Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not. But nobody on earth has 'nothing but wonderful' feedback on anything they produce. So I'm calling bullshit 😂
Think I might pop on Amazon to have a read though the reviews. 😊

I have not. But nobody on earth has 'nothing but wonderful' feedback on anything they produce. So I'm calling bullshit 😂
Yeah you are right mostly 5* reviews.. bullshit.

Reactions: 1
She was in Canada with La Mer when Alex proposed if my memory serves me well.

Xenia & Tina Leung got the skiing trip as well as the Net a Porter gifts.

Vic is definitely not frow any more!

Reactions: 5
Oh but Victoria uses L’Oréal face masks with her la mer cream right.... right 😬

Reactions: 6
I tried to watch her last vlog, but ended up fast forwarding through all the ads. On the plus side, her squealing was toned down somewhat.
Tamara is doing quite well with vlogmas and thank god for that because Victoria and Lydia are not even trying anymore.

Reactions: 4
For sure! It’s just so shocking Vicks would shoot herself in the foot by hanging out with Lydia. It all went so wrong for her after she agreed to marry Alex and moved out of London. I can’t bear to watch her ruin her career like this. She saw that Lydia is doing quite well with the begging and house content and she wanted a piece of that, but I think this only came after she gave up on her dreams.

Reactions: 8
she’s definitely got hand outs from them. Not sure about paid partnership!? something tells me she has, or Alex has on his Instagram?
I choose to believe she’s been excluded from La Mer the trip if she’s not there.

Went back to double check and it was a La Mer trip with Caro Daur, etc. when she got engaged to the man child. The other influencers are back with the brand for this La Mer trip but no Victoria in sight. Oh shucks!

I HOPE IT’S DRIVING HER MAD! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she's so proud of her spare room, sorry, 'makeup' room, giving it a dedicated post on her home account. With the garish green matchy-matchy accessories, dingy-looking carpet and the generic picture above the bed, it looks like the kind of room you'd find in one of the budget chains. All it's missing is a white plastic kettle and a trouser press next to the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she's so proud of her spare room, sorry, 'makeup' room, giving it a dedicated post on her home account. With the garish green matchy-matchy accessories, dingy-looking carpet and the generic picture above the bed, it looks like the kind of room you'd find in one of the budget chains. All it's missing is a white plastic kettle and a trouser press next to the bed.
Fabulously accurate description👍.

Reactions: 1
I bet Bulgari are THRILLED with Vikki's latest instagram post :rolleyes: - gifted tens of thousands of pounds in watches, but a Tommy Hilfiger watch from the high street is her new fave.
#SoooooLuxe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sideboard is hideous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.