Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Vicky normally really vocal when elections are on? She’s been awfully quiet today...

Reactions: 2
She is prob voting tory now that the money is coming in
I'm assuming conservatives in the UK are like conservatives in the US, where they want people to not vote, bc voter suppression helps out the conservatives. I wouldn't be surprised if she was voting Tory to "protect" her assets

Unsure if this has been mentioned previously, however although they say they have lived together for 8 years, there was a period of time they didn’t and weren’t together due to her cheating on him by shagging the neighbour from across the hall in their apartment complex.
If you read Vic's blog post on her being cheated on multiple times, this doesn't sound to me like something she has done. May I ask where you read this, heard it or do you know of it personally? The girl has plenty of other issues for sure, but I'm not convinced that any cheating on her part was the reason for her and Alex being 'on a break' .

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming conservatives in the UK are like conservatives in the US, where they want people to not vote, bc voter suppression helps out the conservatives. I wouldn't be surprised if she was voting Tory to "protect" her assets
Not the case here. Generally a low turnout is not a good sign for any party.

Reactions: 1
If you read Vic's blog post on her being cheated on multiple times, this doesn't sound to me like something she has done. May I ask where you read this, heard it or do you know of it personally? The girl has plenty of other issues for sure, but I'm not convinced that any cheating on her part was the reason for her and Alex being 'on a break' .
I heard it from him as we used to be associates a few years ago.

Hi everyone! Long-time lurker, just bracing myself to watch another squealy vlog by Victoria. This is what her fingers remind me of

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting. If Alex was telling you the truth, then it's pretty bold and crappy of her to play the victim in her blog. SMH.
I wholly believe he was telling the truth due to his reaction and some of the stuff he said about it. However, this doesn’t indicate whether he has actually cheated also, whether it be before or after this occurrence.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how I feel about the “did she cheat” stuff, she seems besotted with him so I really find it hard to believe she would. Who knows.

with the current climate and the very obvious concern and distress on line today,
Victoria posts this..... yet another vulgar “gift” from another brand.
Disgusting.

just go and look at the price of the two products she’s zoomed in on.

DE5E91E1-4BC2-4E7F-B95C-0C11834E17EC.jpeg
C1E60DD2-4718-49C5-9533-558A4F7B5997.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how I feel about the “did she cheat” stuff, she seems besotted with him so I really find it hard to believe she would. Who knows.

with the current climate and the very obvious concern and distress on line today,
Victoria posts this..... yet another vulgar “gift” from another brand.
Disgusting.

just go and look at the price of the two products she’s zoomed in on.

View attachment 63949View attachment 63950
I honestly don't know how they have the nerve to put out how much stuff they get for free. It's such a kick in the face to their followers who have helped them get to where they are, and most of who could probably not afford a fraction of the items these influencers get gifted. Like you said as well in this current climate.. nauseating.

Reactions: 10
She lowkey looks like she has had a stroke with that stiff droopey mouth
I would have phrased this better 🤨 but she’s definitely fucked up her face.
the lisp has got so bad because of her fillers and teeth I find it very difficult to listen to her.

Reactions: 6
Popping into say Caroline Daur, Tamara and some other top tier influencers are on a Swiss trip with La Met right now. You think Victoria was invited? She’s not posting about it...

• Wow
Popping into say Caroline Daur, Tamara and some other top tier influencers are on a Swiss trip with La Met right now. You think Victoria was invited? She’s not posting about it...
OOOH! doesn’t look like she’s there. I’m sure she would have bragged about it by now!

Anyone else read that comment about how she's had nothing but positive comments on her book? Really. None? Riiiggggghhhhhtttt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.