Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I was watching Vic's vlogs before she got married. Actually saw the vid when Alex proposed and thought it was sweet. Then everything seemed to change. Her responses on YouTube comments changed. She got mean and sarcastic. She started to get fillers and be weird with food and barely see her family.

It's sad when influencers change like this. It isn't 'growth' as some of them like to claim. It's actually really sad because you get entitled and mean and totally out of touch with ordinary people. They're monsters.
This might be just my imagination, but I can’t help wondering if Alex is really crappy in bed, that this escalated since he “secured the deal” and that’s the reason why Vic is turning into a mean and sarcastic witch while looking increasingly haggard, harassed and lost. Obviously I never met either of them but Alex reminds me a lot of an ex of mine who was narcissistic, a sex pest, passive aggressive, didn’t have a licence for most of our relationship, he was a complete man baby from a dysfunctional family and things in our relationship only became worse over time. It would explain her cheating, his constant digs at her and why she seems to go out of her way to give him what he wants, seemingly blind to his obvious douchebaggery, so that she could have some peace. Also out of shame because if things between them are bad, and people warned her repeatedly, a perfectionist like her would have a hard time admitting she made a mistake.

Reactions: 7
Same. I was watching Vic's vlogs before she got married. Actually saw the vid when Alex proposed and thought it was sweet. Then everything seemed to change. Her responses on YouTube comments changed. She got mean and sarcastic. She started to get fillers and be weird with food and barely see her family.

It's sad when influencers change like this. It isn't 'growth' as some of them like to claim. It's actually really sad because you get entitled and mean and totally out of touch with ordinary people. They're monsters.
I used to really enjoy Victoria's content, work ethic and style but then something happened. Was it hooking up with Millen? Her vlogs are boring, she constantly moans, seems beggy and grabby. She's moved to a Milton Keynes' suburb, seems reluctant to venture out much, won't be doing fashion week and has those nasty dirty looking nails. My god, LEM has a lot to answer for. She seems to be the demise of many....

Reactions: 10
I think there is something up with her...either she is pregnant or they are trying (bloated face, looking a bit unwell) or her pink sunglasses fell off and she now has to face a life so far from everyone and everything she enjoyed. Her sudden change is not for the better, maybe this is the real her? Now that she is married, and left gleam she doesn't care how she comes across, obviously cheered on buy her "team".

Or she just re-filled her face and is eating too small portions of food, which makes her cranky.

Reactions: 4
Tamara is the ambassador for PFW this season!

Victoria must be kicking her gifted wardrobe in anger.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What strikes me about her “rejection” of fashion weeks as a concept, is her name. She has branded herself as ‘inthefrow’ - a look at collections before everyone else etc, and now we’re being sold coffee machines? Not exactly bang-on brand is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She used to be INTHEFROW in everything- she received a lot of Mulberry bags in the day; hell she even went to see Victoria Beckham and got a lucrative sponsorship with La Mer and Patrick Ta too!

She used to get a lot of brand trips; and her work ethic used to be amazing.

Now, she realized that Dior, Chanel won't kiss her ass now; brands don't offer her any ambassadorship. Thomas Sabo was the last, that was in 2018.

Last year, she got gifted a free wedding, got a HONEYMOON in Paris and Meribel (still waiting for a hotel group to give you a free holiday, right?) and still bitching about not getting enough and almost copying Lydia in all aspects.

Fashion has officially moved on from you, Victoria.

Inthebrow looks good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems so odd that you'd still pitch yourself as a lux fashion blogger but not attend fashion weeks. I mean there's zero credibility in not attending. I do t actually believe not going was her choice. I think the invites have been drying up and she was attempting to get ahead of it

Reactions: 10
It seems so odd that you'd still pitch yourself as a lux fashion blogger but not attend fashion weeks. I mean there's zero credibility in not attending. I do t actually believe not going was her choice. I think the invites have been drying up and she was attempting to get ahead of it
I think she was trying to position herself in front of the issue too. But those with eyes and brains see the truth: the fashion week crowd doesn’t want her. And I don’t blame them given how lazy and entitled she became.

She received some great invitations and did nothing with them. Did she ever talk about the shows she attended last season? No. She just used them as the backdrop for her Instagram and blog posts on totally unrelated topics! She just shared her Fendi fashion week pictures 4 MONTHS later talking about being organized. 😳😂

Huh?! An organized fashion writer would have talked about the collection in a timely manner or at the very least what you wore by them. That’s the POINT of fashion week after all.

Anyway. Sorry for the ramble but she’s washed up and only done it to herself.

Reactions: 8
I think she has fixed her teeth looks like veneers, to me at least (upper row):

Screenshot_20200119-163342_Instagram.jpg

She moves her mouth differently and her lisp is worse, like the teeth are too big.

But on a second thought it's probably only the effect of botox and fillers combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's totally had her teeth done. Its embarrassing how much she's drawing attention to them, putting her fake nails in her mouth like LOOK AT MY TEETH 😂

Honestly she was so pretty and normal I cannot stand this artificial nonsense

Reactions: 5
Those teeth 😂😂😂 they’re tragic.
All I can think, whenever I see veneers like that, is of the tooth stubs which are sitting underneath 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree 100%. What I got from that waffle she had about why she won’t attend fashion weeks anymore is that brands didn’t gaf about her, as in, they didn‘t treat her like as much of a star as she believed she was. I wonder if Alex was limiting her a lot, cramping her style, moping that she is gone for too long (the whole cringe bit about their “intimacy suffering” during fashion week - gross!), that her attention was not on him as much as he needed it to be so that he doesn’t feel insecure, and when she decided to pander to his demands, and started to provide even poorer value to the brands, the brands dropped her. I think she expected to be treated like some kind of influencer royalty and to be given all the invites and tickets anyway, and when the brands burst her bubble she was furious. Of course she wrapped it into claiming that fashion brands don’t give a damn about us, her audinece, which properly made me LoL. I realised then that she has lost the plot 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face on the thumbnail for her new video, too much Botox / filler or bad photoshop? Plus claw hands and really patchy fake tan 😱
7B2E56F5-4978-465C-A7EF-9066E016B1E2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We all age but I posted this on her very first thread.
it’s sad to see how much she’s changed because of procedure, not time.

5BD30635-DD21-4CC0-9056-F501A86D7687.jpeg

I noticed Jamie Genevieve has become the reverse Millen/Frow.
shes got rid of the long acrylic talons, gone back to darker hair, got her lip fillers removed and she isn’t getting cheek fillers anymore, got a boob reduction and she’s calmed down on the extensions.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her latest “styling” video is yet another proof she has no eye for fashion whatsoever. I work in professional environment and wear suits/blazers every single day. I don’t need a homebody’s advice on how to marry a beige cashmere suit with a white blouse 🤦‍♀️ and pair it with...hold on...SLINGBACKS!!! In winter! With thick cashmere! Not to mention, who the hell tucks puffy sleeves into a fitted blazer??? And overal that look was hideous as that blazer and skirt are the wrong lengths to be worn with each other. Or she is after that M.Thatcher vibe.
Then don’t even get me started on these white trousers🤦‍♀️ Their shape calls for either a longer length boyfriend blazer, or a waist long bomber jacket/cropped blazer. Also, the fabric of the trousers and their waistline do not go with a thicker fitted blazer.
Next, blue trousers are way too small of a size. Lady’s trousers should not pull like this in a crotch area.
I also agree with Tamara on Balmain blazers being out of fashion currently.
Look 4 LOL no comments 🤪 and with a CHAIN don’t forget the chain LOL
And lastly, leggings are NOT trousers to wear with blazers, Victoria.
I like how she says “I’m showing you how to style this and that and still look VERY-VERY COOL” 🤣 Who told you that you look cool, Victoria? They lied.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest “styling” video is yet another proof she has no eye for fashion whatsoever. I work in professional environment and wear suits/blazers every single day. I don’t need a homebody’s advice on how to marry a beige cashmere suit with a white blouse 🤦‍♀️ and pair it with...hold on...SLINGBACKS!!! In winter! With thick cashmere! Not to mention, who the hell tucks puffy sleeves into a fitted blazer??? And overal that look was hideous as that blazer and skirt are the wrong lengths to be worn with each other. Or she is after that M.Thatcher vibe.
Then don’t even get me started on these white trousers🤦‍♀️ Their shape calls for either a longer length boyfriend blazer, or a waist long bomber jacket/cropped blazer. Also, the fabric of the trousers and their waistline do not go with a thicker fitted blazer.
Next, blue trousers are way too small of a size. Lady’s trousers should not pull like this in a crotch area.
I also agree with Tamara on Balmain blazers being out of fashion currently.
Look 4 LOL no comments 🤪 and with a CHAIN don’t forget the chain LOL
And lastly, leggings are NOT trousers to wear with blazers, Victoria.
I like how she says “I’m showing you how to style this and that and still look VERY-VERY COOL” 🤣 Who told you that you look cool, Victoria? They lied.
The leggings cracked me up. Leggings are not pants and not professional!! Blimey is she joking?! Just because they’re Max Mara leggings doesn’t mean they’re professional trousers 😂🙈👎

Currently I’m doing a little job hunting for a new role and on one interview this week the interviewer cautioned me that in my follow up interview with the higher up director not to wear leggings. Apparently some misguided gal who last interviewed wore them and it cost her the position. I live in NYC and work in PR - which is a pretty fashion forward environment. If leggings aren’t considered appropriate attire here I’m pretty sure they’re a NO everywhere else.

Bless the poor soul who takes fashion advice from Victoria.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.