Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's got stuck in one of her closet cupboards? She seems to have disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alex's tattoos are hideous and what's going on with her foundation? orange face and arms and white chest and hands. :oops:

Reactions: 3
After all her time off her vlog seemed to be mostly about showing all her new gifted items and a few shots of new home items.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
After all her time off her vlog seemed to be mostly about showing all her new gifted items and a few shots of new home items.
But don’t worry she’ll be back to preaching about how she is saving the planet once she’s restocked on freebies

The new vlog....

Vickie spends the first five mins telling us HER TEAM is now IN HOUSE. It’s a fresh start. She has a team. They are in house. She’s so busy she needs her team in house just focused on her.

She gets a new bag, which has been couriered from London to Frowburbia- no mention of that journey being bad for the environment.

They got gifted a new coffee machine. This video isn’t sponsored though, she’s just showing us her coffee machine. She said earlier in the flog that she was being even more selective about gifts now that her team is in house. Apparently she has a selective memory about if she needs another coffee machine.

There were some gold radiators, some curtains, and another ton of crap I skipped over.

The flog continues....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The new vlog....

Vickie spends the first five mins telling us HER TEAM is now IN HOUSE. It’s a fresh start. She has a team. They are in house. She’s so busy she needs her team in house just focused on her.

She gets a new bag, which has been couriered from London to Frowburbia- no mention of that journey being bad for the environment.

They got gifted a new coffee machine. This video isn’t sponsored though, she’s just showing us her coffee machine. She said earlier in the flog that she was being even more selective about gifts now that her team is in house. Apparently she has a selective memory about if she needs another coffee machine.

There were some gold radiators, some curtains, and another ton of crap I skipped over.

The flog continues....
Half tempted to watch her new vlog and take a drink every time she mentions her TEAM and IN HOUSE.

Lol. Her douchey husband and friend that lives on the other side of the world don’t make an empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He did, he’s been up in Leeds today. Currently posting inane stories on his Instagram, “nearly home, catching every last connecting train there is.” Erm...you mean waiting for the one and only change of your journey home in Tamworth to Milton Keynes? Why does EVERYTHING have to be so bleeping dramatic. All he was doing was catching an almost direct train home after spending his wife’s money on yet another hideous tattoo.
So I suppose this means he STILL has not gotten his driver's license! It would drive me crazy not to have that independence, but he apparently likes/wants to have frow at his beck and call whenever he needs a ride. Grrr.

Half tempted to watch her new vlog and take a drink every time she mentions her TEAM and IN HOUSE.

Lol. Her douchey husband and friend that lives on the other side of the world don’t make an empire.
It honestly is like that bit from the IT Crowd when the boss is going off on the first episode about teamwork

"team team team! You probably think this is a photo of my family, NO! It is the A team!"

And now I just really wish I was watching the the ITY crowd instead.

I’m now wondering if Bryony has left Gleam to work just with Vickie, is that why she went on holiday to Chicago with them? The idea she will be having meetings at her house, with HER TEAM is hilarious, she really believes she’s a big deal. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do Millen and Frow on separate days so today/tonight is Frow Friday 😬

so she has an in-house team, she never said.
Must be expensive looking after Alex, never had a toddler that size who has access to the credit cards.
His moving Instagrams are becoming painful on my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of gifted food she now gets! All those meals and milk?? They literally pay - for - nothing! And she has the nerve to bang on about renovating a house and how its expensive and stressful making all the decisions. Listen, Frow, it's a damn sign more expensive when you have to actually PAY for everything! Her and Millen are just so removed from reality and so entitled, it's not even funny!

And the whole 'new coffee machine segment' - THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THE CMA AND ASA WANT INFLUENCERS TO BE TRANSPARENT WHEN DECLARING GIFTS (Lydia, if you read here too, take note). Here's why she proves my point:

They're gifted a very expensive coffee machine, (even though they already have a very expensive one,) and she makes a point of saying how it's not sponsored and they've not been asked to speak about it but she wants to tell us anyway. Proving that when influencers are gifted things, they're FAR more likely to 'love' it and want to tell you how amazing it is. Not only do they feel obliged to do so in return for an expensive gift, they've got their affiliate links and are incentivised to get as many people as possible to actually spend their own money.
Lydia's minions are always saying 'why do you care if something is gifted or not, you either trust her or don't, it doesn't matter if they paid for it or not'. So you're telling me that if Frow wasn't gifted that coffee machine and have affiliate links for it, she would suddenly decide to tell us all about it? Think not. Why do these idiots not get this?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The amount of gifted food she now gets! All those meals and milk?? They literally pay - for - nothing! And she has the nerve to bang on about renovating a house and how its expensive and stressful making all the decisions. Listen, Frow, it's a damn sign more expensive when you have to actually PAY for everything! Her and Millen are just so removed from reality and so entitled, it's not even funny!

And the whole 'new coffee machine segment' - THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THE CMA AND ASA WANT INFLUENCERS TO BE TRANSPARENT WHEN DECLARING GIFTS (Lydia, if you read here too, take note). Here's why she proves my point:

They're gifted a very expensive coffee machine, (even though they already have a very expensive one,) and she makes a point of saying how it's not sponsored and they've not been asked to speak about it but she wants to tell us anyway. Proving that when influencers are gifted things, they're FAR more likely to 'love' it and want to tell you how amazing it is. Not only do they feel obliged to do so in return for an expensive gift, they've got their affiliate links and are incentivised to get as many people as possible to actually spend their own money.
Lydia's minions are always saying 'why do you care if something is gifted or not, you either trust her or don't, it doesn't matter if they paid for it or not'. So you're telling me that if Frow wasn't gifted that coffee machine and have affiliate links for it, she would suddenly decide to tell us all about it? Think not. Why do these idiots not get this?!
Or if she had not been gifted it would she had bought it? NO of course she wouldn't. Then she has the nerve to ask if anyones interested in the other coffee machine she's not long bought.

Reactions: 7
I refuse to watch this boring tit fest, but what car are they, ahem, I mean Vicky, driving now? Now that the Bentley contract expired.

• Wow
Can the new thread title get "Lydia Millen 2.0"? I never thought a Blogger could get worse than Lydia, but Victoria made me change my mind. Victoria's videos are a copy of Lydia's videos, "let me show you what I got", "let me show you what I am going to sell", "let me show you the sponsored renovations to my house", "sponsored food", "sponsored life".... :sleep:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Can the new thread title get "Lydia Millen 2.0"? I never thought a Blogger could get worse than Lydia, but Victoria made me change my mind. Victoria's videos are a copy of Lydia's videos, "let me show you what I got", "let me show you what I am going to sell", "let me show you the sponsored renovations to my house", "sponsored food", "sponsored life".... :sleep:
Their food shopping looked boring just loads of the same thing. I know the burgers were free cause Alex did a sponsor but come on!

I refuse to watch this boring tit fest, but what car are they, ahem, I mean Vicky, driving now? Now that the Bentley contract expired.
Has she given the Bentley back? Presumably that’s why people have to have meetings with her in the house, cos she’s too tight to buy a car like the rest of us do

• Haha
I think all that almond milk was gifted too, they had shed loads of it. Most people I know don't stockpile milk like that and she made a point of showing us, so probably freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.