Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all age but I posted this on her very first thread.
it’s sad to see how much she’s changed because of procedure, not time.

View attachment 73786

I noticed Jamie Genevieve has become the reverse Millen/Frow.
shes got rid of the long acrylic talons, gone back to darker hair, got her lip fillers removed and she isn’t getting cheek fillers anymore, got a boob reduction and she’s calmed down on the extensions.
I'm so happy that Jamie is embracing a slightly more natural look. Again she has always been very pretty but she had started to look like those older ladies you see who have gone too far with surgery. Shes still young and can hopefully work on her self image enough to put the constant fillers and botox behind her.

Reactions: 5
meanwhile Frow is turning into chavvy Gemma Louise Miles 😂 she’s just been mentioned on Millens thread as well 😂🤣

CCBFF327-54CE-4513-87C6-80B7DD23B237.jpeg
B761B6E3-9003-469D-A639-68B7BAEA91F5.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I only have watched her InstaStories and after 20 days in 2020 all I see are selfies... Are her videos as boring as that? I bet that's her new married life, waking up, taking selfies and pretend to work.

I never saw a YouTubber change so much after getting married. She seems like a newbie Blogger with no content to work with. She completely gave up on her lifestyle. I think in London she had more chance to meet friends for breakfast, or late night events. Now she is stuck in the country with her husband and the Gordon-Millens. Ouch!

I see a video coming on her announcing her channel content is going to change cause she wants to focus on her house and marriage and will be less fashion content. Of course the thumbnail will be a "woe-is-me-look thumbnail" or her crying cause she "is afraid to dissapoint her audience". > Then she will post on Instagram "How lovely you guys! Thank you for your support!". :sleep:

Reactions: 9
she definitely looks a little less malnourished in her latest vid .... i also suspect a baby on the way! and if not vic keep it up HEALTH(IER) LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
If the husband formerly known as Harrison doesn't get his license before they have a child I will be seriously unimpressed. Or will we get a vlog of Victoria driving herself to the hospital down country roads while in the early stages of labour...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We all age but I posted this on her very first thread.
it’s sad to see how much she’s changed because of procedure, not time.

View attachment 73786

I noticed Jamie Genevieve has become the reverse Millen/Frow.
shes got rid of the long acrylic talons, gone back to darker hair, got her lip fillers removed and she isn’t getting cheek fillers anymore, got a boob reduction and she’s calmed down on the extensions.
Maybe at one of the weddings they touched each other and swapped personalities.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just watched the new video and I'm calling it: she's preggers.
She had a real smirk on her face in her stories when she said, no not right now to having kids. It was insincere, OR she felt awkward. She also then mentioned again how most of the questions she got were about starting a family.

Someone has asked what she has done with her old radiators after receiving her new #gifted ones as they recycle them for charity. What a great idea. The post has been ignored by Frow. Yet another Millenism she has picked up.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the reason her hair looks particularly tit is because she seems to be letting her roots grow out....another hint at pregnancy?

Reactions: 3
Wow. What a bitter caption! And for being there only for the hair - her hair looks a mess.
When the real lux influencer are invited to couture week by fashion brands, here we have Vic going with Dyson :ROFLMAO:
Also, what's going on with her forehead? It looks like another tiny head is trying to break free?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vic - from one cankle-sufferer to another - stop trying to make your legs happen.
Ditch the ankle straps and elongate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So did she not get invited to Dior or skipped it for a paid hair tool promo? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I see Leonie, Caroline Daur, etc there but no Victoria.

Reactions: 1
Someone has asked what she has done with her old radiators after receiving her new #gifted ones as they recycle them for charity. What a great idea. The post has been ignored by Frow. Yet another Millenism she has picked up.
She’s probs gonna try and sell them to some naive frow fan....

• Haha
Her latest Insta post, 'Hair by Dyson'. Oh yes I can't wait to rush out to buy a Dyson hairdryer so I can get frizzy flyaway hair just like in your photo for said brand, highlighted so well by the lighting in the photo. Bet Dyson are delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so happy that Jamie is embracing a slightly more natural look. Again she has always been very pretty but she had started to look like those older ladies you see who have gone too far with surgery. Shes still young and can hopefully work on her self image enough to put the constant fillers and botox behind her.
I’ve never heard of Jamie. I can’t imagine what she used to look like if her current is considered natural.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.