Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s safe to assume that anything she shows in her videos has been gifted. I can’t remember the last item or trip that she had that wasn’t a gift. It really is pretty sad - her whole entire life is a show for likes and attention. I’ve unsubscribed now.

Reactions: 9
I think all that almond milk was gifted too, they had shed loads of it. Most people I know don't stockpile milk like that and she made a point of showing us, so probably freebies
Not that I like her but I do actually bulk buy my milk like that as I go through it so quick, it’s cheaper in the supermarket and doesn’t actually go off so they may actually buy a lot- I mean would oatly send them free milk?? Really??

Reactions: 2
There are people struggling to get by. People relying on food banks. And she has the nerve to show off free food?! If she had any sense she'd donate that and but her own shopping

Reactions: 13
From the top of my head, I remember Samantha Maria and Taylor R getting free oatly last year. That annoying girl who created tala use to get plant milk too but I'm not sure it was oatly.

Watching the vlog rn and I'm still at her rambling about going solo, but damn did she messed up her face.
Someone said pregnancy vibes but it actually looks more like when you go to the dentist and half your face is numbed and kinda wonky?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not that I like her but I do actually bulk buy my milk like that as I go through it so quick, it’s cheaper in the supermarket and doesn’t actually go off so they may actually buy a lot- I mean would oatly send them free milk?? Really??
I think it could be now they have no Bentley they did a big food shop to save them going back and forth hence all the oat milk.

Yep! Lucy Jessica Carter gets loads of food and drink gifted in return for a mention and even Zoflora sent Lydia a tonne of their products for her to 'casually mention' which she used to do all the time but not now. Notice how when they're not getting things for free anymore, they stop mentioning them?

I know people do stock up on things (husband seems to think we need 50 loo rolls in stock at all times) but its the fact they mention it in the vlog and happen to have loads of it. People like Vic and Lydia only give shout outs to brands or people if they've got something in return, and if I'm wrong, I'm sure Vic will *very kindly* let us know that she did actually buy everything with her own money!

Just watched the vlog and there’s something up with her face.
is it fillers or just post Christmas pounds.

A692E30A-3113-469D-B937-8E63DD3F6755.jpeg
B00A9177-3181-4D8B-9B89-10C6ACEEDBF5.jpeg

not the best photos but around her jaw is weird

Has she maybe had filler around the chin? Either that, or the filler is wearing off - her nose is looking bumpier of late- I'd put money on her having a filler nose job

Has she maybe had filler around the chin? Either that, or the filler is wearing off - her nose is looking bumpier of late- I'd put money on her having a filler nose job
Toward the end of the vlog it settled back to normal.

I agree, I have a feeling her time off line was for a filler top up 😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Toward the end of the vlog it settled back to normal.

I agree, I have a feeling her time off line was for a filler top up 😬
I think you’re right. She probably touched up her fillers. That or she cried her eyes out so much giving the Bentleyyyyyyyyyyyy back that she couldn’t face being on camera 😂

It’s going to be interesting see what happens with miss Vicky. Tamara, Caroline Daur, Xenia, Leonie and crew are all gallivanting around the world with Major fashion and beauty brands. It’s crazy watching their insta stories because they literally are never home.

Then there’s “in the Frow” not attending fashion events but just opening her mail and showing what food is in her pantry and fridge?

Have you guys read her blog lately? Every post is rehashed photos from Milan fashion week last fall. It’s like she hasn’t done anything since...

Last edited:
They're gifted a very expensive coffee machine, (even though they already have a very expensive one,) and she makes a point of saying how it's not sponsored and they've not been asked to speak about it but she wants to tell us anyway. Proving that when influencers are gifted things, they're FAR more likely to 'love' it and want to tell you how amazing it is. Not only do they feel obliged to do so in return for an expensive gift, they've got their affiliate links and are incentivised to get as many people as possible to actually spend their own money.
Lydia's minions are always saying 'why do you care if something is gifted or not, you either trust her or don't, it doesn't matter if they paid for it or not'. So you're telling me that if Frow wasn't gifted that coffee machine and have affiliate links for it, she would suddenly decide to tell us all about it? Think not. Why do these idiots not get this?!
I can’t stand how full of tit Victoria and the rest of them are. One would have to be a complete moron to not figure out that there’s a quid pro quo relationship with brand gifts, and it’s bloody obvious it’s just another form of advertising. She was paid the value of that coffee machine, or whatever its “As New” resell value is plus whatever affiliate link profit is. Minions who gaslight on her behalf are either paid commenters or morons, unfortunately. The con has been exposed, the tricks have gotten old, she’s just milking it as long as she possibly can.

NOOOOOO! 😱 I only drink Oatly. Why Oatly WHY? 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What’s with the slide into ‘sexy’ stories.
Put your prepubescent looking chest away Victoria - you’re meant to be luxe remember 🙄

What’s with the slide into ‘sexy’ stories.
Put your prepubescent looking chest away Victoria - you’re meant to be luxe remember 🙄
Right! Her robe fell open! I almost didnt notice bc I was busy being annoyed that she was rubbing her eyes so much with the dumb halo thing. I guess if she wants to give herself premature wrinkles and flash everyone a bit of boob she can? But just seems very unprofessional for an obvious advert.

Who every said everything is now basically through or for Alex's gaze was right.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who every said everything is now basically through or for Alex's gaze was right.
It was me and I wish I wasn’t right, because I have completely run out of fashion/lifestyle vlogs to watch. Victoria and Lydia were the last ones I could stand. They were always cringe but more relatable than others and I enjoyed seeing so many different things and places I otherwise don’t have the time to see. Every last thing I could stand about their vlogs is now gone.

It was me and I wish I wasn’t right, because I have completely run out of fashion/lifestyle vlogs to watch. Victoria and Lydia were the last ones I could stand. They were always cringe but more relatable than others and I enjoyed seeing so many different things and places I otherwise don’t have the time to see. Every last thing I could stand about their vlogs is now gone.
Same. I was watching Vic's vlogs before she got married. Actually saw the vid when Alex proposed and thought it was sweet. Then everything seemed to change. Her responses on YouTube comments changed. She got mean and sarcastic. She started to get fillers and be weird with food and barely see her family.

It's sad when influencers change like this. It isn't 'growth' as some of them like to claim. It's actually really sad because you get entitled and mean and totally out of touch with ordinary people. They're monsters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.