rest is a narrow dark hallway-ish sort of weirdness. What guy chooses a mustard ottoman ? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
How precisely did Alex hurt his knee? Perhaps all those years of sucking Vic's d*** has taken a toll. 🤷‍♀️ ;)

FireShot Capture 963 - STARTING MY CLOSET AND NEW HOMEWARE AND FURN_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
What is from Bvulgari? I don't get it. The bag is Chanel (bought before the wedding, it's S/S19 collection), for the trench she tagged another brand in vlog???? Hope Bvulgari didn't pay her for that post!
Is it the watch maybe?

Reactions: 1
I cane here to ask what her new “pride and joy” is 😂😂😂

I will say.... as relationships go, I prefer Millen and Gorden to these two.
at least they’re some what equal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.