Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime guru gossip and now Tattle lurker from the states here! I can't watch IntheFrow bc the lisp is so overwhelmingly distracting and infuriating. I'm a speech pathologist so I suppose my ear is overly-tuned to these things, such as an otherwise healthy 30-something woman with no developmental/neurologic/intellectual disabilities having an severe lisp lol. Even if she has Invisalign, she can't really be forgiven at this point for the lisp. She's talked like that for a long time, and if she has Invisalign/lingual braces she should have gotten used to them by now. Lingual braces and invisalign should only cause temporary speech changes which cease when your tongue gets used to them and instinctively figures out compensatory strategies to pronounce sounds effectively. Instead of spending £££ on more clothes Vic, I'd recommend booking yourself a few sessions with a local speech therapist to sort out your lisp. Public speaking and presenting yourself well is your job.

Her, Lydia and lydia's crony Carrie would make quite the lisping trio. I work with pre-schoolers and all of my pre-K students speak better than these 3.

-end rant😱🙈
I love your username 😂👍.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her wardrobe vlog and lost a few brain cells. Her consumerism is now at a point where it's abhorrent to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So after her anticlimactic reveal do you think she will redo the the dressing room?

Also what are the odds on her ski trip being sponsored?

Reactions: 1
She said about a year ago that she had finished her Invisalign, so I don't think she wears them anymore, but she does have the permanent braces on the back of her teeth (think they're called Lingual braces) which hold the teeth in the new position. It's quite common to get this fixed type of brace on the back of your teeth (my sister had these after Invisalign too). But even so, after a few weeks of wearing any kind of braces, your mouth gets used to it and you learn to speak 'normally' again. I think Vic just thinks its cute and girly to squeal and lisp.

Lydia on the other hand, has no excuse. Her stupid baby talk to Ali, Cawee and Lumeee is like nails down a chalkboard.

Reactions: 5
I’m waiting to see what the dressing room is like when it’s finished,
she said it still needs to be painted and new handles need to go on.

nothing can look as bad as Millens and I refuse to believe hers is just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've not read it, but it's currently on sale in my local TKMaxx...
LOL. And I bet 99.99999% of the people who go there don’t have a clue who she even is.

Gleam really ought to stop with the books. Niomi’s plant based cookbook and Tanya’s baking cookbook are only two I can think of that have use to a general audience outside the people already following these YouTubers. Didn’t Alfie release a whole series of pointless books? WHO would buy those? *straight to the bargain bin*

The New Fashion Rules - according to..? A YouTuber who really doesn’t know much about fashion. Got it!

Capture+_2019-12-17-19-26-30-1.png

As one of the ladies/gents said, it was a PR Trip. It was from the hotel itself, since it was newly opened.

And now, Victoria will beg harder than before to score a free honeymoon for her along £££££££ worth of free clothes.

Imagine the squealing though.

Hopefully no one heeds to her request. So entitled!

She definitely mentioned maybe last year in a vlog about how someone had commented about her having a lisp. Vic actually came across quite upset/ confused, saying she doesn't have one....

I feel like it's really emphasized these days, I don't remember it being so noticeable before?

Reactions: 4
I've never read such an abhorrent post on Victoria's insta before 'I can only imagine how jealous people will be when we niftily ski into our hotel'

Go home and see your family you absolute cretin. Nobody is jealous of you. You've turned into a monster.

Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never read such an abhorrent post on Victoria's insta before 'I can only imagine how jealous people will be when we niftily ski into our hotel'

Go home and see your family you absolute cretin. Nobody is jealous of you. You've turned into a monster.

Jesus Christ.
🤣🤣🤣 I cant sleep and just was having a look on Instagram and rolled my eyes at that. She is seriously so delusional that she’s now imagining people will be oohing and ahhing watching her and the man child like they royals. Lawd her ego has grown 10 sizes this year!!

Does anyone remember that super old Pink song Stupid Girls? That came on Spotify today and it made me think of Victoria, Lydia and the like. Delusional and stupid!

I don't know how these gurus think it is normal to go on like 4-5 holidays before calling on a honeymoon? Newsflash your honeymoon is the first holiday you have after getting married. It doesn't just become a honeymoon because you are gifted a trip to the maldives or a safari.

Your honeymoon was a free trip to France, get over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly think that traveling as a leisure is something that is done by some, but aspired by all. And yes, traveling is quite expensive itself (I live in Asia, so travel to US and Europe is very expensive but I want to do it soon.) Not all people can do that.

Victoria and some other influencers thrive on making people feel jealous, insecure and feel more empty on the inside.

They thrive on people kissing their asses saying "oh my you're so wonderful" "so gorgeous" "i wish i can do that too" and that what fuels them to be more pretentious and be more egoistical.

I really wish that this so called "influencer culture" will be over. I wonder whose careers will end as well.

Reactions: 13
I don't know how these gurus think it is normal to go on like 4-5 holidays before calling on a honeymoon? Newsflash your honeymoon is the first holiday you have after getting married. It doesn't just become a honeymoon because you are gifted a trip to the maldives or a safari.

Your honeymoon was a free trip to France, get over it!
Looked up the definition of honeymoon to see if it said it had to be a free trip to a tropical location and, nope. Whaddya know!

How are the “on holiday” trips she and Alex have taken since the wedding not a honeymoon? Gosh she’s a spoiled, out-of-touch gal.

I really hope more brands like La Mer kick Vic to the curb in 2020. Let her beg for trips with new small businesses instead. It suits her! The real influencers like Caro, Leonnie and Tamara are managing the luxury fashion & beauty market just fine without her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Looked up the definition of honeymoon to see if it said it had to be a free trip to a tropical location and, nope. Whaddya know!

How are the “on holiday” trips she and Alex have taken since the wedding not a honeymoon? Gosh she’s a spoiled, out-of-touch gal.

I really hope more brands like La Mer kick Vic to the curb in 2020. Let her beg for trips with new small businesses instead. It suits her! The real influencers like Caro, Leonnie and Tamara are managing the luxury fashion & beauty market just fine without her.
My god those lipthsssss 😳😲🤭

Reactions: 3
She looks like a plastic robot on her latest Insta photo. What happened to this girl? Horrible.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.