Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog...

Wifey Alex telling Vic her friend and her make so much garbage when they're together. Stfu mate and let her bake with her friend and eat all of the sugar, you controlling prick.

Reactions: 10

Oh lawddddd. Planning an event to show everyone who was at your wedding the video of your wedding?!?!?!?!

Goodness there is no end to the narcissism. [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

I honestly don’t know how I’d respond to an invite like that. Weddings are admittedly not my thing. I attend to pay my love and respect to the bride/groom but honestly am usually glad when I get to leave a wedding. The thought of having to attend ANOTHER event on top of a three day weekend just to watch another over-the-top video about the wedding MONTHS later just seems so ridiculously too much to me. She already shared a FOURTY-FIVE minute vlog of the weekend and a THIRTY MINUTE vlog about her free dresses. Enough!

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? This was not a royal wedding Vic. Get over yourself!!

....Sorry for the rant. It’s just so nervy of her to even think of such a thing. That people should have to continue to drop everything and be all oooohhh an ahhhh over her nuptials to a toddler. She could just send them the LINK to the latest in a SERIES of videos about her wedding.

Gracious she is full of it. She is starting to make Lydia seem humble! I can’t. [emoji85][emoji85]

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh good lord, she’s filming herself ironing her bedsheets. I didn’t know the end would come so soon.

Reactions: 5
ALL the time. He makes comments about what she's eating, but pretends it's in a joking way. Needles her to go to the gym. Passive aggressive prick.
I guess he do it because she moaning to him about her weight behind the camera.

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

Reactions: 1
It could be just the picture but I think it looks a bit unfinished? Like "we'll just keep it like this until we come up with something suitable".
Agreed! It is missing maybe a rug and the sofas should be in another position entirely! They occupy the whole space - I have no idea how anyone gets to the other side of the living room or outside.. there's a door behind one of the sofas, right?

Reactions: 3
Victoria

Oh lawddddd. Planning an event to show everyone who was at your wedding the video of your wedding?!?!?!?!

Goodness there is no end to the narcissism. [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

I honestly don’t know how I’d respond to an invite like that. Weddings are admittedly not my thing. I attend to pay my love and respect to the bride/groom but honestly am usually glad when I get to leave a wedding. The thought of having to attend ANOTHER event on top of a three day weekend just to watch another over-the-top video about the wedding MONTHS later just seems so ridiculously too much to me. She already shared a FOURTY-FIVE minute vlog of the weekend and a THIRTY MINUTE vlog about her free dresses. Enough!

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? This was not a royal wedding Vic. Get over yourself!!

....Sorry for the rant. It’s just so nervy of her to even think of such a thing. That people should have to continue to drop everything and be all oooohhh an ahhhh over her nuptials to a toddler. She could just send them the LINK to the latest in a SERIES of videos about her wedding.

Gracious she is full of it. She is starting to make Lydia seem humble! I can’t. [emoji85][emoji85]
She saw an oppurtunity to cash in again on deals. It's done, viewing the wedding again, but for people who WERE NOT invited to the wedding. I had a chance to go to one. It was a dinner party.

I think in her head her wedding was on Chiara Ferragni's. She thinks she's hot tit. She's not.

And when Lydia gets an invite, she'll try her best to steal her thunder and do another wedding vlog.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she expected her wedding vlog to go viral and is hoping if she talks it up enough and delays the official video enough she'll get it to be viral. But let's be honest, at this point no one cares.

Reactions: 3
ALL the time. He makes comments about what she's eating, but pretends it's in a joking way. Needles her to go to the gym. Passive aggressive prick.
I remember In one vlog when she was talking about something being delicious he made a dig like “you’re eating enough of it you might wanna calm down”
and as a one off that’s bad, but I’d let it go, combined with all his other little digs about food it just confirms he’s a controlling prick.
Who went to sit with her while she got her nails done.

Get a job mr magrath. You absolute loser

Reactions: 13
I'm new to this, sorry if its already been spoken about as I know its old news. What did everyone think of her book, PhD etc. At least she has that to fall back on if this influencer / YouTube thing ever stops

Reactions: 2
I'm new to this, sorry if its already been spoken about as I know its old news. What did everyone think of her book, PhD etc. At least she has that to fall back on if this influencer / YouTube thing ever stops
don’t be sorry!! Welcome!! 🙂
her book was a gleam book, I’ve seen more substance in a dot to dot book.
and I doubt she’d go back to lecturing, she puts work into her blog I will give her that.

Accepting so many kindly gifted items is pure greed. Nothing less.

What happens when they have filled each room with kindly gifted items and the FrowHome reno is complete? What next?

I remember I’m one vlog when she was talking about something being delicious he made a dig like “you’re eating enough of it you might wanna calm down”
and as a one off that’s bad, but I’d let it go, combined with all his other little digs about food it just confirms he’s a controlling prick.
Who went to sit with her while she got her nails done.

Get a job mr magrath. You absolute loser
Yes! Going to her nail appointment was soooo creepy to me... and the creepy video he shared didn’t help matters either. It screamed controlling stalker! Which I guess fits for Halloween season but is not nearly as endearing as he/she probably thinks it is. #psycho

Alex is such a pathetic piece of trash who is growing only worse by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a car park with a loan car you have to give back in a few weeks hun....what am I missing here.

59B3D122-62C7-4F44-9176-305F628764A4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a car park with a loan car hun....what am I missing here.

View attachment 51036
Oh but don’t you know there aren’t sunsets in London?! 😂
It’s just Victoria trying to prove to herself that she’s happy not living in London even though it’s inconvenient for her job. (Cause we all know Mr I don’t drive McGrath was the one who wanted to move out of London)

Reactions: 9
Living in London would have been an investment in my eyes. If you can afford a property there then really it’ll increase value or sell well if you chose to move again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.