Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only .39 seconds into the vlog and my blood is already boiling. Poor Alex had to get up at 6 am to get to a breakfast launch of perfume in London (boo hooo.. smallest bleeping violin in the world playing for you right now, you lazy freeloader). And Vic only sets London meetings for 11am earliest because otherwise she has to get up sooooo early. bleeping lazy entitled, clueless idiot.

Most of us get up, get ourselves and kids ready, drop them at school, commute to work and get to our desks by 9. This attitude makes me FURIOUS!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I wish someone would comment this on her video. She really has no clue what real working women deal with.

Reactions: 6
I wish someone would comment this on her video. She really has no clue what real working women deal with.
victoria or Rebecca, or probably her lil witch Alex delete everything negative as it comes in. Even if it’s just a question it’s gone straight away.

so she’s now back to using L’Oréal on her face,
🤔
her skin favourites seem to change more than Alex seems to get up before 11am.

Reactions: 4
victoria or Rebecca, or probably her lil witch Alex delete everything negative as it comes in. Even if it’s just a question it’s gone straight away.

so she’s now back to using L’Oréal on her face,
🤔
her skin favourites seem to change more than Alex seems to get up before 11am.
I think she's just been getting delete and block lessons from Millen. I used to at least give Vic credit for trying to answer any criticism, even if it was with a passive aggressive clap back, but if she's just deleting anything that doesn't kiss her ass, then she's going down even further in my estimations since she started getting advice from her fake BFF.

Reactions: 2
She's also getting beg lessons from Millen. Asking followers where to get ottomans for her house. Let's see it pop up as a pr gift next week

Reactions: 3
Alex doesn’t seem to think he needs to follow the same rules as his wife (who struggles to follow them herself)

nothing on his Instagram stories is marked as gifted

• Angry
I saw Amelia got like 4 packages from aspinal hand delivered by father Christmas, see what you are missing out in the country Vic!

Unsure if this has been mentioned previously, however although they say they have lived together for 8 years, there was a period of time they didn’t and weren’t together due to her cheating on him by shagging the neighbour from across the hall in their apartment complex.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Unsure if this has been mentioned previously, however although they say they have lived together for 8 years, there was a period of time they didn’t and weren’t together due to her cheating on him by shagging the neighbour from across the hall in their apartment complex.
Seriously? I never knew that but like I said I've never followed her religiously.

Reactions: 1
Seriously? I never knew that but like I said I've never followed her religiously.
Seriously! It’s always perplexed me how they act as if they could write the rule book for relationships when this is their history and they seemingly dislike one another.

This probably explain why she is the way she is around Alex and why she had to beg for that ring to be put on her finger.

Thank you for the Tea (this was new to me).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This probably explain why she is the way she is around Alex and why she had to beg för that ring to be put on her finger.

Thank you for the Tea (this was new to me).
Explains why he hangs around her like a bag smell.. doesn't trust her and I bet he's the kind to throw it back in her face everytime they have a argument.

Didn’t really follow up, man she looks so essex. If all else fail, she can reserve herself a spot in LoveIsland

I knew they had broken up but didn't know she cheated! How do you know??

Capture+_2019-12-12-19-49-38-1.png

The dress is pretty. Wish she chose it, but guess Philippa didn't give it for free.

What's with the constant flush of wedding content?

Reactions: 3
I knew they broke up a few times, obviously they both haven't gotten over it. I had assumed it was him who was cheating based on some of the things she said in blog posts about their relationship. But this makes more sense. I remember an old tag video where she talked about missing having someone to snuggle up with. Well vic looks like you f-ed that up on your own. No wonder she spends her life trying to please him, I'd prob be a whiny witch too, but honestly I wouldn't let that person back into my life if I didn't trust them. And thats both of their faults continuing on with the relationship when obviously some of the trust is still gone.

And her lame speech at the wedding about how long they were together and how they were destined or some bullshit. Saying it in public to a bunch of people doesn't make it true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.