Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word. No wonder Vic posted her picture of the “power suit” on Instagram sitting down. It looks awful on her! The fit is atrocious!!

Guess that’s what happens when you’re the last to arrive in Paris and the real fashion influencers get first pick. Dyson’s rep gets the leftovers...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But I thought she "wasn't doing fashion month" anymore? What will poor alex do without all of her attention spent soley on pleasing him :sick:

Blech

Reactions: 8
Wow. What a bitter caption! And for being there only for the hair - her hair looks a mess.
She looks drugged...and orange. And cankled.

In terms of pregnancy rumours, I saw that she responded on her instagram to someone asking with a very sarcastic "yeaaaaa", and then when someone asked her if that was true, she said something to the effect of "no, how else do I respond when that's what they want to hear". Gods she's gotten bitter!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I usually see this on her Instagram:

Who cares what your husband does! She is so desperate to get him a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks drugged...and orange. And cankled.

In terms of pregnancy rumours, I saw that she responded on her instagram to someone asking with a very sarcastic "yeaaaaa", and then when someone asked her if that was true, she said something to the effect of "no, how else do I respond when that's what they want to hear". Gods she's gotten bitter!
Tbf I do think it’s highly rude to ask someone if they’re preggers. For me, it goes hand in hand with asking “when are you getting married?” and “when are you having a baby?”
Anyone in a long term unmarried or childless relationship gets it religiously, and it’s personal.

However, us discussing it here is different. We’re not talking about it directly to her, even though I’m sure she reads here. That’s her problem!

that suit is bleeping awful and I bet she knows it, but just had to wear what was offered. Mind you, she’ll wear anything so long as it has a designer label.

Reactions: 18
Wow. What a bitter caption! And for being there only for the hair - her hair looks a mess.
her attitude lately is disgusting, maybe she just hid it better when she was in London (getting freebie after freebie) or maybe moving to the land of Millen has changed her.

either way I cannot wait until she falls

Tbf I do think it’s highly rude to ask someone if they’re preggers. For me, it goes hand in hand with asking “when are you getting married?” and “when are you having a baby?”
Anyone in a long term unmarried or childless relationship gets it religiously, and it’s personal.
I would agree if Alex didn’t bring it up so much 🤷‍♀️ They don’t need to mention kids at all, he’s the one who said he wants them now if possible 😐

Reactions: 7
Because wearing a suit with a lingerie style top under the blazer makes you a CEO. The slutty look will get you ahead in boardrooms 🙄 This whole fantasy that her and Lidl have constructed about them being CEO’s is complete bullshit. They are self employed and have friends and family working for them, they are not running companies or corporations with real employees it doesn’t make them CEO’s! If that is the case an Uber driver is a CEO, they are self-employed. This is just annoying. There are a lot of strong women who are making great progress in the business world, these two petulant overgrown children are no it though.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Really tempted to comment oh my god! CEO! That's such great news Vic!

At what company have you become CEO? How many people work under you? Bet that bonus is gonna be crazy!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get any style inspiration from her, she doesn’t come across as either highly fashionable (on trend) or someone who has a signature style.

She’s a self proclaimed high end luxe fashion rock chick who has the most basic tattoos and dresses like she can’t decide if she’s a slutty receptionist or a student going out to Wetherspoons with her fake tan, bleach blond hair and sparkly dresses and at the same time is living her best life trying to be the best housewife with a side of interior designer. She’s clearly making money but as someone who works in marketing I have no idea how 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I just don’t get any style inspiration from her, she doesn’t come across as either highly fashionable (on trend) or someone who has a signature style.

She’s a self proclaimed high end luxe fashion rock chick who has the most basic tattoos and dresses like she can’t decide if she’s a slutty receptionist or a student going out to Wetherspoons with her fake tan, bleach blond hair and sparkly dresses and at the same time is living her best life trying to be the best housewife with a side of interior designer. She’s clearly making money but as someone who works in marketing I have no idea how 🤷🏻‍♀️
I work in marketing and it absolutely baffles me too! She oozes tackiness and is so off-brand from the brands she seeks to work with. The orange skin. The claw nails. The bleached frizzy hair. The tacky tattoos and even more tacky husband. 😬😬

On a somewhat related note: I get all the R&R press releases, etc for work. They mention Tamara and Leonie both as key attendees of the couture show...but made zero mention of Victoria. They also shared both Tamara and Leonie on their Instagram story profile.

so yea, Vic..to follow up on your bitter Instagram caption. They didn’t misspell your name - because they didn’t even bother to learn it.

Oh and this reminds me, Bulgari actually DID misspell her name when they mentioned her as an attendee in a release for one of last fashion month’s events.... #awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tamara and Negin Mirsalehi saw the Dior Couture Show today. Tamara is also the ambassador for PFW this season.

Leonie had a shoot for Vogue Germany. She and Tamara saw the Balmain show too.

Meanwhile, Victoria moans about brands not getting her name right. Got into PFW cuz of Dyson, not any brand dared to invite you to their shows!

Reactions: 6

I agree it is hard to comprehend how some of these lot like Vic and Lydia make a living, especially when there are other girls with smaller audiences working ten times as hard creating actual content. For example Fashion Mumblr, Josie, I know she has done a lot of bad stuff, and loads of people don't like her, i find her annoying and prissy but her vlogs are watchable because they have variety. I watched one last night, she did actual cooking and showed people what she was making - the whole process (Lydia this is for you!), and packed a lot of stuff into a vlog which made it enjoyable. You cannot just sit there doing make up and skin care routines and talking tit in your house, but yet people seem to lap it up, looking at Lydia and Vic's comments on youtube, it is scary how many shallow sad people love them! So they both know they can put out any old tit and get the views/adsense money!

Reactions: 5
First post for this lurker. Just wanted to call it now that I think this crew has 18 months max before it all caves in on them. At this point, I think she knows what's on the horizon and is just looking to bank as much possible before then. I can't fathom how she can justify her Bentley deal alongside her preachy sustainability posts and I think she honestly believes that buying 2 fewer outfits can offset the damage caused by driving the gas guzzler. Several times, she's tried to excuse these deals with "it's my job". I think what she means is 'it's the way I can earn millions'. So many people work 'unethical' jobs because they have no choice. She did have a choice; a perfectly well-paid lecturer job. It's a clear show of greed to say it's okay because it's her job and is no better than a pimp using the same excuse. Vic could earn £100k doing her job the right way but chooses to grab even more with the Bentley/Dior/Bulgari deals. I don't expect her to be perfect and I can see she has made some changes but it all lacks sincerity when her core message is still 'buy this stuff even if I don't need to'. I guess that smaller brands with a more sustainable product just don't have the budget to keep her in the manner she's become accustomed and for this reason we can expect to see more sponsorships for leather etc interspersed with hypocritical posts urging us to switch to Oatly.

She would no doubt see this as hate and swiftly delete if posted on her gram. What does that say about her? That she is so unwilling to enter into discussion/debate about her current lifestyle screams that she really has no answers for any of us. Sad times.

Reactions: 15
First post for this lurker. Just wanted to call it now that I think this crew has 18 months max before it all caves in on them. At this point, I think she knows what's on the horizon and is just looking to bank as much possible before then. I can't fathom how she can justify her Bentley deal alongside her preachy sustainability posts and I think she honestly believes that buying 2 fewer outfits can offset the damage caused by driving the gas guzzler. Several times, she's tried to excuse these deals with "it's my job". I think what she means is 'it's the way I can earn millions'. So many people work 'unethical' jobs because they have no choice. She did have a choice; a perfectly well-paid lecturer job. It's a clear show of greed to say it's okay because it's her job and is no better than a pimp using the same excuse. Vic could earn £100k doing her job the right way but chooses to grab even more with the Bentley/Dior/Bulgari deals. I don't expect her to be perfect and I can see she has made some changes but it all lacks sincerity when her core message is still 'buy this stuff even if I don't need to'. I guess that smaller brands with a more sustainable product just don't have the budget to keep her in the manner she's become accustomed and for this reason we can expect to see more sponsorships for leather etc interspersed with hypocritical posts urging us to switch to Oatly.

She would no doubt see this as hate and swiftly delete if posted on her gram. What does that say about her? That she is so unwilling to enter into discussion/debate about her current lifestyle screams that she really has no answers for any of us. Sad times.
This is where the problem started. If she had stayed in her lane instead of jumping on the sustainability wagon, it may not have been so bad. She has destroyed any credibility she may of had. She did the whole brita water filter sponsorship with reducing plastic and then days after she is back photographed with plastic cups and water bottles. I have zero respect for that sustainable clothing brand and the Abc report on their collab. I would not even touch that brand knowing they used such a materialistic A hole to try and promote their brand. Why they did that I have no idea but it makes me think the company is not ethical at all. I even made a comment on their instagram and the ABC report and it got deleted and it was respectfully asking why they would use someone that relies on mass consumerism as a career. Says it all really. Makes you question whether these so callled sustainable companies are all what they say.

Reactions: 6
Random question: do you think Victoria is no longer a Dior makeup ambassador? I know she was last year but it could explain why she wasn’t at the multiple Dior events this week in Paris.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.