Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vid about her bag collection...which I will not be watching ....70 bags! I dont even own 70 items of clothing. She's ridiculous, how is that sustainable. I saw in the comments that's someone asked for an update on her changing face....as yet there is no response

Reactions: 15
Latest vid about her bag collection...which I will not be watching ....70 bags! I dont even own 70 items of clothing. She's ridiculous, how is that sustainable. I saw in the comments that's someone asked for an update on her changing face....as yet there is no response
I wont be watching either way too boring was bad enough watching Lydia 40 bags vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Victoria just did her designer handbag collection and nowhere are to be seen her Strathberry bags (she designed for the brand), Furla she just advertised and all of her beloved Ted Baker bags. So its all just “promote, get paid, throw away”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Victoria just did her designer handbag collection and nowhere are to be seen her Strathberry bags (she designed for the brand), Furla she just advertised and all of her beloved Ted Baker bags. So its all just “promote, get paid, throw away”
They are probably on her depop pile.

Reactions: 3
They haven't worked to earn money to buy these things, hence the lack of respect for them. If you've saved up for months to buy a Chanel you're going to look after that thing. There's no respect for what they have

Reactions: 13
🤢 70? Why the AF would anyone need 70 bags? She often claims ‘it’s her job’ when trying to justify buying stuff, but she really does seem to have a problem with stuff, she is constantly opening new stuff, buying stuff, being given stuff. All that bullshit about needing (aka begging) bags for commuting when she moved was infuriating too, she wouldn’t know commuting if it bit her on the arse. Travelling to London to get your nails done and have lunch with other floggers doesn’t require a special bag.....

Reactions: 10
I also found it funny that she placed in a Birkin as a thumbnail. She just rented it from someone else! It's not hers.

• Haha
I skipped around and gave up after the first few bags. That chanel maxi is ugly af. And it was flat as a pancake. you guys are right she doesn't value or care for her stuff! So disgusting

Reactions: 5
I also found it funny that she placed in a Birkin as a thumbnail. She just rented it from someone else! It's not hers.
Miss Luxury is now advertising rentals? 🤣 Oh dear. Girl is so desperate for the paycheck. Wonder how low Vic will go in 2020.

Capture+_2019-12-20-17-19-36-1.png

Still pushes this as their honeymoon!

I guess no hotel chain/safari camp wanted to give this beggars a free stay!

(honestly, i think hotels/camps would offer them, but she wishes to stay in a suite.)

Miss Luxury is now advertising rentals? 🤣 Oh dear. Girl is so desperate for the paycheck. Wonder how low Vic will go in 2020.
The only people that i saw renting out bags were Fashion Mumblr (she has been very unbearable this year, and so cringy!) and her "BFF" Freddy Cousin-Brown. I suppose Victoria thought that she can beg Hermes for her own Birkin.

Reactions: 6
I did smile as Tamara has just posted a pic of her with a pink Birkin - are they trying to out-Hermes each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When did she last put out a vlog that didn’t contain an ‘integrated paid for advertorial’?! I was so confused at the start of the latest vlog when she said she was going to have a nice relaxing bath at 2 in the afternoon... it is so forced. Have zero idea why she is filling her dressing room shelves when it’s not finished and still needs decorating, zero common sense and waaaaaay too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said about a year ago that she had finished her Invisalign, so I don't think she wears them anymore, but she does have the permanent braces on the back of her teeth (think they're called Lingual braces) which hold the teeth in the new position. It's quite common to get this fixed type of brace on the back of your teeth (my sister had these after Invisalign too). But even so, after a few weeks of wearing any kind of braces, your mouth gets used to it and you learn to speak 'normally' again. I think Vic just thinks its cute and girly to squeal and lisp.

Lydia on the other hand, has no excuse. Her stupid baby talk to Ali, Cawee and Lumeee is like nails down a chalkboard.
I had lingual braces. After the straightening is done they're removed and you get a permanent retainer on the back of your teeth. Often just the lower and it's simply a metal bar. Doesn't cause a lisp like she has. 😁 It's funny cause I first started watching Vic when she got the braces and I remember thinking, can I stand this voice? Oh well, the lisp will go when she gets them off. Ummm nope.

She wrote about quitting fashion month on her blog and not a single person in the comments seems to be fussed about the possibility of her accepting her place and not going. Probably because her fashion week content had nothing to do with what fashion week is about anyway. It was just a backdrop to her latest Instagram post. Of course no one cares if she doesn’t go because she wasn’t really giving a look at the collections and an insider’s look to the designers work anyway.

But I’m honestly conflicted. If she sits out fashion week does that mean MORE hour-long vlogs at home? Because ZZZZZZZ!!

At least during fashion week she’s actually out doing something! I haven’t been remotely tempted to watch any of her marathon vlogs at home lately. At least during fashion week vlogs I’m enticed to click because there’s a chance she’s doing something interesting.

P.S. Doesn’t it seem odd for a self declared “fashion lover” to want to sit out fashion week in favor of lounging at home? I think she needs to take the delusional blinders down and accept that she was never really in the fashion week game nor does she have the energy to play it.

Last edited:
She wrote about quitting fashion month on her blog and not a single person in the comments seems to be fussed about the possibility of her accepting her place and not going. Probably because her fashion week content had nothing to do with what fashion week is about anyway. It was just a backdrop to her latest Instagram post. Of course no one cares if she doesn’t go because she wasn’t really giving a look at the collections and an insider’s look to the designers work anyway.

But I’m honestly conflicted. If she sits out fashion week does that mean MORE hour-long vlogs at home? Because ZZZZZZZ!!

At least during fashion week she’s actually out doing something! I haven’t been remotely tempted to watch any of her marathon vlogs at home lately. At least during fashion week vlogs I’m enticed to click because there’s a chance she’s doing something interesting.

P.S. Doesn’t it seem odd for a self declared “fashion lover” to want to sit out fashion week in favor of lounging at home? I think she needs to take the delusional blinders down and accept that she was never really in the fashion week game nor does she have the energy to play it.
Her relationship will suffer too if she goes apparently🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her relationship will suffer too if she goes apparently🙄.
Yeah I mean she wouldn't want to miss out on Alex trying to stop her from eating bread would she? 🙄

She needs a dose of normality. You hardly see any videos where she goes home or sees family and friends. Unless its sponsored she doesn't do it, which is why a lot of influencer content is so boring lately...

Reactions: 8
Yeah I mean she wouldn't want to miss out on Alex trying to stop her from eating bread would she? 🙄

She needs a dose of normality. You hardly see any videos where she goes home or sees family and friends. Unless its sponsored she doesn't do it, which is why a lot of influencer content is so boring lately...
Exactly! It's all about ads ads ads nowadays!
The magic is lost when viewers can't relate and I *think* this is what is happening here.
Say what you will about Claire, but she show a whole lot more from her personal life than Vic or Lydia and often comes across as "human", not like a parrot who just repeats the same ads/brands in all of her videos (eventhough Claire loves her Hermès/Chanel).

I haven’t watched the last 2 vlogs yet. Nearly an hour about her 70 handbags, that went right down to the end of my playlist.

is she really leaving gleam? (@Lola Faith 😵) are we seeing another in-bungalow team in MK in 2020!!!

Her ads have definitely increased in the last 6 months, maybe she’s already left and like Millen she’s grabbing everything she can.

il say it again, her lil witch of a husband has destroyed her channel.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.