Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in disbelief! This is very wrong!
I was shocked too. Since when does she like Tommy Hilfiger? Girl must be struggling.

Her posts about her book are also hilarious. No way did they do a reprint — the reason it’s in the bargain bin is because no one bought it and Amazons trying to get rid of the unwanted inventory.

Reactions: 4
LOL @ Victoria’s “best friend” showing mad love for Amelia’s Bentley ad. Victoria must be seething on the inside 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha yup! Amelia did a good job! She seem to have humour and doesn't take herself too seriously (what I have seen).

Reactions: 7
Sorry for posting again so soon but I just saw this on Instagram, did she dissolve the fillers in her upper lip? Good for her if that's the case (could also just be the light lipstick shade that fools me).

Attachments

She's uploaded a vlog showing her dressing room I don't like it I think it looks cheap. Oh Vic we were counting on you to put Lydia's nose out of joint and have a stunning dressing room. :mad:

Reactions: 6
She's uploaded a vlog showing her dressing room I don't like it I think it looks cheap. Oh Vic we were counting on you to put Lydia's nose out of joint and have a stunning dressing room. :mad:
Looks like a Lydia dressing room knock off to me.

Also gosh her channel is boring now that she’s in the suburbs. All she does is sit at home. Zzzz

She's stated on the latest vlog that she is 5' 7''. 😂😂😂 Come on Vic.. we all know you are short as tit.. hone it! That's what all those high heels that you are sporting are for.

Also gosh her channel is boring now that she’s in the suburbs. All she does is sit at home. Zzzz
That's what I thought! Looks like a smaller & poorer lit version of Lidl's closet.

Last edited:

No its worse then a Lydia dressing room knock off 😊. Every vlog she's unboxing more clothes very boring, I only clicked on the see the hideous wardrobe.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why, if this has been her dream for so long blah blah blah, she shows us when it’s half finished? It’s cheap no doubt, but might have looked passable if the room was filled and decorated and styled.

Reactions: 6
£2280 worth of free tit that she then got PAID TO SELL US.

Dressing room looks tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has become a Lydia clone, ridiculously long vlog style content, the same style of dressing room, whole house is decked out in PR products which is why nothing matches.

Also the My Theresa haul - how many jumpers, blazers and black boots does one person need? I would love it if just one of these fashion lifestyle bloggers stepped out of the box and wore something inspiring. If anyone could recommend any gooduns much appreciation! ❤

Reactions: 10
Does Victoria wear Invisalign or is that genuinely how she speaks? I've followed her for a while on Insta but only really just tried to watch a vlog or two (which tbh I probably will watch no more as they're a bit of a snooze fest) , her lisp is really weird.

Does Victoria wear Invisalign or is that genuinely how she speaks? I've followed her for a while on Insta but only really just tried to watch a vlog or two (which tbh I probably will watch no more as they're a bit of a snooze fest) , her lisp is really weird.
I think so! Way back, she didn't have that much of lisp, but Invasalign + over exaggeration of the lisp made her talk like that. Like Lydia and Claire, she talks in a fake accent to make her sound posh. IMHO, Sophie Shohet and Tamara are the only people who really don't have a fake accent.

Longtime guru gossip and now Tattle lurker from the states here! I can't watch IntheFrow bc the lisp is so overwhelmingly distracting and infuriating. I'm a speech pathologist so I suppose my ear is overly-tuned to these things, such as an otherwise healthy 30-something woman with no developmental/neurologic/intellectual disabilities having an severe lisp lol. Even if she has Invisalign, she can't really be forgiven at this point for the lisp. She's talked like that for a long time, and if she has Invisalign/lingual braces she should have gotten used to them by now. Lingual braces and invisalign should only cause temporary speech changes which cease when your tongue gets used to them and instinctively figures out compensatory strategies to pronounce sounds effectively. Instead of spending £££ on more clothes Vic, I'd recommend booking yourself a few sessions with a local speech therapist to sort out your lisp. Public speaking and presenting yourself well is your job.

Her, Lydia and lydia's crony Carrie would make quite the lisping trio. I work with pre-schoolers and all of my pre-K students speak better than these 3.

-end rant😱🙈

Reactions: 15
Longtime guru gossip and now Tattle lurker from the states here! I can't watch IntheFrow bc the lisp is so overwhelmingly distracting and infuriating. I'm a speech pathologist so I suppose my ear is overly-tuned to these things, such as an otherwise healthy 30-something woman with no developmental/neurologic/intellectual disabilities having an severe lisp lol. Even if she has Invisalign, she can't really be forgiven at this point for the lisp. She's talked like that for a long time, and if she has Invisalign/lingual braces she should have gotten used to them by now. Lingual braces and invisalign should only cause temporary speech changes which cease when your tongue gets used to them and instinctively figures out compensatory strategies to pronounce sounds effectively. Instead of spending £££ on more clothes Vic, I'd recommend booking yourself a few sessions with a local speech therapist to sort out your lisp. Public speaking and presenting yourself well is your job.

Her, Lydia and lydia's crony Carrie would make quite the lisping trio. I work with pre-schoolers and all of my pre-K students speak better than these 3.

-end rant😱🙈
I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t done anything to address her lisp. It is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.